The summer is half over but if you’re still looking to tone-up we have easy tips to help you squeeze into that itty-bitty bathing suit!
Doug Reinhardt knows a thing or two about beautiful women. The former The Hills star and ex-boyfriend of Paris Hilton spoke with HollywoodLife.com about RKS, the new system he’s developed with World Class Certified Kettlebell instructor Owen Evans. It turns out all you need is a healthy breakfast, and a kettlebell and you’re good to go!
Check out Doug’s Six Easy Bikini Body Secrets Right Here:
- Eat breakfast every day to kick start your metabolism and give you energy for your high intensity RKS interval workout.
- To lift your butt and tone your legs do the single leg dead lift using your kettlebell.
- For sexy abs use the kettlebell and focus on full body exercises done on your feet such as overhead presses, squats and swings.
- To get defined arms and back focus on rows, overhead presses, and swings with the kettlebell.
- Keep workouts intense and under 30 min to avoid the release of cortisol, (which increases belly fat).
- The quickest way to firm up and blast away fat is to incorporate kettlebells into intervals and circuits which has you burning calories for hours after training.
— Chloe Melas
Get More Entertainment News Here: