Blue is not the easiest eyeshadow to wear if you aren’t a Smurf or living in the ’80′s! These five items of blue makeup look chic for day or night.
Katy Perry, or Smurfette, at the premiere of The Smurfs July 24 wore a few different electric blue colors in her vibrant eye makeup look. Would you wear the wild shade?
These shadows show you five great ways to wear blue. From cream eyeshadow to pencil liner, you can create your own personal version of Katy’s Smufette look!
- Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in My Favorite Jeans is a deep denim blue. Add more layers of color to build up to the look you want.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Cream in Intense Blue gives you the most bang for your buck. This shade is so vibrant that just a dab will do the trick. The small pot can last you months!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Clash is a fun electric blue with a hint of sparkle for when you’re feeling like kicking your look up a notch.
- CoverGirl Queen Collection Eyeshadow Quad in Blue Notes gives you four blue shades to work with, enabling you to create a complex shadow look.
- Revlon Matte Eye Shadow in Venetian Blue in a velvety smooth shade that packs on an intense burst of color from the first swipe.
Will you get into the Smurf spirit, HollywoodLifers?
See More Amazing Beauty Products!
- Jennifer Aniston Has Fabulously Smooth Skin — Get Her Tight And Toned Look With Lotions That Firm And Tint Your Skin!
- Amber Riley Tells YOU What Her Beauty Secret Weapon Is, What Products She’s Loving Right Now, & How To Deal With Bullies!
- 9 Top Editor’s Picks Beauty Products That HollywoodLife.com Editors Love Right Now — Here’s Why!