Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, Cyberbullied Over Twitter!

Mon, August 1, 2011 2:30pm EDT by 18 Comments

The King of Pop’s daughter recently fought back against accusations she was adopted.

Paris Jackson, 13, responded to a bully using her Twitter account last week after being insulted by the user who insinuated Michael Jackson wasn’t her biological father.

The user, @MJJFanzRock, has since deleted their account but we can still see Paris’ responses. “im pretty sure im not adopted :|,” she said. “yep! 100% jackson! thats y im so lucky 2 b a jackson b cuz i kno they luv me. #JacksonBlood.” Paris finished her rant against the bully saying, “i dont care what they say.. im 100% jackson blood :)”

Paris is constantly the subject of imitators on Twitter, so much so that she has to tweet out pictures of herself proving that she’s the real Paris!

What a strong girl! Good for her for standing up for and defending herself.

More on HollyBaby:

1. Boy Breaks It Down To Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ In The Middle of A Baseball Game! MUST WATCH!
  2. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Channels Her Inner Popstar – She Dresses Just Like Michael Jackson!
  3. Diana Ross Will Get Michael Jackson’s Children — She’s His Eternal Friend

DORA

Posted at 2:45 AM on June 17, 2013

if his father would be here he would fight for her daughter.

Drea

Posted at 3:27 AM on September 30, 2011

Dear haterz, How are three “white” kids the same complection as their black aunty Latoya I ask you? refer to the above photograph if you please. I also noticed that during Michael’s memorial, while they were standing next to Latoya. Latoya has always been the lightest Jackson & those kids have always been light brown. It’s the media who airbrushes photos of MJ’s 3 shorties, to sell their “white kids” story. Now, MJ, Debbie Rowe & those kids have all said that MJ is the bio dad….so how can u know more about a person’s DNA, than their own family? Thats just RIDICULOUS & IG’NANT!!!…yea I said it, IG’NANT!
Victoria Rowell, OJ Simpson, Quincy Jones, Donna Summer, Lionel Richie, etc all these black folk have white looking mixed kids. This is nothing new under the sun. Stevie Wonder has at least 2 grandkids that look like Prince & Paris do( google Stevie wonder & grandkids at the kids choice awards to see what I’m talking about), so get over it.

Katie

Posted at 9:48 PM on September 7, 2011

Haters are trolls they just want attention.

Ashley-Nicole

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 9, 2011

If I recall, there was actually a couple in England. The husband is African American and the wife is white. They had a set of twins, one was white and one was African American. Two years later, twins again, the same thing. You have no idea what one’s genes are capable of doing.

inteligentone

Posted at 2:17 PM on August 2, 2011

well… the youngest kid looks like michael’s son, but the other two are 100 percent white kids, whiter than latinos than mixed kids, just white kids whose wkin is a bit tanned. so maybe michael payed doctors to select eggs the way to have white kids (he WAS racist u know… he whitened himself) OR the kids aren’t his.

Tee

Posted at 11:05 AM on August 3, 2011

Thank you! At least someone ain’t sentimental. Even Latinos don’t come out white. They are obviously bi-racial. White, black ain’t bi-racial. Bi-racial is a mix. You never come out totally on one side except you got like 90% of one race and 10% of another. And in this case with Michael being Black and the mom being White(whether blond and blue eyed or not) they ought tto come out at least, close to the middle not totally on one side.

Ashley

Posted at 11:20 AM on August 3, 2011

But that’s your opinion. You say the oldest 2 are 100 percent white like it’s fact, but it’s not. You don’t know that for sure. Neither do I. But I do know that Prince has the same skin condition Michael had, and it is very rare. Only .5 to 1 percent of the world’s population has the condition. That speaks more to me than skin tone and hair color.

Take a good look at Michael from 1978. Take a good look at Prince now. Same eyes, same smile. Prince’s nose isn’t as wide, but he very well could have gotten his nose from his very white, very blonde mother. He has Michael’s dark eyes.

I don’t know the truth anymore than anybody else does, but I do believe that the vitiligo Prince has, a condition that he’s shown signs of and has spread over several years is a good indication that he is Michael’s biological son.

I know plenty of biracial people who I never would have guessed were biracial at all and looked white, in fact. So I don’t judge a person by their skin tone. I do believe facts, and the fact is that Michael had vitiligo, proven after his skin was examined via microscope, and his son has the same condition, something the boy himself, his sister and his own girlfriend have confirmed. When pictures of Prince in Hawaii surfaced, several doctors commented to media outlets, commenting that without physical examination, it is difficult to determine, but it very well did look like vitiligo.

Other skin conditions it could be would have re pigmented by now. Prince’s white patches have remained and have spread over the years. He has vitiligo. Like his father.

