'Basketball Wives' Star Jennifer Williams Blogs: Royce & I Can't Come To An Understanding About The Girlfriend 101 Rule!

Tue, August 2, 2011 11:27am EDT by 46 Comments

Trina

Posted at 4:23 PM on August 27, 2011

Jen wat u need to do is get over it and move on with ur life……ok Royce made a mistake everyone does even you….she does not want ur ex…..sit down and talk with the girl air out our differences and come to some type of an argeement because all of this is making YOU LOOK CHILDISH…..it makes it look like u still have feelings for Eric…..

Tif Young

Posted at 9:41 PM on August 23, 2011

Jen you and Royce will never be friends so why must it be a big DEAL and as far as the rest of them they may tolerate each other but they are not fooling each other either.

Mahogany

Posted at 1:07 AM on August 22, 2011

Jen you and Royce are NOT friends and it seems that you don’t want to be friends with her. “Girlfriend 101 Rule”? Please.

kri

Posted at 11:38 AM on August 20, 2011

jen u r trippin ur problem is ur jealous of Royce,cuz if u had a problem u should be women enough to talk to royce,instead u hide, Eric is a grown man get over it,ur acting like a child,u you had ur fun let him live his life,get off his jock, move on!

Bri

Posted at 8:23 PM on August 16, 2011

I personaly thiink that you and Royce can come to an understanding you both just have to be mature about it>

Ashlee

Posted at 4:34 PM on August 16, 2011

I do think that you and Royce can come to an understanding. The only thing about that is, both of you have to be genuine. You’re talking about a girlfriend code, but you don’t even know that Royce’s degree is in theater? I think that’s pretty messed up. Like Tami said, Royce doesn’t have a lot of girlfriends, so maybe she just didn’t get that she was being disrespectful. Especially since she did want to speak to you about the matter despite the fact you all weren’t speaking.

tee

Posted at 4:04 PM on August 16, 2011

jennifer need find a back bone on her own and get off evelyn’s and stop trying get a royce for no reason. stop being a follwer

msedna.com

Posted at 7:04 PM on August 15, 2011

Jennifer may be ecstatic to get back into the dating world, but she is so not ready. She needs some serious work on self before getting back out there, as her behavior with the guy that she barely knew at the divorce party was deplorable. The behavior and moral values of the Basketball wives leaves alot to be desired.

BreZie

Posted at 11:11 AM on August 10, 2011

The first season Jen Was real cool and laid back then season two and three she changed for the worse. She is trying to be like Evelyn. Royce doesn’t have to run anything by you hence the word girlfriend 101 and considering that you don’t consider her a girlfriend she is not obligated to tell you when she speaks with Eric. I am so glad that Eric threw the drink in your face you deserved it

tee

Posted at 4:06 PM on August 16, 2011

eric shud of punch her in the face

Andre

Posted at 12:08 PM on August 9, 2011

Royce is so ugly. Please let that monster off the show. she is a hot mess. A train wreck and she just too ugly

lady

Posted at 6:54 PM on August 23, 2011

Royce is not a ugly woman. She is beautiful. Everything God made is good and very good! Define ugly!

Jason

Posted at 5:24 PM on March 21, 2012

Lol

Boosmith

Posted at 9:08 AM on August 3, 2011

Jenn, now I agreed with you when it came to Evelyn, because you were real. However, you are really aggravating about this thing with Royce and Eric. You want to hold her to a Girlfriend 101 code, but you dog her out to others, even before this season started. She is not your girlfriend, so she owes you no loyalty, so you are the one who needs to STOP. You could have met with her since that is all that you keep saying each and every show. But you punked out. If you are over her, then it should not bother you who she talks too, Eric included. Evelyn was right. You are selfish and all about yourself. Now, I think that Eric was wrong for throwing the drink in your face. That was not cool on any level. If you are as real as you say, meet with the girl and be done with it.

rachel

Posted at 12:50 AM on August 3, 2011

Hi Jen . I just wanna say that you are one of my favorite girls on the show . I dont understand why you wont talk to royce . I watch the show and i understand you all go through different things , but if tami can forgive evelyn whats so bad about you forgiving royce . I maybe wrong but it seems like you are only avoiding royce because evelyn doesnt deal with her and if thats the case then thats crazy . If im reading you wrong i apologize but im just calling it as i see it . You didnt even talk to suzie untill evelyn did , i’m confused about that to . Then you said Royce was wrong for not talking to you first but you wont even give her a chance jennifer its a little contradicting . Im glad to see you are standing up for yourself and being a strong woman and doing things on your own but if your not talking to royce because of evelyn you still gotta lot of growing up to do . Its kinda disappointing cause i really admire you . As for eric he was wrong for the drink throwing he’s just mad cause you two ended up the way you did . I wish you luck in all you do just don’t follow up what evelyn wants you to do, do it for Jen .

James

Posted at 8:59 PM on August 5, 2011

It is because of Evelyn

rachel

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 7, 2011

Lol, yeah i know.

