Sookie & Eric V. Sookie & Bill! Whose First Time Was Hotter On 'True Blood?'

Mon, August 1, 2011 12:21pm EDT by 88 Comments

Deep in the woods, or down by the fireplace? Vote for the hotter ‘True Blood’ sex scene!

True Blood fans were rewarded for their patience July 31 when Sookie (Anna Paquin) and Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) made sweet nasty love for the first time after three long seasons. But was their romp in the woods hotter than Sookie and Bill’s (Stephen Moyer) first time by the fireplace in season one? Take a good look at the photo and tell us which couple’s first time YOU think was hotter!

My vote goes for Sookie and Eric, and not just because I’m anti-Bill. While the whole “making love by the fireside” thing is the stuff of romance novels, it pales in comparison to Sookie and Eric’s romp in the forest. The fact that they couldn’t even wait long enough to go back to Sookie’s house is a testament to just how hot they are as a couple.

That’s passion, people. (Sorry, Bill. Enjoy your wine.)

Brianna

Posted at 9:57 PM on September 18, 2013

I think that Sookie (Anna Paquin) and Eric (Alexander skarsgard) have chemistry I think they try to hind it because she is married to co-star Stephen Moyer

six pecs abs

Posted at 9:08 PM on July 2, 2012

Thanks for some other fantastic post. Where else may just anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such information.

Living Composers Quartet Music|Living Composer Quartet Music|living composers string quartet music|quartets by living composers|string quartets by living composers|living composers string quartet music|living composer string quartet music|commissioning be

Posted at 9:47 PM on June 14, 2012

Wonderful items from you, man. I have have in mind your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I really like what you’ve acquired right here, really like what you are stating and the way wherein you say it. You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a terrific site.

EricsGirl

Posted at 1:28 AM on December 30, 2011

Lets not tear eachother to pieces lady’s. Everyone saw this coming. I mean I lean towards Eric because, he dosnt pretend to be something hes not. Where as Bill seems to keep things from Sookie, and has cheated on her and abandoned her more than once in the series. The reason why Bill and Sookies scene was more romantic was probably because of the fact that Bill has had WAY more experience at the art of love making. Poor Eric’s heart has been stone cold for at least a thousand years! Hes new to caring about someone other than just for sex and blood! Give him a chance, I’m sure he’ll surprise us all. Plus after the stunt Bill pulled in season one (the whole letting those red necks beat her within an inch of her life, just to give her his blood!) I am NEVER rooting for him again! Who wants to be with a guy after that?! Obviously not sookie..shes just hung up on Bill because hes her first love> End of story. C:

Anita

Posted at 11:30 PM on November 8, 2011

I really like Eric and was looking forward to his sex scenes with Sookie but was disappointed and found their scenes were very awkward, especially the first scene.

Jessesgirl

Posted at 8:10 PM on August 7, 2011

Alcide has nothing to do with this. I’m tired of him being shoved down my throat.

Always 2 Sides

Posted at 5:22 PM on August 7, 2011

I’ve forgotten B&S’s first time, but I do remember how much chemistry they seemed to have. Then S&A got married and it made sense why all there sex scenes were so believable! lol

I like Eric, but with him and Sookie…I can tell it’s just acting. The scene may have been hotter, but the chemistry was not there like with Bill.

Still love you, Alex!!! ♥

Peggy

Posted at 8:17 PM on August 3, 2011

Bill and Sookie’s sex scenes looked more natural to me. They have a lot of chemistry and I’ve thought that since the first episode of season 1. Eric and Sookie looked like two actors getting through a scene, while Bill and Sookie looked like they were actually attracted to each other.

Besides, simulating sex with the man you’re actually having sex with, must be easier than simulating sex with an actor you’re not attracted to. Look at the scene again – Eric’s hips were nowhere close to her crotch.

Purpleprince

Posted at 8:16 PM on August 3, 2011

You want us to take a look at a picture to decide who’s first time with Sookie was hotter? And to add insult yourse you show a picture of Bill clothed. Ok…Stephen’s body is hot. How about we break down the scenes a little better.

Eric/Sookie – Sure the setting was romantic, moonlight,water,trees however that’s where it ended. Eric was basically making out with Sookie’s ribcage, not a whole lot of kissing elsewhere, their bodies didn’t lineup. I can go on but its obvious your an EL so I won’t bother.

Bill/Sookie – sensual touching, the sensual kissing,longing looks,bodies touching, Bill’s embarassment that his fangs popped out, her acceptance and embracing him to calm his embarassment. All in front of the roaring fireplace. I am not sure what else anyone could be looking for. Besides for it to be Eric instead of Bill.

EL’s enjoy because it won’t last, Next up Alcide, Then the real Eric, then just like Sookie had the best man for her first time she will have the best man as her last.

Julie

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 3, 2011

Sookie and Eric’s first time was way hotter!

Jane

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 3, 2011

I am all for Bill & Sookie’s first time, more emotional, physical and breathtaking, not to mention the beautiful bath following, I also feel this is an anti-Bill poll, why is Bill fully clothed and Eric is not?

