‘Teen Mom’ Star Ryan Edwards’ Nude Photo Scandal — He Betrayed Maci Bookout AGAIN!

Thu, July 28, 2011 9:33am EST by 9 Comments

Allegedly, Maci’s baby daddy sent 20-year-old Shanley Urbanski nude photos of himself along with explicit texts. And Maci is HORRIFIED!

Uh, oh, more Teen Mom baby daddy drama! Ok! magazine is reporting that Ryan Edwards, the father of Maci Bookout‘s 2-year-old son Bentley, has been involved in quite the nude photo scandal. He’s been emailing, texting and Skyping a Maci look-alike, 20-year-old Shanley Urbanski, whom he bragged to about the “hundreds” of women he’s slept with since Teen Mom aired! Ew.

“If it was another guy, I would have thought it’s gross,” Shanley tells Ok!. “But since it was him, I was happy. I told my friend, ‘It’s Ryan from Teen Mom‘”

“Ryan sent me texts and nude photos of himself,” she reveals, describing three of the explicit pictures, one being a nude close-up. “He has asked me to do things I’m not comfortable with,” Shanley insists, adding that Ryan says he’s “too good” to watch Teen Mom.

But this scandal not only affected Shanley — it destroyed Maci, 19, who is concerned that Ryan will never grow up.

“Maci keeps telling Ryan, ‘You have a son. Try acting like a man for once!'” her friend reveals. “She said Ryan was toxic. She thinks this just proves that he’s void of any intelligence or emotion. It’s embarrassing and he’s not setting a good example for his son. Maci is humiliated.”

Although rumors have been flying that Maci and Kyle King have broken up, she has set the record straight! “I’m still madly in love and together with my best friend @kyleking100. , just to clear things up!” she tweeted on July 23.

At least she has Kyle — forget Ryan!

–Leigh Blickley

More Maci on HollyBaby:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Recap: Maci Moves Out Of Kyle’s House & Amber Is Investigated By Child Protective Services!
  2. Maci Bookout Leaving ‘Teen Mom’ For Bentley? ‘I Don’t Want To Steal His Childhood!’
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Exes Get Their Own MTV Show! Will You Watch?

lorie hunt

Posted at 5:18 PM on January 23, 2012

Hey you are a good dad but if you love maci you fight for her you two are only hurting that little boy and he deserves mommy n daddy to be together .so be a man and get maci back

Steph

Posted at 5:09 PM on January 7, 2012

I don’t know if he did this or not. I do know he seems really stupid. I thought it was ironic when he asked if Kyle was slow. Dumb guys are gross–I don’t care what they look like.

lol

Posted at 5:48 PM on August 1, 2011

This was proven false a LONG time ago lol. The pictures were photoshopped. Even Starcasm wrote that it’s not true. Get with the program hollybaby!

BECKY!

Posted at 10:03 PM on July 29, 2011

WOw, Ryan send news to a girl he doesnt even know? I am sure this is 100000% fake because ryan was just at the beach with Maci an this all makes no sense. Because if she found out he did this she wouldnt let him see Bentley. I agree with you i think the girl’s looking for her 15 minutes in fame. I feel bad for ryan.

vlera hajzeri

Posted at 8:53 PM on July 28, 2011

i agree wid u darling i noe im lil im 12 but some random guy got my email and sent disturbing pics all i did was make an new email and get a life they have a life dey wanna send nude pics they can go ahed

eva

Posted at 4:55 PM on July 28, 2011

perv !!!!

susan williams

Posted at 4:13 PM on July 28, 2011

no shouldn’t be sending pics of himself like that but this girl want her 15 mins of fame .ryan can be with who ever he wants he is not married adn not with maci. as long as he is a great dad that is all that matters. fame got t maci a little . what is she showing her son by not working and hanginga round . she expect ryan to support her and now kyle . she is not matried to either one. so she should be working .farrah is the only one that works . yes she may not have aman in her life but i bet she would still work cause hse don’t want to depend on a man to take care of her. ryan works does gary .kyle sorry don’t thik it will last with them two.

sam

Posted at 11:13 AM on July 28, 2011

umm that girl looks NOTHING like Maci. Maci is soo pretty and this girl is just..not! And just because it is Ryan from Teen Mom should NOT make it okay that he’s slept 100’s of women. No matter who it is, it is discusting and shows he has no class.

girl

Posted at 6:39 PM on July 28, 2011

lol. i was going to say the exact same thing!