On the go? Late to work? Watch this five-step makeup routine that will get you out the door looking fabulous.
Some mornings, the time crunch is inescapable. Flying clothes, one shoe in hand, and unfinished makeup — the morning whirlwind can throw makeup application to the wayside. Sure, Anna Paquin probably had some time on her hands to prep and fuss, but with these tips, you’ll be out the door and looking fab before you can say Sookie Stackhouse.
Celebrity Makeup Artist Brett Freedman gives his insider tips on how to get a gorgeous, every day makeup look in 5 minutes with 5 easy steps. Here’s how to run the race against time and actually win. Just press play!
• Face – Apply Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Light to moisturize the skin and add just a touch of glow.
• Cheeks – Apply Ceramide Cream Blush in Pink to add a little pop of color to the cheeks.
• Eyes – Keep it light and natural around the eyes, apply Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Quad in Neutral Cashmere, which offers 4 fantastic shades from gold to brown.
• Lashes – To lengthen the lashes apply Ceramide Lash Extending Mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
• Lips – Finish the look by applying Eight Hour Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint in Blush
HollywoodLifers, will you use these tips to get you out the door looking hot? Vote below!
Check Out More How-To Videos!
- Celebrity Manicurist Skyy Hadley Shows YOU How To Get The Perfect Manicure — Watch!
- Jessica Szohr Sports One Of Summer’s Hottest Trends: A Fishtail Braid! Check Out Our How-To Video!
- Ashley Greene Safely Gets Her Tan On And You Can Too! Watch Our Sunless Tanning A-Z Video Guide!