Kate Gosselin Tweets Pic Of Her Disastrous Laundry Room: Is Yours Like This?

Thu, July 28, 2011 4:10pm EDT by 16 Comments

Kate usually can do everything but this mom-of-eight feels ‘defeated’ when it comes to her kids laundry — do you ever feel like Kate?

Kate Gosselin wants there to be a law against dirty laundry — and we second that! The Kate Plus 8 star took to her Twitter to post a photo of her laundry room that is probably familiar to most mommies out there!

The pic [above] shows Kate’s laundry room covered in her eight children’s clothes!

“A sneak peak of my laundry war zone…it’s only the half of it!” Kate tweets. “Ugh! Should be a law against dirty laundry!”

But we thought Kate loved mommy chores?

“I’ve never lagged or felt overwhelmed w laundry bc I’m sooo on top of it,” she tweets. “1st time I feel defeated bc of nature of trip&amount!”

We don’t blame Kate, she and her kids just got back from a trip to Wyoming for an upcoming episode. Washing clothes for eight kids can’t be an easy task!

— Chloe Melas

More Hot Stories:

1. Jessica Alba’s French Country Themed Baby Shower! Oh La La!
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2? Leah Messer Is Still Heartbroken Over Divorce: ‘My Daughters Give Me Strength!’
  3. Remembering Amy Winehouse: Take A Look At Pics Of The Star Through The Years!

Twitter Consuming Your Life

Posted at 10:12 PM on June 1, 2012

Excellent publish, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not understand this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid other users like its aided me. Great job.

asian brides

Posted at 7:41 PM on May 23, 2012

Excellent items from you, man. I have take note your stuff prior to and you’re simply too wonderful. I actually like what you’ve acquired right here, certainly like what you are saying and the best way wherein you are saying it. You’re making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. That is really a great web site.

jaguar pc reviews

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 3, 2012

You realize thus considerably with regards to this matter, produced me in my opinion consider it from so many various angles. Its like men and women aren’t involved except it is something to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. At all times take care of it up!

Charles

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 19, 2012

Ya know “Washing machines” do the laundry, all we as “MEDIOCRE” people with ‘REGULAR” jobs have to do is put them in add the Laundry Detergent & ‘TURN IT ON” – when the machine chimes & actually let’s us know it’s done – the ‘REGULAR” FOLK transfer it to the dryer & when the dryer chimes . . . we ‘REGULAR” folk fold and put away. SOOOOO difficult for the ‘SELF PROCLAIMED FAMOUS”. My Grandmother had 6 children and used a ‘WASHBOARD” to wash the family laundry – I actually have that very Washboard which I am lucky enough to use as part of the decor in my mud room. SHOPPING KART/KATE (as Bruno from DWTS referred to her) is so preposterous. My heart goes out to her innocent children . . . that will not be prepared for the “REAL WORLD”

anne_000

Posted at 3:36 PM on October 6, 2011

All it looks like is that SOMEONE emptied out the laundry nets, dumped the clothes on the floor, then took a pic just to have something to complain about to the public….

How hard is it to put clothes into those EMPTY machines? Kate makes everything sound so difficult & complicated. Anyways, I seriously doubt Kate didn’t get one of her hired help to do the laundry. I think after she took the pic, she walked away yelling “HEY YOU, YEAH YOU, DO THE LAUNDRY RIGHT NOW!”

sandra rosparka

Posted at 6:23 PM on October 18, 2012

I agree all fake nobody would do that and why does she have a baby gate ? her kids are 8 and 11 hello time for them to be helping out

Karen

Posted at 3:03 PM on October 4, 2011

The kids are old enough to be taught to do their own laundry, fold and put it away.

Mady and Cara on Monday

Boy tup and girl tup on Tuesday

Boy tup and girl tup on Wednesday

Boy tup and girl tup on Thursday

Kate on Friday

Weekends can be towels and sheets day.

Problem solved

Do I need to come teach her how to organize this? I had my child doing her own laundry at 6 years old. She loved it.

