'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans Goes To Court In A Sleeveless Vest & Tacky Heels!

Mon, July 25, 2011 5:15pm EDT by 10 Comments

lindsey

Posted at 12:54 PM on August 16, 2011

Maybe she should use her Teen Mom money to buy shoes that fit, not ones where her monkey toes hang over a whole inch

anonymous

Posted at 6:36 PM on July 26, 2011

she actually looks like a normal girl (other than the too small stripper heels), and shes very hott!! so shes put some of her money to good use. Feeling good is looking good!! :)

anonymous

Posted at 6:35 PM on July 26, 2011

I do not agree with court attire, however the person who said, “guilty or innocent” and “black and white” is very true. If you wear white to court, you are Perceived as innocent. I do got to say she looks more healthy with her hair and makeup. She doesnt look all strung out.

cagestokerblog.com

Posted at 9:59 AM on July 26, 2011

Her outfit is a comment on the justice system – Black and White – Guilt or innocence? She is smarter than you give her credit for..—the scales of justice are black and white,and there are two sides to every story.

Mary

Posted at 11:09 PM on July 25, 2011

OMG SHE IS SO DUMB! I HATE HER I ALSO HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE THEIRR TOES STICKING OUT OF THEIR SHOE, ITS SO UGLY AND SHE MIGHT AS WELL JUST HAVE NO EYEBROWS.SHE IS SO IRRESPOSIBLE I DONT GET WHY PAPPARATZI GIVE HER SO MUCH ATTENTION SHE ALWAYS DOES THE SAME STUPID CRAP, SHE GETS IN FIGHTS,SMOKES AND DOESNT KNOW HOW TO DRESS. I FEEL BAD FOR HER FAMILY AND HER BABY IT SO SAD.

Carlie

Posted at 6:35 PM on July 25, 2011

*Wrong

Carlie

Posted at 6:34 PM on July 25, 2011

My GOD! She needs bigger sized shoes, those toes hanging out look like osterich talons poking out! Ew! And good lord, what is wring with this girls eyebrows? Am I the only one who notices those freaky things???

Kate

Posted at 7:19 PM on July 25, 2011

I noticed the brows too!! Scary stuff.

jab

Posted at 6:26 PM on July 25, 2011

oh god the toes

Theresa

Posted at 5:35 PM on July 25, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THOSE TOES STICKING OUT!! OMG! I DIED.