'Bachelorette' Host Chris Harrison: When Ashley Hebert's With J.P. Rosenbaum, 'Nobody Else Exists!'

Tue, July 26, 2011 3:13pm EST by 10 Comments

how to increase likes on facebook

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 8, 2012

I’ve been browsing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet will likely be a lot more useful than ever before.

Jeanne

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 27, 2011

I agree. There is just something about JP that doesn’t ring true and I think he has a real temper!!

Gloria

Posted at 4:30 PM on July 28, 2011

Even though he is a Construction Manager in NY, his professional career in today’s world is risky. I also think he is very possessive and too whimpy.

She will be taking a big chance and in the long run regret choosing JP.

kathy

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 28, 2011

Well said……I agree. I think Ben actually deserves better because I like Ashley but she is to whiney as well

Jeanne

Posted at 6:54 PM on July 27, 2011

I do think Ashley picks JP but in my opinion, it is not the right choice. But then, it is her life and I wish her well.

Ashleigh

Posted at 12:49 PM on July 27, 2011

Ben seems to be the dark horse in the polls but I think he would be perfect for her.

Love JP but there is something about him that doesn’t feel right. There is a ‘teaser’ out there too, about next week’s show … JP is storming off, for some reason.

Think he is a bit of a hothead, and jealous to boot.

Ash, pick Ben.

Ashleigh

Posted at 12:45 PM on July 27, 2011

I’ve always loved JP, but I think the green eyed monster is part of his character and could cause problems in the future.

Ben, on the other hand, I think would be perfect for Ashley. The winery visit, the suntan lotion scene (hot) … I hope that it is Ben.

anonymous

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 26, 2011

Is there anyone Ashley the tramp hasn’t slept with?????????

Kathleen

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 26, 2011

ashley is not a tramp you need to be nicer she is in love besides that nobodys judging you so you shouldnt either thanks and have a good day :)

Danny

Posted at 9:15 PM on July 26, 2011

Anonymous,
Are you kidding me? You just made yourself look like an imbecile. Where do you get “tramp” from? From the overwhelming evidence (sarcasm) contained in highly edited episodes in which the lead is required to show that she’s into all the remaining men so that there can even be a show?! Or, are you revealing that you actually believe the trash published in the tabloids? Most of all, your idiocy is evident in the fact that the only thing you have to write in response is a demeaning comment that sounds like the limited perception of an 8-year-old when (s)he says, “No one likes me.” Yes, Anonymous, you’re right; there is NO ONE Ashley hasn’t slept with.