Jordin Sparks Tells Us How She Transformed Her Body And Gives Personal Tips!

Thu, July 28, 2011 9:45pm EDT by 9 Comments

Jordin Sparks is proud of her rockin’ bod. We’ve got the details of how she lost weight and she gives HollywoodLife.com specific tips so everyone can follow in her footsteps!

HollywoodLife.com caught up with Jordin Sparks at a VH1 Save The Music Foundation and Energizer Bunny event. And she had tons to tell us about her amazing body transformation!

The singer was featured in People‘s “Most Amazing Bodies” issue in June, and she totally deserves it. But as comfortable as she looks in the pics of her first bathing suit shoot, she was totally freaking out in reality. “I have not so much as let anybody see me in a bikini except my close friends,” she tells us. “So to take a picture for the whole entire world was a huge step for me.”

After getting sick in December, Jordin decided to take control of her life and get healthy. She didn’t go crazy, though. No crash diets or exercise addictions for this girl. Instead, she took baby steps. “I would walk, and that turned into jogging, which turned into hiking a mountain and going to the top, which turned into Zumba classes, then ‘let’s see if there’s a trainer.'”

Her intentions were healthy, too. She never aimed to look like “that girl” or to be “small.” Jordin knows what’s up, and it’s helped her step off the treadmill with a beautiful body and down-to-earth personality. “Everybody’s got different shapes. We’re different sizes. We’re curvy. There are girls with boys’ figures; there are girls that are petite; there are girls that are bigger boned.” It doesn’t matter, according to Jordin.

The American Idol diva says 30 minutes in the gym is enough — if you can keep your heart rate up. Five or more hours? Forget it. And she is confident that if you don’t want to be at the gym, don’t be. “If you’re motivated to do it, then do it. But don’t do it if you feel like you’re being forced because you won’t get the same results.”

So true! Do you feel like you get less done at the gym if you don’t want to go in the first place? Sound off below!

–Jessica Krampe

Love Jordin Sparks? Read More!

1. Jordin Sparks’ Dramatic Weight Loss! How She Dropped 30 Pounds!
  2. Jordin Sparks Goes Crazy For Purple: Do YOU Love Or Loathe Her New Look?
  3. Kirstin Says: Good For You For Stripping Down To A Bikini, Jordin Sparks!

female orgasm, orgasm advisor, female pleasure, satisfy women

Posted at 9:57 PM on July 10, 2012

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered shiny clear concept

posicionamiento web

Posted at 8:58 PM on May 26, 2012

Woah this weblog is wonderful i really like reading your posts. Keep up the good paintings! You recognize, a lot of individuals are searching round for this info, you could aid them greatly.

Technology from the future

Posted at 11:34 AM on May 23, 2012

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth used to be a leisure account it. Look complex to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?

rad-5 radionics

Posted at 6:55 AM on May 22, 2012

This is basically the types of material which they wouldn’t like you to learn about. Very handy yet not with the plenty. I guarantee they are simply fuming that it is becoming around.

asian brides

Posted at 4:23 AM on May 22, 2012

It’s in reality a great and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

internet marketing|WSO|ebooks free|make money with facebook|WSO free

Posted at 4:01 PM on May 21, 2012

I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours today, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It’s beautiful value enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the net can be a lot more helpful than ever before.

computer trick tutorial

Posted at 10:55 AM on May 21, 2012

Thank you for some other informative site. The place else may I get that kind of information written in such an ideal way? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now running on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

shoujias

Posted at 6:12 AM on July 29, 2011

*** {{w w w }} {{better wholesaler }} {{ us }} *** ****
welcome to this website***free ship ping accept pay pal**
we provide all kinds of high quality shoes and the other things
if you are interested in it,don’t hesitate to search our website
hoping you can have a good shop ping experience

The Voice of Reason

Posted at 9:57 PM on July 28, 2011

She looked good in both pics IMO.