'Basketball Wives' Star Jennifer Williams Blogs: Friendship With Evelyn Is Deeper Than One Fight!

Tue, July 26, 2011 9:05am EST by 21 Comments

‘Basketball Wives’ star Jennifer Williams is blogging for HollywoodLife.com, sharing her thoughts about each episode! Read what she says below!

And the drama rolls on in Rome … I think the most honorable thing for a person to do is apologize. I feel the whole radio interview was blown out of proportion and I definitely feel Evelyn overreacted. However, as I said before I would never do anything to hurt my friend’s feelings intentionally. Relationships, whether they are friendships, family or romantic, go through ups and downs. I never would tell my friend, “fu*k you” (and Evelyn was sorry about it in the end), but nonetheless Evelyn and I got past that disagreement in Rome. Sometimes i’ts best to agree to disagree … in the end, the friendship is so much bigger and deeper than one fight.

Whoa! Meeka just doesn’t get it! I don’t understand why she can’t keep her mouth shut especially to Suzie. Meeka should know that Suzie’s loyalty is going to lie with Tami. The whole smack down with Tami and Meeka was surprising to me. But I knew sooner or later this was going to come to a head. And just to think, Tami was going to give Meeka a chance and let her enjoy Rome. Clearly, that never happened!

For a quick second, I felt bad for Meeka, that was until she left that letter for Shaunie when she left Rome. Meeka coming to Rome was not such a good idea after all. She is new to the crew so she definitely wasn’t missed when she left.

Overall, Rome was quite eventful. I must say it is a trip I will never forget. The Trevi fountain and the Coliseum are amazing landmarks in Italy, so I was glad to experience that with the ladies. I just wish were could have left the drama in Miami but then again this is Basketball Wives!

- Jennifer Williams

More Basketball Wives Stories:

1. Tami Punches Meeka In The Face!
  2. Evelyn’s In Talks For DWTS!
  3. Jennifer: Evelyn Should Come To Me With Her Issues!

Ruby Lynette Turner

Posted at 1:36 AM on April 22, 2012

Jennifer, Please Knock The Fire Outta Evelyn Jealous Behind. She Has To Close Her Shoe Shop And Jealous Of Your Lip Gloss Line Plus She Shouldn’t Even Be On The Show, Her Man Don’t Play Basketball He Play Football.

AD

Posted at 10:53 PM on June 4, 2012

Girl you ao right. Her man play FOOTBALL so she need to be gone.

Daphne Rogers

Posted at 5:12 PM on August 2, 2011

I am very disappointed in how childish things were/are handled. Jen, the fact is, Meeka was taken along way from home and mistreated period. When Evely got in your butt, you looked like a 3 year (not attractive) … You guys are really getting tiring. All of your world travels,education and entreprenurial pursuits and this is what you’ve allowed yourself to become? So so sad.

Demigm

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 28, 2011

I love your weave what brand is that?

real

Posted at 1:09 PM on July 31, 2011

that s her real hair not weave i met her and ask her about it and she said feel it and you will know that s mine

Bibi

Posted at 6:17 PM on July 28, 2011

Regardless of who said what! u girls did not represent at all! u made us look ferrel, like we are raised by wolves! Its not great to have screaming and punching matches outside in public it degrades the whole lot of u! On the contrary it does make good tv.

ReRe

Posted at 4:59 PM on July 28, 2011

I knew Jen and Evelyn was going to get back cool,from what I’ve seen they had a good friendship, and if the friendship was real from the beginning they would make it through pretty much anything. And I knew Tami was going to get Meeka it was obvious that it was going to happen. Everyone should have known that something was going to go down when Tami didn’t crack a smile, she had her hair pined up, and no make up lol ! was not a surprise to me at all. & I don’t blame Suzie at all, meeka should have known that she was going to tell tami. and meeka talking about I knew they said she talked to much but I didnt think it would happen to be what you expect you ain’t no different. & it dont matter if meeka was new or not she brought all that on herself, none of those girl was attacking meeka because she was new, meeka was trying to fit in and thats what got her caught up. And it’s just a show, so I believe everything they do or say is just for SHOW !

