Is It Cruel To Make A Guy You Aren't Into Tell You He Loves You Like Ashley Hebert Is Going To Do To One Of Her Suitors?

Thu, July 28, 2011 11:43am EDT by 9 Comments

Marilou Roberts

Posted at 4:18 PM on August 3, 2011

Ashley tried to stopped him but he interrupted her. He didn’t gave her a breathing space to speak. He just went on and on and it was rude to not let him finished. On the other hand she should not Expect Ben not to get angry. Clearly she led him on and made him believed he was the one. The last man that would be standing. He never even thought of J.P. He was confident that Ashley was going to accept his proposal.I really felt sad for Ben but it wasn’t meant to be. IMO.

Janice

Posted at 12:22 AM on July 29, 2011

I can’t imagine the show would let her get by with sending one guy home early… they want the drama and controversy because it makes for good ratings and many magazine articles. Bet they told her she had to wait, that she couldn’t send one home like Ali did.

Olivia

Posted at 6:43 PM on July 28, 2011

They sign up for the show knowing full well what could happen. Also, in real life, someone may or may not return your feelings. Why shouldn’t they be allowed to express their feelings? Maybe she had doubts until the end, and having them say what they needed to say, or she needed to hear affected her decision. I have a feeling like most of these endings one of the men will be stopped before they actually make a proposal, even if they get out of the limo and express their love for her. I don’t think Ashley is cruel, and people have been far too harsh on everything about her from her looks, to how she dealt with the Bentley situation. I wonder how many of us would look perfect if our love lives were televised and edited for ratings.

IB

Posted at 9:47 PM on July 28, 2011

Well said and I agree. Plus why judge, it’s not like she’s the first one to allow both guys to propose. This is how the show works. And maybe it did take her until the very end to make a decision (like the article states), unlike with Ali last year. And the whole Bentley thing…she got played…everyone should just let this go and hope she’s happy with her choice.

Kathy

Posted at 5:21 PM on July 28, 2011

Bentley and Ashley would make a good pair – both very self-absorbed. I hope this article is wrong because I did like her but this changes everything.

Kathy

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 28, 2011

All I have to say is if she truly did this – then she is no better than Bentley. If she did this to either men knowing how vulnerable they both were about their emotions – she is a self centered ??????!

On another note…..I think Ben is toooo much man for her. Whoever gets this guy will be blessed. HOT STUFF and genuine.

I

Posted at 2:22 PM on July 28, 2011

Honestly yes it is…but it kind of works that way on this reality show whether we like it or not.

galey

Posted at 12:54 PM on July 28, 2011

In my opinion that is a nasty thing to do to these two guys…am I surprised? Not really….Ashley has been a poor representative as a “bachlorette” anyway and pretty much of a nut case!

Cheryl

Posted at 11:51 AM on July 29, 2011

Galey
You hit the nail on the head. Emotional nut-case!!!! All that crying. Whoa!