Unless, of course, Kate wants the burden of all that laundry to ensure she will stay in a bad mood 24/7

Charles

Posted at 5:45 PM on February 19, 2012

AMEN! Your daughter will be able to face the “REAL WORLD” :-D

go~away

Posted at 4:00 PM on September 13, 2011

You and your laundry go away, it’s an everyday task for most, yours isn’t special, wow, get a grip!

NoLoveInPhilly

Posted at 5:36 PM on July 29, 2011

WOW, Shame on your Kate Krawford.

I’ll admit with 3 kids my laundry area sometimes looked worse.

BUT I DIDN’T LET ANYONE SEE IT! I’d be mortified. That’s what doors are for. GET A GRIP LADY. Back in the day when my kids were small I did wash everyday sometimes all day.

Journey

Posted at 10:25 AM on July 29, 2011

What is the deal with this pic? Laundry is not a major thing to do. I am from a family of 15 and it does not faze me in the slightest. My work comes in folding and sorting into piles! Kate, it is not the first woman to have kids and do laundry. It is all normal. Take care of you kids and STOP doing things to get in the tabloids. We are tired of you. You are so yesterday.

michelle

Posted at 7:55 AM on July 29, 2011

Both machines seem to be idle. Instead of Tweeting, put a load in! And why are the clothes all over the floor and the hampers empty? Gee think it’s a set up photo? No sympathies…I’m doing laundry with machines that are over 20 years old and in the basement, they don’t have the luxury of having their own room. Maybe you should have your kids help with the laundry, they’re old enough and they’ll need some job skills.

KT

Posted at 10:04 PM on July 28, 2011

Uh no my laundry room doesn’t look like this. Just because she has eight kids doesn’t mean she’s exempt from keeping her home clean. I’m not saying it has to be spotless but having clothes all over the laundry room is just ridiculous.

HI 50

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 28, 2011

Ditto steff17!! Katie Irene self-described herself as OCD, ALWAYS on top of everything, can-do super mom BUT she forgot to add…pathological LIAR, uber bull-sh*t artist, 1st class grifter!

She HAS hired-help, no matter what lies she tweets! Who fed the animals, watered the lawn, house sat while she was gone?!

Boo hoo Katie Irene, you GOT what you wanted. You can ALWAYS order Steve to do the laundry…your way. You can always have your BFF girlfriends chip in. You can always ask Ashley, for a price. You can ALWAYS ask your fan twats, I mean, tweeters to come on over…you desperately need their help!! Katie, your laundry room looks like a pig sty! Why aren’t you using your laundry sorters?! Too lazy?!

Remember when you cleaned out the twins’ room?! Lazy a** momster THREW their belongings down the stairs to make a statement. What a b*tchy momster! AND tell the truth, you’re probably screaming @ the G8 to help you because you’re all alone with your alone-ness (your stupid language). STOP WHINING! You SHOULD’VE kept on TOP of ALL your duties…because you’ve told EVERYONE in interviews, etc…that you CAN DO IT! B*tcHY mOMSTER!

Missy

Posted at 10:11 AM on September 22, 2011

Hey everyone knows you have had help with all the work around your house for a very long time…..we are not stupid. So that means all the lies you told about how great you are at raising your kids, when we all know that someone else has been raising your kids. How else would you be able to take all the glam trips, spewing your so- called advice to those stupid enough to listen to your lies. My parents had eight and my dad had a “Medicore” job and my mom raised the kids…..so don’t give us your made up stories about how organized you are.

The only thing you are good at is screaming at everyone else around you to follow your orders. All those perfectly lined up lunches, shoes that someone else fixed for you. It is finally time you did your own work for a change. I don’t think Jon was lazy he just gave up because he could never do it good enough….

steff17

Posted at 5:39 PM on July 28, 2011

The woman (Kate) is a complete IDIOT…Who in their right mind takes 8 kids on vacay for 2 wks and does not stop at a laundramat to wash a few thing along the way…Kate Gosselin thats who!!!!The nutcase that describes herself as a top organizer and clean freak….shes a freak all right!!!! Be sure to vote with your remote, time for wonderwoman to become a real mother and learn some laundry skills!!! IDIOT!!