Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's New Star-Studded Date Night In Los Angeles!

Wed, July 27, 2011 7:04am EST by 22 Comments
Getty Images, courtesy of Soho House LA (inset)

cancer

Posted at 6:48 PM on April 17, 2012

Thanks for every other magnificent post. The place else may anyone get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such information.

cheez

Posted at 8:12 AM on October 18, 2011

rob do you ever think of doing a movie in africa?

nthabie

Posted at 8:10 AM on October 18, 2011

rob and krist you make a cute couple and remind me of myself anh fiance, just sort out byour differences and dont let the celebrity life ruin you i love you to bits cant wait to see breakind dawn nextmonth and sure you wont disapoint us

lav nthabiseng from south africa

caitlyn

Posted at 11:24 AM on September 11, 2011

I watch twilight and eclipsei know what ur thinking y don’t u watch new moon ? I’m part of team edward so I don’t lik jacob but I watch da part where bella and edward reuntie

tynia

Posted at 1:12 PM on July 30, 2011

wow really she has nice hair though no homo im a girl.
i wonder wat breaking dawn going to be like now that i think about it alot latly .
i need to get away from my parents sometimes in mym life twilight is like power.
i cant watch that with them there too much in tooo true blood.
i mean whoo in thee world watches that.
ifanyone does form twilight ill probobly check it out. but oyur advice first.
emaill me please good bye

P!nk

Posted at 9:40 PM on July 29, 2011

SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meemsss

Posted at 11:48 PM on July 27, 2011

★good★

look love— w w w – jordanforworld – c o m

believe you will love it.

love good go.

dee

Posted at 11:27 PM on July 27, 2011

thank you robda! i am sick of these jealous people! putting down innocent wonderful people! Rob is very kind and giving and he’s just such a great person! I can tell and have read real official articles with him being interviewed. He is the real deal! An honest and down to earth person! I just love him! Such a sweet man!

Angela

Posted at 4:34 AM on July 28, 2011

You’re right! He is a very good person. Good to his family, friends, and fans. He is very down to Earth and humble. He seems very genuine, honest, kind hearted, etc…. He just needs to stay true to himself and never mind the bs.

Lin

Posted at 9:48 PM on July 27, 2011

I think rob seems like he is a decent and nice guy… as for that girlfriend of his, um rob, she does not seem to want to be bothered with you ever, even when she is with you. I dont know what her problem is, but I do think he can get someone fun and sweet. He seems to be very naive though.

razeela alli

Posted at 5:16 PM on July 27, 2011

ROBERT IS SUCH A BIG SUCK UP AWWWWWW I HATE HIM

robda

Posted at 7:13 PM on July 27, 2011

rob is not a suck up to anyone he is an honest to goodness good person and very nice to his fans,kristen is so lucky to have him so enamored with her as he is,and i think you hate him cause he’s a sex god in every way possible!

delle1

Posted at 8:50 PM on July 27, 2011

Saddo!

SHAMEENA KHAN

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 27, 2011

I THINK THEY MADE A GOOD COUPLE

emma

Posted at 8:30 AM on July 27, 2011

I can’t wait to read the FAKE details later when Hollywoodlife contacts the insider in their imagination.

paula

Posted at 8:15 AM on July 27, 2011

wonder if sean penn gave kristen a big hug like last time he spotted her and shouted her and went to her for a a big hug even after all the time had passed from them making into the wild he does like kristen

Jocelyn

Posted at 9:20 AM on July 27, 2011

Sean Penn is a mental case. No wonder he gets on with Kristen Stewart with her nasty moods.

unasty

Posted at 3:26 PM on July 28, 2011

You’re actually just about the nastiest person I have ever encountered. Kristen is an angel compared to you.

shocked not

Posted at 8:13 AM on July 27, 2011

yeh yeh yeh no photos again wow shock horror

Emm

Posted at 1:14 PM on July 27, 2011

SoHo House doesn’t allow pics to be taken inside of the guests. Only when there is a huge media soiree like an after party to a film premiere or awards show, then they permit photographers to snap pictures of the guests. I believe this witness account of them being there together & not surprised by the lack of PDA. They are a private couple. That’s why they pick a place like SoHo House to hang out at because it’s a private membership only club.

junnydavis

Posted at 7:41 AM on July 27, 2011

i liked Robert Pattinson more in goblet of fire then any of the twilight movie !

delle1

Posted at 8:53 PM on July 27, 2011

Hahahaha,that’s so funny…there’s no comparison between these two movies.