Kim Kardashian Says: My Fans Make Me Feel Scared & Violated So I'm Moving!

Mon, August 1, 2011 10:09am EDT by 6 Comments

Joyce

Posted at 10:52 PM on August 1, 2011

Vadia
Falsa , sem personalidade
ela so ta fazendo personalidade pra midia , de boa moça !
ela é escrota

pamela

Posted at 6:50 PM on August 1, 2011

just because they are famous and generous,does not give people the right to invade the lives of others. certainly not your home,thats just down right creepie.we have stalker laws for a reason, dah its just not natural.We will always be interested in the rich and famous lives, but back the h— off!Look what happened to princess Diana, things can be taken to far this are beautifull people and LET us have a glimpse into there lives ,just so some respect please!

Geez

Posted at 8:39 AM on August 2, 2011

It wasn’t a fan who caused the death of Diana ya idiot, it was a drunk driver who shouldn’t have been behind a wheel and speeding with no regard for anyones life…other innocent people could have died cause of these Baffoons..

N

Posted at 5:53 PM on August 1, 2011

omg that would be creepy if that happened to me…..

Demi

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 1, 2011

If I was her I would do the same, but yet I feel as if she should suck it up. The only real big reason why I feel as if she should just suck it up is because, us so called “normal” people don’t just get up and move when ever we are dis-liked etc. We don’t have the type of money to just move. And it somewhat bothers me because I feel as if celebrities take advantage of what they are.

jenna

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 1, 2011

I think this is perfectly reasonable I would of probably of said the same thing if I was her