Shonda

Posted at 4:40 PM on July 28, 2011

i personally think tht the evelyn & jennifer situation was blown up!. but the meeka & tami case is much more than words…That smack was enough for all the mess meeks tlks. i’m sure she will keep quiet for a while!

keke

Posted at 4:26 PM on July 28, 2011

meeka talktoo much and deserved to gt smacked. and royce is cool but yet a ho. tami is my fav bc she tries to b real and elvelen is a wanna be.. ocho not gn tke her serious. kant turn a ho imto a house wife. shauni is uslessto the show other than spending her money jen is a lost cause.. i believe she wanted a divorce to be like evelen bt now evelen left the ho train. suzie need to be the next one to get smacked the shyt out of

Caramel

Posted at 7:01 PM on July 27, 2011

Yep… Meeka was unfairly treated!!! As for Suzie, she’s just a b&$ch that cannot keep her mouth SHUT!!!! Royce will def end up being good buddies with Meeka koz they have so much in common!!! As for Suzie..She is a non factor!!!!

Kish

Posted at 11:01 PM on July 26, 2011

I agree with most of the comments made. Jenn jumping on meeka for being new is childish. How old are you all? I am very disappointed for tami putting her hands on meeka, that alone was stupid and ridiculous now the girl is suing you and since it was caught all on tape tami doesn’t have a leg to stand on. Granted if meeka touched tami first then I agree all bets are off but looking at the film meeka didn’t touch her. Meeka you are new so let it be known please DO NOT TELL SUZIE ANYTHING FROM NOW ON SHE CANNOT HOLD WATER!!! Seeing the trip in its entirety I will say royce thank Jesus you weren’t invited Shaunie and them did do you a favor cause drama ensued even when you weren’t there.

don

Posted at 8:54 PM on July 26, 2011

Wow,I must say how I am glad I read each message first cause all of them are possitive. I started to jump on the ban wagon and hurrayyy tami and evelyn but the fact is tami and all the others were wrong except meeka and she was definitely unfairly treated.

Sandee

Posted at 5:53 PM on July 27, 2011

I concur. Meeka was treated unfairly. Tami is too hot tempered. Meeka did NOT hit Tami.

AB

Posted at 4:56 PM on July 26, 2011

Jen c’mon you’re about the only one I’m still feeling on this show but I know you don’t agree with how things went down on the show last night. That ish was so effin ghetto its disgusting. I felt so ashamed watching that crap unfold. You guys need to cut Tami loose cause obviously she’s unstable and ridiculously immature.

Meeka hasn’t done herself any favors this season and yea when the season first started she was trying to be all swagged out and came off mad desperate and fake so yeah she been cruisin for a bruisin but she wasn’t even f**kin with Tami like that in Italy. Tami kept picking with her. That ish making fun of her at the dinner table was so high school. And to see everyone else laughing was disgusting. I actually did feel bad for her because no one had her back. That mess was so childish…

Nel

Posted at 8:57 PM on July 28, 2011

i agree, Im really dissapointed in Jen’s take on this. I thought she was above the chicken coop, but for her to still be on this show..I guess thats a part of her personality too.

CCG

Posted at 10:50 AM on July 26, 2011

To have a friend,you must be a friend and Evelyn is not Jennifers friend.First of all she should already know how Jennifer felt about Chad if they are truly girls and keep it real. Second she didn’t lie on him,that relationship about as real as the show. Men don’t usually wife easy women. Tammy needs to grow up. I know she has to be in her 40’s because it’s 20 years or more past the “Real World” and she’s to old to not only be worried about “he said,she said” ,but to fight about it! None of those girls are friends,they all talk about each other,and none of them really care about anything except being on the show. Jennifer needs to stop making a big deal about Royce talking to Eric-don’t nobody want Mr.Ed,he kiss you and almost bite off your lips,move on! Susie just wanna be down anyway she can. All that stuff Evelyn did to her including throw water on her and push her down stairs,you want to be her friend? Heifer please don’t be that desperate! If Evelyn wants to find true love she could start by closing her legs,to fast to jump in bed,especially having a daughter to set an example for. Not always what you do as much as how you do it,and you should have kept that off camera if you didn’t want people in your business! Meeka wanted to come on the show to promote her business,but you can’t get drawn into that bs and ruin your professional image. You were right to leave,you don’t need any of them in your life. Go hang with your true girls! Royce,keep it moving you see the light,don’t mess with those hood rats! Shawnie you a P.I.M.P you’re making money off these silly women-do you and keep getting paid!