Jrock321

Posted at 12:45 AM on August 3, 2011

Wait,…….you don’t care for Royce, YET, you feel she should have informed you of her meeting with Eric? The Girlfriend 101 rule should only apply to GIRLFRIENDS! Duuuuuh! Saw the previews for the upcoming episode, wat to go Eric!!!!!!!

dhawgg

Posted at 1:21 AM on August 3, 2011

how sad for you to condone a gross man throwing water in a womans face….how pathetic

simone simpson

Posted at 10:17 PM on August 2, 2011

jen you’re a lovely lady just hold your head up and get on with your life love u loads . god bless

loraine

Posted at 9:04 PM on August 2, 2011

I am so confused about u an Royce. U say that u two aren’t friends then u say she should have told u about meeting w/ Eric. Now if u two aren’t friends why does she owe u any explanation. However, I am friends with some of my friends ex’s. Just b/c they aren’t friends dnt mean u have to act like the guy is poison. Now Jen I have a question is their a part of u jealous and think Royce would cross the line? B/C I think that it is kinda petty.101 rule apply to friends u and Royce aren’t friends or so it seems on the show that u two aren’t. I luv the show. I enjoy u all.

itskiahpooh

Posted at 7:11 PM on August 2, 2011

First off Jen still must have feelings for Eric if she worried about what he doing. She and Royce aint never been friends so why do they need to have a “girlfriend 101″ She wasnt even willing to talk it out w/ her.
Secondly Suzie should have never ran her mouth! She just needs to quit tryna play peace maker, only thing she doing is making it worse.
I respect Jen though, i just need her to move on and quit worrying about Eric and Royce.

Ray

Posted at 1:39 PM on September 23, 2011

I think Jen is PLAYER HATING,it shouldnt matter to you who Eric is calling or seeing you keep on saying you are moving on well move on.If he wants to see Royce or anyone else whats that got to do with you.I think you still have feeling for him and you dont want to see him with no body else but you.

Blah BLah Blah

Posted at 5:41 PM on August 2, 2011

What is the “Girlfriend 101″ Rule? Wouldn’t it require you to be friends?
You’ve stated that you don’t like her, (essentially making you 2 NOT friends) so she doesn’t owe you anything. POINT. BLANK. PERIOD.

Suzie is always in the middle of some BS because she keeps running her mouth. If she’d stop, she wouldn’t be in the middle.

Ashlee

Posted at 4:28 PM on August 16, 2011

YES!!! Suzie just keeps on talking!! She’ll never learn!

gege

Posted at 5:38 PM on August 2, 2011

and Eric is so WIERD and the movie seems shady…

gege

Posted at 5:36 PM on August 2, 2011

I dont get what the big deal is if she “meets” her ex to see whats going on…and hear him out….if its business..its business I feel like Jen is kind of acting like a baby…its either that or they def still love each other…honestly why is Eric still stalking her and why does jen get so flip floppy…

kelly powell

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 2, 2011

Hi Jennifer! F Royce & Eric I wldnt give the lil hussie a moment of my thoughts or Eric for that matter, be done with both of them and get on with your life!

butterfly_shay

Posted at 9:23 AM on March 8, 2012

Like your response

Shika

Posted at 1:54 PM on August 2, 2011

I really respect your feeling Jennifer, however I believe you and Royce should agree to disagree; sometimes that’s ok and it leaves you both with a peace of settling your differences. I get your concept of relationship 101 but as you have said you don’t care for her. Personally I have divorce and now remarried you need to heal, maybe your trying to move on but its still a process and honestly you feel its disrespectful for her to have done these things but its all apart of your healing process don’t fight it. Make peace with your past don’t let it get the best of you by dictating your future . It hard I know, but one day at a time. Its not Royces fault what’s happening to u. Well I wish you well.

Tiffany

Posted at 1:32 PM on August 2, 2011

Jennifer you need to check yourself. You the that is immature. You and Royce is NOT friends. I repeat is NOT friends.What do she own you nothing.If you dont care about Eric why is you worrying about what he doing. Royce is about her money unlike you. That lip gloss that is not popping at all.

bubbles

Posted at 5:39 PM on August 2, 2011

It’s “are” not “is” …good grief

lyah

Posted at 6:34 PM on August 2, 2011

ARE….not IS…..u had the nerve to repeat ur grammatical mistake! lol

valencia hall

Posted at 1:24 PM on August 2, 2011

Jen, you care going crazy… first, learn how to be by yourself u don’t need a man!!! God will send you someone in your life just WAIT…. which i know its hard for u bbw to do… Royce is about her money and could care less about any of y’all that includes messy Shauna with HER old tail…. LET GO AND LET GOD

Sandee

Posted at 1:17 PM on August 2, 2011

Jen I am just glad that you are going out and having the time of your life. Forget Royce, Evelyn, et al – not worth your time. Glad you did not meet with Royce, you have had enough DRAMA in your life, leave that for the others. From next week’s preview, looks like Eric still has strong feelings for you. I think all this movie business is just to get back with you. I always knew that you were a strong woman: you do not have to shout to be heard. Woman after my own heart. Poor Eric, can’t take what he dished out to you. Enjoy your life and move on from the show.

TV GIRL

Posted at 12:07 AM on August 8, 2011

LOVE YOUR REPLY!

real

Posted at 1:17 PM on August 2, 2011

Eric is a bitch moving by trowing drink on u shame on him

Sandee

Posted at 1:47 PM on August 2, 2011

Real, I agree with you. He cannot take that Jen has moved on and is very angry. Thank God he did not hit her. I think he still loves her but it is too late. He has no movie script for Royce. Jen is straightening everyone out and standing up for herself. Good for you!!!!!!

Nikki

Posted at 3:56 PM on August 2, 2011

Jennifer you seem like a cool chick. Get a backbone of your own and be woman enough to talk to Royce about what it is she said or did that you dont like to her face without your body gaurd Evelyn. Evelyn is trash and a skank anyways.I would not be proud of Evelyn being my friend acting all like groupies are so terrible when she is clearly one herself. Hello! that bird Evelyn slept with three athletes that was revealed on the show, (you cant tell me that that is not some groupie ish). Run Jenn run! form her slutty self.

Nikki