Robert Pattinson Thinks There Will Be More 'Breaking Dawn' Movies — Are You Shocked?

Sun, July 31, 2011 12:46pm EDT by 45 Comments

samantha

Posted at 4:21 PM on January 1, 2014

I think there should be more Robert is so cute

Melissa R

Posted at 8:58 PM on October 28, 2013

I think there should be a continuous on Breaking Dawn 3 adding a more of Jacob finding true love & how many children with Edward & Bella adding to the mix . This is one of the top movies & there is great potential to making it to the top .

Lyndsay

Posted at 6:05 PM on July 17, 2013

if we really wanted there to Be another Twilight, it would be based either on just Bella, Or Edward, but if theres gonna be in more movies it would possibly be about Jacob And Renesemee, In The another case then no there will not be anymore Twilight series ;(

Lyndsay

Posted at 5:20 PM on July 17, 2013

I Really cant stop watching Twilight ;) the series is one of the best movies ive seen so far, i think Stephanie Meyers should honestly make one with Jacob and Renesemee Falling in love but to inclue the est of the Twilight characters as well. please! so many people enjoy the movie <3

vernman

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 30, 2013

I just bought the entire saga. We just keep re-watching them. PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER TWILIGHT MOVIE OR TWO. This is the best series I’ve seen. KEEP THE CHARACTERS THE SAME. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

tarena

Posted at 5:56 PM on March 14, 2013

can you please make another twilight move please pretty please and can i see taylor laughtnor

Sharon Matheson

Posted at 10:48 PM on March 9, 2013

I would love to see another breaking dawn film, because after I watched all of them there must be another one and it should be called FOREVER AFTER since that’s the way it ended and poor Jacob will fall in love with Edward and Bella daughter. Gotta have another one just love watching them over and over.

Tammy

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 12, 2013

I would love to see another Twilight. This CAN NOT BE ALL!!!! Just DO NOT CHANGE CHARACTORS!!!!!!!!!

Shawnie

Posted at 12:27 PM on November 29, 2012

I think there should be another twilight the movies are so enchanting and the creativity that goes in the move is amazing. I would like to see renesme and Jacob and how they live there life and maybe have a hybrid half vampire half wolf. That would definetly be something the voltories would fight about because a breed puke that could definetly destroy a whole village twilight most never end I almost cried knowing next November I would be able to see another twilight