Ashley

Posted at 11:25 AM on August 3, 2011

Michael was probably the least racist person I know. How does it make sense for a selfhating, race hating black man to leave his children to his black mother, or, in the event that she couldn’t care for them, another black woman, Diana Ross? He had a black nanny who helped out with the children. How was he racist if he left his children to black people? That logic makes NO SENSE.

He educated them in black history, they identify as biracial, so again, tell me how a man who hates blackness raises his children as biracial and leaves them to black people?

Also, once again, he whitened his skin because the vitiligo patches got to be so extensive that using makeup to cover it wasn’t working anymore. Instead, he lightened the parts of his skin that showed so he wouldn’t have a spotted appearance. He still had dark patches on his arms, legs and chest, and you can easily google to see that he wasn’t 100 percent light skinned when he did.

He often spoke about being black and being proud, but people chose to ignore it. You can easily find video of him speaking out against racism and other things if you look for it.

I think the nose surgeries throw people off. Michael was often teased about his nose by his father and brothers, people who weren’t supposed to be bullies to him. He hated his nose, because they had teased him about it for so long, and he finally started getting it worked on. Just because he had too many surgeries on his nose doesn’t mean he hated his blackness. He may have hated any resemblance he had to his father, but that doesn’t mean he hated himself or his entire race. THINK before you write, because if you did any research about the man, you’d know he was one of the least racist people out there.

Ashley

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 2, 2011

Plenty of biracial children come out looking like these kids. Prince inherited the same skin condition as his father, as well as the same dark eyes. He has the same head shape as his uncle Randy. He also resembles his great grandfather Samuel. Google Prince Jackson Samuel Jackson comparison. It’s uncanny!

Paris has some of the same facial features of her aunt La Toya pre-surgery. She also has a similar gap between some of her side teeth like her dad had. She mostly looks like Debbie.

Blanket is all Michael, aside from lighter skin and straighter hair.

Even if they weren’t biologically his, it’s nobody’s right to tell that child what THEY think her genetic makeup is. She knows who she is, and even if she’s not biologically Michael’s, that doesn’t matter. He was their dad, and anybody telling a 13 year old the things some of these bullies are telling her should be ashamed of themselves. Nobody has the right to say she wasn’t his real daughter. He was there from day 1. He took care of his kids. He was a real father, whether you believe he was blood related or not.

Tee

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 3, 2011

Michael bleached his skin skin condition or not. When you are born black and you die white, I don’t see it as natural. If he had that condition, he could go brown or cream or even a tan colour. He bleached himself and changed his whole body! And don’t put words in my mouth. I didn’t say the cyber bully had any right to bully her. Read again. I said she was saying the truth, and I ‘might’ be wrong considering I don’t have a DNA proof but I didn’t say he/she had the right! And if you actually want me to believe they are his, talk about blanket, the youngest one. He is the only one who actually shows a few features of a bi-racial- if he is. You can’t argue about the first two, totally pointless. They look nothing like him- I repeat! Very light skinned bi-racials do not come out white! Especially when their parents are BLACK and White not biracial and white! They are white-especially the first two. They might get a tan but they would always be white! And yes, nobody has a right to bully her cuz Michael is her ‘daddy’ but he is not ‘biologically’ if we consider- really- her physical appearance. I’ll take back what I said and keep sayin’ bou this kids only if- only if- there is a DNA proof!

Ashley

Posted at 11:15 AM on August 3, 2011

I don’t think you understand what vitiligo does. It completely dipigments your skin. The only way to even out his skin tone aside from constantly caking off makeup that would eventually sweat off under the hot stage lights, was to depigment the rest of his skin to even out with the patches. But if you google pictures of his vitiligo, he STILL had patches of brown. He wasn’t bleaching to be white. He was trying to have a more even appearance so he wasn’t spotted like a cow. I can’t fault him for that. He still considered himself a proud black man. Because some people think he was ashamed of his race, that doesn’t make it so.

If he was ashamed of his race, he would have left his children to white people. He had a black nanny, black friends, left his children to his black mother who was constantly around black family, and in case his black mother couldn’t raise his children, he left them to Diana Ross, another black woman. He also taught his children about black history, and the children consider themselves biracial.

Why get a white sperm donor if you’re going to raise your children as black/biracial? I don’t understand that. That, along with Prince’s dark eyes, vitiligo, Blanket’s strong resemblance to Michael, is why I believe Michael fathered his children.

I don’t care what the truth is. The kids loved him and he loved them.

