Can Kim Kardashian Be Cured Of Psoriasis? Experts Weigh In And Explain How Wedding Stress Could Make It Worse!

Tue, July 26, 2011 3:04pm EDT by 5 Comments

iphone repair manchester

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 1, 2012

Tremendous things here. I’m very satisfied to peer your article. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Britt

Posted at 12:10 AM on July 27, 2011

As someone who suffers from a lifelong skin condition that does not appear to be psoriasis at all. That looks identical to what I have,tineus versicola, which is also made worse by stress. Luckily it is easily treated. I hope she gets a second opinion for this because I do not believe at all it is what she is being told it is.

anonymous

Posted at 6:39 PM on July 26, 2011

YES!! But if your career was based off of your skin as it is in modeling..which is a REAL JOB! Then you would freak out to. Now fortunately they can photoshop out pictures, but when you do videos and commercials and you have something like psoriasis it can make you feel not sexy and thats how she makes her LIVING!! you chill out GEEEZZZZZZ!!

michelle

Posted at 4:49 PM on July 26, 2011

OMG r u kidding me? There are people DYING of real diseases and u r worried about her? Ruin her career? Millions of people with psoriasis work REAL jobs every day, I’m pretty sure a few red spots on her leg is survivable. Geezzzzz!!!!!

angela

Posted at 9:04 AM on November 14, 2011

kim i think you had this disease through sex cos u re just a spoilt brat and i think dats good for you.