'RHONY' Star Countess LuAnnn: It Was 'Very Desperate' Of Ramona Singer To Attack My Family!

Tue, July 26, 2011 6:09pm EST by 13 Comments

Cindy

Posted at 10:52 PM on November 8, 2011

I wont be watching anymore because they kept cremona deville on the show. There is nothing real about her.

NYC team brunettes

Posted at 6:58 PM on September 21, 2011

yeah your right there is too much drinking on the show but WHEN can you say that any of the other cast members were drunk?No ONE BUT that discusting RAMONA!!! and it has nothing to do with the subject of whats going on with the kids its the idea that the kids were brought into this! Shame on that old Ramona,she should know better

Team Luanne

Posted at 6:53 PM on September 21, 2011

OMG Luanne looks amazing! I’m so glad shes still on the show, will miss Jill and Cindy. But thank god that Alex & her discusting husband are gone and I dont know why Bravo would think that old drunken Hagg Ramona is intresting?Most people arent entertained by her garbage mouth and theres not much to her,I bet its because they know her husband is cheating on her and that awful BRAVO wants to air that drama,I dont blame him for not wanting to be with her,shes an awful person.Her husband looks way younger than her anyway.And mostly I feel for her poor daughter, I would die if my mother acted like that!!

H8 Drunk Ramona

Posted at 6:46 PM on September 21, 2011

Jill and Luanne are absoutley right that Ramona is sick shes evil and crude.Anyone who enjoys that for entertainment is pathetic, SHAME on BRAVO for allowing her to take low blows towards the children.That idiot Andy should have said something to Ramona.And according to peoples comments many viewers cant stand Andy.As well as many people are not going to be watching because they let go of Jill. I could stomach it if they let go of Crude Ramona but sicne shes still on,I wont watch either.

LaLa

Posted at 4:24 PM on September 21, 2011

Oh, and look at Luann all post surgery/makeover/Botox/hair extensions/veneers/ect. she needs some more work on those boobies. She pulled a Jillz Ramona Sonja Cindy Kelly (her tits have a life of their own O o) Well, if every cast memeber of all shows Real housewives can do it why not, right? (OC-BH overly done). Two of Five “golf claps” for Luann. Work-it!

LaLa

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 21, 2011

No – I believe that Jill’s daughter did the same thing – and Romona’s daughter will do the same – not a nice face but that is things kids do – stop the denial. It’s good to get out there Luann can go on and support NO Underage Drinking. They see their moms drinking EVERY night in person as well as TV drunk/drinking. With these reality persona’s NOTHING is off limits. Isn’t Jill a recovering alcoholic? They need to face it and stop saying it’s off limits apparently it’s not! They ALL drink way too much! boom

Twice

Posted at 11:45 PM on July 27, 2011

Jill was right to stand up and say that no one should be attacking anyones children. I respect her for that.

Ramona looks like an old woman, talking about her period? who is she kidding? She’s drying up and in denial.

Adena

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 27, 2011

I’m with Luann on this. Ramona was abusive with alcohol and abusive towards LuAnns daughter. Ramona needs a babysitter because she behaved like a child throughout the season. It doesn’t surprise me that this country is collapsing – people don’t know right from wrong anymore. But Ramona won’t get away with it… it will come back to her some day, in some way.

Her husband Mario seems to be very attracted to Sonja – he lights up like a Christmas tree whenever she’s around. together. He’s not attracted to Ramona anymore. It’s obvious.

Tina

Posted at 5:03 PM on July 27, 2011

Totally I cannot stand Ramona. One of the days I hope she lands up in jail and her daughter does something ludicrous so her trap can be shut. But honestly, I have nothing against her daughter, I just know she is a low life.

You are an amazing woman Lu Ann. It took all of your courage and strength to not just smack Ramona across the face, but I think that’s the only thing that can SHUT THAT MEAN OLD HAG UP.

ShelleyMUA

Posted at 12:37 PM on July 27, 2011

Luanne is really a snake and Bethenny called it when she did her final show.Luanne insinuated that Ramona husband was cheating on her…How dare Jill even try to act self righteous about all this drama.Can’t stand the whole lot. RHONY needs an entire new cast or just cancel it.

oh dear

Posted at 7:47 AM on July 27, 2011

whats also “very desperate” is luann’s attire in the above picture. cringe!! imagine your mother so desperately tryin to be young. put it away, love!

Melody

Posted at 6:37 AM on July 27, 2011

Dump the entire NY cast….wretched women….

huotuias

Posted at 8:04 PM on July 26, 2011

Something unexpected surprise–

Hello. My friend

{{w w w }} {{jordansforking }}{{ com }}

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT