BREAKING: Kings Of Leon Cancels U.S. Tour Because Of 'Vocal Issues And Exhaustion' — Is Caleb Followill Going To Rehab?

Mon, August 1, 2011 3:20pm EDT by 10 Comments

After Kings of Leon’s frontman, Caleb Followill, walked off the stage, too sick to perform during a concert in Houston, his brother Jared wrote that ‘there are problems…bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade.’ Is he suggesting his brother needs rehab?

UPDATE: Following a disastrous performance, in which frontman Caleb Followill became too sick to stay on stage, Kings of Leon has announced they are cancelling their U.S. tour. What happened?!

In a statement to TMZ, the band’s reps wrote, “We are so sorry to say Kings of Leon are canceling their entire US tour due to Caleb Followill suffering from vocal issues and exhaustion.”

The statement continues, “The band is devastated, but in order to give their fans the shows they deserve, they need to take this break. Unfortunately, the US dates cannot be rescheduled due to the band’s international tour schedule.”

It’s no secret the guys in Kings of Leon love to kick back and have a good time — but last Friday in Dallas, frontman Caleb Followill pushed the limit and got so sick, he couldn’t finish the concert!

After asking the crowd to help him sing, then informing them he was going to go “vomit” and come back, the 29-year-old singer said, “I’m gonna drink a beer and I’m gonna come back out and I’m gonna play three more songs.”

Much to the crowd’s displeasure, Caleb — who recently got married to a Victoria’s Secret model — never returned and his brother Jared and cousin Matthew were left to apologize for it all.

“Caleb’s just a little unfit to play the rest of the show,” one said. “We love you guys so much … I know you guys f***ing hate us. I’m so sorry.”

Later, Jared tweeted: “Dallas, I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am. There are internal sicknesses & problems that have needed to be addressed.”

The following day, July 30, the 24-year-old bassist wrote, “I love our fans so much. I know you guys aren’t stupid. I can’t lie. There are problems in our band bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade.”

Kings of Leon cancelled their U.S. tour and plan on returning for their international tour, which starts in Canada Sept. 28.

Do YOU think Caleb is struggling with an addiction problem? Will Kings of Leon be able to finish their tour? Sound off below.

adkxnychprze

Posted at 1:57 AM on April 15, 2013

vraursyszvgp

jmxilhknvwkf

Posted at 12:55 AM on April 15, 2013

zoruegdotltn

lincoln mercury

Posted at 7:44 AM on June 24, 2012

I used to be suggested this web site via my cousin. I’m no longer positive whether or not this put up is written by way of him as no one else understand such unique about my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thank you!

how to cure gout

Posted at 9:44 AM on June 11, 2012

Check this out on how to cure gout.

promovare site,promovare,seo,optimizare SEO,motoare de cautare,anunturi online,trafic site,promovare web,promovare firme

Posted at 4:24 AM on May 19, 2012

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I success you get right of entry to persistently rapidly.

reklama opole

Posted at 5:24 PM on May 18, 2012

I loved as much as you’ll obtain performed proper here. The comic strip is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get bought an shakiness over that you would like be handing over the following. in poor health indisputably come further before once more as precisely the same nearly very incessantly within case you defend this hike.

windows 7 aktivierung

Posted at 3:56 AM on May 18, 2012

I don’t even understand how I stopped up here, but I thought this submit used to be great. I do not recognize who you’re however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger in the event you are not already. Cheers!

hcg injections

Posted at 10:23 PM on May 17, 2012

Fantastic issues altogether, you simply won a brand new reader. What would you recommend about your post that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

cancun, vacacciones cancun

Posted at 9:09 PM on May 17, 2012

hello!,I like your writing very much! proportion we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL? I need a specialist in this house to unravel my problem. Maybe that’s you! Taking a look ahead to peer you.

polska

Posted at 8:17 AM on May 17, 2012

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity for your publish is just cool and i could think you’re a professional on this subject. Well along with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to keep up to date with impending post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the rewarding work.