Peggy

Posted at 9:07 PM on August 3, 2011

@Jane – I don’t know whose website this is, but the person who wrote the piece said she’s anti-Bill, so what do you expect. Just keep in mind that Sookie’s first sexual experience was with Bill and he was sweet and gentle with her. They were very much in love and that made the experience very special. Child-like Eric is in love with Sookie, but she isn’t in love with him. She’s just a horny girl right now.

Mayra

Posted at 4:31 PM on August 3, 2011

Love the scene with Eric & Sookie!!! Why? Pure LOVE, connection, intimacy… It was perfect!

Katy

Posted at 3:41 PM on August 3, 2011

Amnesia Eric is the real Eric. Bill is a serial killer. Glad Sookie got rid of his pathetic ass. Allan Ball, please kill this character off! Nobody gives a damn about his clown tears.

dana

Posted at 1:39 PM on August 3, 2011

It’s Bill and Sookie all the way. Her thing with Eric is temporary and phony, since she’s doing it with a fake Eric and not the real and disgusting murderous Eric. The scene was forced and it looked acted, unlike the scenes with Sookie and Bill, who acted like they were actually together.

Jessesgirl

Posted at 3:05 PM on August 3, 2011

Temporary Eric is still the essence of the real Eric. As for murderous, did you not see the Hard Hearted Hanna episode? Bill seemed to truly be enjoying himself. Now I know you will say he repented, not an issue he still murdered. Oh I forgot Bill fans always find a way to forgive that. This is a show not real life and I for one find saint Bill a total bore.

To J

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 3, 2011

Jessegirl, you are absolutely right. Eric with his amnesia can not be a fake Eric, he is still Eric, just the one he was trying to bury deep inside. Bill’s bitches are so dillusional, they don’t see that Bill is the one who was shown on the show to be a psychopathic murderer. Who does enjoy killing and raping and lying. I really wonder sometimes, what kind of shit these women put up with in life? They sound just like those battered wifes, constantly defending their son-of-a-bitch husbands.

Anita

Posted at 11:32 PM on November 8, 2011

Both of them are killers.

Chandu

Posted at 7:26 AM on May 9, 2012

How is your first time xperience…?

bill4ever

Posted at 6:38 AM on August 3, 2011

If I were an Eric fan I would be spitting feathers by now. That was the most unsexy, lame love scene I have ever seen. Four years waiting for that!!! The height difference between these two must be an absolute nightmare for the director, probably why Sookie stayed standing on the porch steps when she called him back after Tara’s visit. Bill and Sookie’s first time and every time is way better. Good job Anna has that gorgeous husband at home to give her neck a nice massage when she’s been straining it to look up after her scene’s. Lovely to read such an unbiased, professional article……NOT.

bontemps8

Posted at 5:50 AM on August 3, 2011

Pity you didn’t post a pic of Bill & Sookie naked at it, just to make it a level playing field.

Linda

Posted at 10:47 AM on August 3, 2011

@Andy Now you know what Team Eric experience with Team Whiny!

Kathy Taylor

Posted at 3:18 AM on August 3, 2011

sookie and eric was hotter their passion was on fire!!!!.
even bill let eric go i think bill still has feelings for sookie. but sookies gran said it would only be temporary. i hope that sookie will find true love soon. i”m lovin this season.

Linda

Posted at 1:58 AM on August 3, 2011

So much jealousy from the Bill fans. You have three years to accept Eric & Sookie was inevitable. But you were living in a world where you thought Alan Ball was making a cheesy Harlequin novel. Don’t whine. We had to watch the BS of Bill & Sookie all this time.

Eric & Sookie LOVE scene was beautiful. Hot, sweet, sexy. Perfect!

Also, you can’t accept Alexander Skarsgard is the most popular actor. Lol!

Peggy

Posted at 8:57 PM on August 3, 2011

@Linda – What do you mean by “jealousy from the Bill fans”? I’m a Bill fan and I’m not jealous. I’ve had 3 seasons of Bill and Sookie sex scenes. You’ve only had one scene. Will there be more? How about holding off on celebrating until the end of this season.

I hate to say this, but you wrote “Alexander Skarsgard is the most popular actor”. My response — Stephen Moyer is a better actor and he is the STAR of True Blood. Skarsgard is just a supporting actor.

Tatanka

Posted at 4:19 AM on August 4, 2011

Just LOL! Delusional!

Me

Posted at 11:59 PM on August 4, 2011

Really dellusional. Eric and Sookie lovemaking was like nothing Sookie ever experienced. She is falling hard for Eric. And that’s what most viewers were obviously loving, according to the voting results. DUH

Marie

Posted at 12:53 AM on August 3, 2011

Sookie and Eric! No competition.

L

Posted at 11:35 PM on August 2, 2011

Sookie and Eric! It was a beautiful scene cementing their real love for one another. No matter what happens from here, it will forever change them. I loved that they were bathed in moonlight and that Eric did not bite her. This further showcased what I believe the writers have been trying to show the audience about them. It’s not about the blood for Eric. His love for Sookie is genuine. He just thought about her during that scene.