Tee

Posted at 7:12 PM on August 1, 2011

Well…I’m not so sure considering she looks nothing like him, and that includes her brothers. The Jackson family have strong jeans if I may say and that’s because they look so alike, his brothers, sisters and even his nephews all look alike enough to be undoubtedly Jacksons. The most obvious incongruity being their complexion/skin colour. Lets face it, Michael bleached his skin but not his DNA! He wasn’t even bi-racial! So how did they come out- not light-brown or cream or even caramel- white?! I’d belive they’re his kids only if there’s a positive DNA result and even then, I’d be quite surprised!

Tee

Posted at 7:17 PM on August 1, 2011

Oops! Sorry, I meant ‘genes’ not ‘jeans’! Really awkward!

lily

Posted at 8:18 PM on August 1, 2011

umm you do know that the reason these kids looks nothing like MJ is because MJ has had so many plastic surgeries… and I rather believe that they are MJ’s kids since they look like him when he was a kid, before he had any plastic surgery done. Pathetic how you’re as gullible as the person who was cyber bullying her.

Tee

Posted at 6:58 AM on August 2, 2011

Uhmm you do know that the surgeries were performed on his body and not his cells??? It doesn’t explain their skin colour. Bi-racial, white…two different things. And they are white! Don’t attempt comparing them to Michael as a kid. The differences would be even more stark! The person cyber bullying her was saying the truth but in a not so pleasant way. I don’t know why peeps like you are so scared of accepting the truth… Maybe if you tried it you wouldn’t sound so obtuse!

Ashley

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 2, 2011

So basically, you’re saying this person can bully her because he’s saying the truth? No! I’m sorry, but you don’t have the right to say they are white, because you don’t have the DNA tests. You go by skin tone alone, and that isn’t everything. I know plenty of biracial people who are that light or lighter! Debbie Rowe is a very fair skinned blonde woman. The other cousins don’t have white mothers with bright blue eyes and blonde hair.

And yes, the kids DO resemble their father at a young age. The boys more so than the girls. Google the comparisons, I dare ya!

Ellie

Posted at 2:28 AM on August 5, 2011

You need some education on GENETICS. Most African American people that were taken from Africa 400 years ago, were lighten because of rapes white people trying to “purify” the race. So they do not look like their ancestors, the Africans. Michael wasn’t full black, he was bi-racial, genetically.Michael’s parent were bi-racial, Katherine is from African, Caucasian, Native, and Asian (Chinese, her eyes are squinty) orgins and Joseph is Afican, Cauasian, Native orgins. Joseph has GREEN eyes. The second generation which includes Michael and his brother, didn’t have green eyes because Katherine has the dominant gene of brown eyes green eyes which is recessive. But the second generation has all brown but they carry the gene of green eyes and gene of the lighter skin color starting wat before Joseph and Katherine.
If you look at the third generation of Jacksons, none of the brothers had kid with a white woman, but most of their kids were lighter than them. Tito’s kids are lighter than him with light colored eyes. Michael had kids with a WHITE woman, she is really white really blond hair with blue eyes. Michael’s kids would obviously be lighter than him. Michael kids don’t have African American features, African American features are widely described big nose, dark skin, nappy hair. Wrong. Southern African features are like that, not all of Africa had those features. Malcolm X’s mother passed for white, many African American people could pass for white back then, imagine now when many people have bi-racial child when themselves are bi-racial.
I’m bi-racial myself, my mother is a dark Hispanic and my father is white. When I walk around with my mother, many people believe that I’m adpoted. I don’t look like my mother at all. People who actually saw Michael’s kids say they look bi-racial. Michael is the father of those kids, Michael said it and his kids said it. The only problem is that YOU refuse to believe it.

Ashley

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 2, 2011

For crying out loud! Michael did not “bleach” his skin. I suppose, if you want to get technical, he did, but it was for medical purposes. He de-pigmented the dark patches of his skin when the vitiligo spread so much that it was difficult to continue covering in makeup. There are pictures of him on stage in the early 80s where you can see the Dermablend running off of him because of the sweat. At some point, it got to where he had to stop covering himself with the dark makeup and even out his skin tone. But he didn’t fully get that way, because even the autopsy report remarks about dark patches of skin. He still had dark patches on his chest, arms and legs…and you can find photographic evidence of this out there, too. There are plenty of pictures.

The man’s skin was examined under microscope, for goodness sakes, and it was proven that he was telling the truth about his skin. People ask for proof of this or that, and when they get proof in the form of the man’s actual skin being examined under microscope, they still aren’t happy!

Even if the kids are actually white, which I highly doubt, it doesn’t matter, because he raised them. How would you like it if your children weren’t your biological children, and people bullied and harassed them because of it? You wouldn’t like it one bit, would you? So stop talking about these kids as if you know for certain they aren’t Michael’s biological children. Also do some research. If you did, you’d find out that the oldest has the same rare skin condition as his father.