Kim Kardashian Is Trying A New Psoriasis Cream This Week! Will It Be Gone Before Her Wedding?

Mon, August 1, 2011 4:06pm EDT by 14 Comments

Kim Kardashian continues to battle with psoriasis and her wedding to Kris Humphries is rapidly approaching! She’s desperately trying to find a cure!

Poor Kim Kardashian. She still has visible psoriasis on her legs and she’s trying out new creams in an attempt to remedy her skin disease. Kim already had a photo shoot for a magazine last week and she had yet another shoot early this morning. To add more stress to the situation, Kim’s wedding is less than three weeks away!

“Ok I’m trying a new psoriasis cream all week. I hope this works! I promise I will share the goods once I find something that really works!” Kim tweeted earlier today.

Psoriasis can be worsened by stress, and Kim has a lot on her plate as she prepares for her wedding to Kris Humphries on August 20, possibly at the Four Seasons. Doctors we’ve spoken to int he past recommended Kim receive steroid injections and use light boxes in order to help heal her skin.

We’re glad she’s testing out new remedies, do you have any more suggestions for Kim on treating her psoriasis?

More Kim Kardashian!

1. Kim Kardashian Says: My Fans Make Me Feel Scared & Violated So I’m Moving!
  2. Kris Humphries Says Kim Kardashian Is ‘The One’ — He’s So In Love!
  3. Kris Humprhies Begs Kim Kardashian ‘For Freedom!’ Is She Going To Suffocate Him?

PsoriasisHerbalTreatments

Posted at 1:55 PM on May 4, 2014

“Slippery Elm” has a lot of medicinal uses and one of them is treating Psoriasis symptoms – some sufferers have used it with great results – since it is a natural herb, it has no side effects – so you may like to give it a try.

In general I would be very careful which medicine to use and would study the side effects very carefully before instigating any treatment.

Dick Aufiero

Posted at 12:12 AM on April 10, 2013

There are certainly a lot of particulars comparable that to engage addicted to consideration. So as to may be a careful spot to convey.

psoriasis

Posted at 7:46 AM on February 6, 2013

hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up
anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this site, since I experienced to
reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

luggage bags

Posted at 3:03 PM on June 24, 2012

hello!,I like your writing very much! share we keep up a correspondence extra about your post on AOL? I need a specialist on this house to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Taking a look forward to see you.

revitol dermasis

Posted at 4:30 AM on June 10, 2012

Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. This is a very neatly written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Aylin

Posted at 3:04 AM on February 29, 2012

There is one cream that works just great on the Psoriasis and it’s all natural !! I don’t recommend on using any kind of steroids. It the long term it makes the Psoriasis worse.

This wonderful cream name is: “PSOEASY” try to look for it in the internet.

Tiffany

Posted at 5:01 AM on December 27, 2011

All I can say is you will get thru it. Its hard when your beautiful 2 understand y me? Remember that sometimes people dont notice it or it doesnt freak them out they r just curious.Im Sorry that the cameras always going 2 be on u and people like 2 gosipp I am definantly a pro at being able to open up 2 some1 Im attractive 2 about psoriasis.Kim I know you dont know me but I Care 4 u. kim I want you 2 know if you ever decide to donate money u can donate it to me I am a 20 year old mother who thinks life is all about living. It dont hurt 2 ask. and im glad you have Lala as a friend because she is good in helping you make decisions

Tiffany

Posted at 5:04 AM on December 27, 2011

I read wat I said and I meant being attracted 2 a male dont think you because i dont go that way lol. just had 2 correct that.

Cole

Posted at 7:13 AM on December 28, 2011

Good for u Tiffany,I’m 32 and have had it since I was 10,U know those yrs are these worse.I’m pretty impressed how open u r about it w people especially the ones Ur attracted 2.Its def gotten easy over the yrs but when it does come down to dating it can always b awkward.I’ve met so many girls that r superficial and judgemental.If u have issues that’s prop were they come from.Guys seem more accepting .I can’t tell u how many times a guys asked and the response was oh wow that sucks does it hurt? Where as a girl if they even ask instead of a disgusted look.Thier response is ewww gross is it contagious.It’s deff difficult to find a good partner that looks and shit like this.

Christina

Posted at 1:49 PM on August 27, 2011

Kim, I’ve been dealing with psoriasis since I was around 10. Now 31. I’ve gotten used to not wearing certain things though I’d love too. The only true relief I’ve had was a few months before my wedding five years ago. My doctor prescribed Enbrel. It was a miracle for me. The psoriasis vanished for a pretty long period of time. The injections do start to lose their strength but you could switch to a similar drug and it may work better. Hope this helps.

Kathryn

Posted at 8:17 PM on August 19, 2011

Kim
I have suffered with psoriasis for 47 years. It truly is a heartbreak. I am 65 now and it finally has gone into remission. To say it has effected my life is putting it mildly. Today there are more products and I feel Kim coming out is like Michael Fox helping people with Parkinson desease.
I had been in the hospital and tar treatments and sun boxes help tremendously. A cold tar shampoo and bath shampoo helps a lot.
I use clobetasol propionate 0.05% cream. Great for Kim to use on those stops. Should clear up quickly. Apply twice a day. Good to sit out in sun for 15 mins each day also. this is what saved me. Good luck Kim and Happy Marriage.

Millie3

Posted at 8:05 PM on August 2, 2011

Kim you need to drastically reduce your carb and sugar intake. Yes Stress is a major factor but so is diet. I looked like a leper. I noticed that mine got much worse when I drank soda or ate sweets. I have cut back on carbs 99 % and I have only a couple of tiny little spots left. As for products that work the only things that I found that works in addition to diet is SkinCap spray from Spain. I buy it on Ebay from a US distributor and it is like a magic spray….that and diet have just about cleared me up completely unless I eat sweets and carbs …so basically I control it but it never goes away 100% forever…but from having my entire body covered to 5 little spots the size of a pea each I think I am doing pretty darn good.

www.amoraglam.com

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 2, 2011

She needs to try amoraglam psoriasis treatment. Made with 100% organic herbs, vegetable oils and essential oils. Includes himalayan pink salt bath with essential oils, lavender and witch hazel spray, and vitamin packed ointment. Includes bergamot, chamomile, lavender, which help relieve stress and inflamation. Evening primrose, and borage oil are filled with EFA’s which help with psoriasis. Fabulous natural treatment. Has worked for others.

Jennifer

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 1, 2011

Try the Garra rufa therapy. It really works, this therapy is done with little fishes “Garra rufa” who eat the dead skin, reduce and then eliminate the psoriasis.