Quanie

Posted at 10:40 AM on July 26, 2011

Honestly Jenn all you guys ganged up on meeka period! Tami was very ignorant about the situation. She kept approaching Meeka about Royce not herself. That could of been situated a long time ago but Tami is ignorant and Evelyn is scared of Tami and followed suit. Shaunie was wrong for reading the letter out loud but ofcoarse she needs ratings and tired of her saying this is not what she invisioned because it is she getting paid. Honestly your not on there level shaunie evelyn and tami are ghetto and your not thats how you was brought up. Suzie is the problem she talks to much and there is no loyalty in that circle period. Second if ya know how Tami feel about meeka why would suzie go back and talk what she said because she wants to see conflict. Meeka was a women for apologizing even though she did say in one episode i thought dot dot dot about Tami but actually she looks good. Tami’s response to her apology was childish and again ignorant. Meeka wasnt the problem in Rome Tami was! I think she has mental issues seriously she hears things and she dumb and honestly i use to like her but this ended it. Meeka was correct ya are hypocrites and Tami did not say the popular girls period thats why she had to correct it ” and if i did say it it was cuz i wasnt messin with u ev” but i mean i guess tami intimidateseveryone so every1 team tami. Someone who always have to show they’re real, say I am real, I will punch this Ill do that is corny. If your real your real you dont have to be ignorant and ghetto to be real but clearly people dont see that. Last but not least because i can go on for days lol Tami only hit Meeka because Meeka pulled her card and she doesnt want to be exed out yall little circle. Jenn your better than that please get away!

krystal

Posted at 10:04 AM on July 26, 2011

Jen, please don’t sugar coat it. Tami was wrong for putting her hands on Meeka. Shaunie was wrong for reading that letter right then and there, so tacky. Second of all, you guys need to pay attention, each and everyone of y’all air y’all business to Shaunie like age is an advice guru when she don’t air hers, she simply stir the pot. Meeka being in Rome was not wrong time. You guys need to act like women and stop acting childish. Tami is a bully plain and simple and each and everyone of yall gossip about each other, but because Meeka is new, y’all wanna throw her under the bus.

quanie

Posted at 10:47 AM on July 26, 2011

I agree with you totally they do need to act like adultss especially tami considering if I am not mistaken she is the oldest. Yes they only ganged on her because she was the new girl so middle school not even high school and Tami is the bully which is so lame. Yes they all do gossip, and seek for the drama “girl make sure im there when u approach…”> Its so pitifull that these girls dont even realize that there in a circle of fake and funny thing Evelyn quickly told Tami about what Meeka said but No one told Tami how Evelyn constantly talked about Tami’s dressing and for Shaunie to pack with her before going to spain in season 2. Tami wouldnt care anyway because shes on evelyns heels why i have absolutely no idea. They treated Meeka horribly and made her look stupid when thats not even the case

krystal

Posted at 11:49 AM on July 26, 2011

Yes, I recall that episode when they were going to Spain. How quick Tami seems to forget. I especially didn’t like the fact that they all were laughing at Tami’s tacky ass making fun of Meeka’s voice, so elementary schoolish. They all a bunch of phoney, but I guess keeping it phoney is in, and being real is not. Thank God for my friends because they nothing like these children on bbw. I.can’t even call.them ladies.

Sandee

Posted at 6:02 PM on July 27, 2011

Jen needs to drop Eve, Tami and Suzi and Shaunie – all fakes.Jen find a man and move on. Leave Royce to find out that Eric has no good intentions towards her. He will make a complete fool of her. Jennifer, please let Evelyn GO. She is NOT your friend!!!!!!