Kristen Stewart Arrives In London To Shoot 'Snow White!'

Sun, July 31, 2011 2:30pm EDT by 61 Comments

Robs_a_free_man

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 26, 2011

When BD filming ended, Rob went to Europe for the WFE publicity tour by himself. Then he went to work on Cosmopolis where he was alone for 7 weeks. He’s been alone in LA now for 26 days for a total of 101 days he hasn’t spent with Kristen.

They’ve only been in the same city (LA, SD or Toronto) for 27 days since they ended their last Twilight movie. That’s a fact, the calendar doesn’t lie. And it doesn’t matter which one of them was working, they’re both adults and they choose to work rather than spend time with each other. Rob doesn’t appear to be working now, but until he gives an interview, no one knows for sure. Whatever, he hasn’t rushed to London to see her.

sandra

Posted at 4:14 AM on August 14, 2011

doubt they’re gonna keep callin each other every single day while she’s in england, i mean cum on tht’s sooo weird n clingy n robsten or wat ever it is, they’re not touchy or clingy to eachother, with all due respect i think rob not tht much of a clingy person but kristen is, i mean while he was filmin she wnt to visit him, i’m not sure wheather they plannned it but doubt rob is gonna cum visit her in the uk, if he does he might aswell go see his family afterwards :)

Lara

Posted at 3:39 PM on August 2, 2011

She looks lovely. She is so different from attention grabbing stars in the way she always tries to avoid becoming papz fodder.

MImi

Posted at 1:15 PM on August 2, 2011

why is everyone looking at her?!?!?!

R.P

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 2, 2011

Because people think is funny to screw the live of an actress specially when she’s so down down to earth and modest as Kristen Stewart.

Bellinda

Posted at 2:01 AM on August 1, 2011

If Rob showed up in London to see Kristen it will be just fo publicity stunt. Rob have so many girls to screw around here in US and in Canada (yukk!).
Kristen have to stay really far away from him, if she doesn’t want to end up babysitting STD’s from Rob.

For Mr. Pattinson, I wonder when will I see you packing and moving for good back to your native land. I hope soon.

Oasis rocks out!

Posted at 3:10 AM on August 1, 2011

Let me guess, Krisbian right?

Not a true fan

Posted at 9:12 AM on August 1, 2011

You actually think that you are being a true fan of Kristen by making up sick things about Rob. You are not. She would be disgusted by what you said. You are no fan of hers or you would support her and the man she decides to be with which happens to be Rob. They have been together for years just face it. I hope that no one ever spreads disgusting lies and rumors about you like you spread on these sites. Grow up and be a true fan. If you have nothing nice to say try saying nothing.

meemsss

Posted at 11:55 PM on July 31, 2011

★good★

look love— w w w – jordanforworld – c o m

believe you will love it.

love good go.

Imperatrice

Posted at 11:15 PM on July 31, 2011

she’s wearing rob’s torn shirt! lol these two are really just so cute! ^^

Mayana Neiva .

Posted at 8:55 PM on July 31, 2011

Affz , o comentarios ae de baixo , em
você concerteza não é um fã de kristen stewart !

Suz

Posted at 8:41 PM on July 31, 2011

First, I have to say that I do believe that Rob and Kristen are together and love each other very much. I also hope that as long as they are happy they remain together. Having said that though I have to say also that I am not obsessed about it and if they broke up, then they broke up. It happens. I also have to say that I am more of a Rob fan than a Kristen fan. I have always been a fan of his since his early career before twilight and am really only a fan of hers since he has been with her and cares for her so much. I wish her well but if they split I would only probably follow him. Having said that I DO NOT want him to spend the entire summer and fall in London with Kristen. I am sure that he will visit alot especially with his family and friends there. They always find time to see each other on set when they are filming and I do believe that that will happen and should happen. However, I want Rob to get out more and be a 25 year old. I want to see him at movies premires of other peoples movies, award shows even lame ones like the TCAs, TIFF even if BA isnt there like its rumored to be, Oscars, even with no movies nominated, photo shoots, etc. I just want to see him out getting the exposure he should and that he used to. I feel that he has given alot of that up over the last year or so between working non stop and being with her in her down time. She is so private that he is almost never seen anymore and I do not feel that is in his best interest. I feel that it has and will cost him in the end and hope he soon realizes that. Being with someone does not mean giving up yourself and I feel in a way he has given up some of himself. I know many die hard Robsten fans wont agree with me, but I am just voicing what I feel is best for him. He should be able to be with Kristen and have all the rest too. It should never be one or the other. It has not been for her, she has done all these other things. Again, this may not be the popular opinion, but as someone who has been around awhile, married for 18 years and the mother of an 18 year old, I just feel it is best for him to be himself and be a 25 year old.

Meme

Posted at 11:25 PM on July 31, 2011

Hi I agree with you, I love Rob and Kristen together and I shipped them since early twilight time. But since NM I never shipped them anymore or whined to see together all the times cos I knew they an item.

Hate when ppl whined and complaint if Rob and kristen being apart, Godforsake they’re have a JOB to do. Love they can balance their jobs and personal life. But they’re not edward and Bella and Rob isnt Edward who so obsesive for always wanted to be with Bella.

Kimber

Posted at 11:38 PM on July 31, 2011

i totally agree.well except for the part of Only being A Rob fan.I LOVE THEM BOTH!!they should each spend time with friends of their own so they don’t end up like Edward n Bella n r so obsessed with eachother.