Justin Bieber Takes Selena Gomez On A Hot Birthday Date — Kisses, Sushi & Donuts!

Sat, July 23, 2011 10:17am EDT by 89 Comments

smile

Posted at 3:33 AM on August 1, 2011

t1 gomez

Gem New

Posted at 7:50 AM on July 31, 2011

we hate you selena

jtrtgmyfm,hybh

Posted at 3:25 PM on July 28, 2011

my year hate you so so so so so so so so os os os so so os os so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so

Ryo

Posted at 11:31 AM on July 28, 2011

I love JELENA soooo much :)))
Very sweeeeet cuple <3333
I always wish 4 their HAPINESS!!

xoxo.RYO

anonomous

Posted at 9:24 PM on July 26, 2011

omg those “photos” are so fake…ur all lies and u know it! tell us the truth or be shut down!!!!!

nerdyswaggin

Posted at 2:47 PM on July 25, 2011

JINGLE BELLS wedding bells next year u will be hearin bout his proposal!!!

Bailey Ahoy Adams

Posted at 1:23 PM on July 25, 2011

Haha, guys, seriously. They’re adorable. I dont see a problem with their relationship at all. If Selena is happy with Justin, let her be happy! And vice versa. It’s not like she’s going to listen to any “fans” opinions or read this even. Sure, you guys can think what you want to, but dont take out your hurt or disgust or whatever on them. What if you were dating Justin Bieber? You wouldn’t care what people said to you about him. Haha. They look happy and I’m sure they are. Leave what isn’t yours alone.

Shazza1234

Posted at 3:36 AM on July 25, 2011

Happy B’day Selena
P.S Dump him before he dumps u
haha

Shazza1234

Posted at 3:34 AM on July 25, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY!
Sorry Selena he is going to dump u for another man
HAHA
P.S Selena when he does find someone else who isn’t gay

Kaitlyn

Posted at 4:32 PM on July 24, 2011

Justin i can not believe u kissed selena gomaz,and even when she is older then u.Icant believe that!And even people called u hot,but for me u arent hot and even i cant believe that selena gomaz kissed u wow.And even u are not famous at all and i think selena gomaz is going to break up with u because u didnt tell your all of your secerets to her.

nadoosha helmy

Posted at 4:06 PM on July 24, 2011

yeah really they r cute

Becca

Posted at 3:44 PM on July 24, 2011

Awww they r so cute together :)

sara

Posted at 3:46 PM on July 24, 2011

yee your right they look adorable

sara

Posted at 3:41 PM on July 24, 2011

dear justin
hey justin my name is sara and i am the biggest fan of yours in the hole world by the way u look adorable love yaaaaaaaaa<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Shiny

Posted at 3:26 PM on July 24, 2011

Well what can I say I love Justin but still he won’t change his mind about her what can I do he loves more than his fans I guess but I’m a BROKEN HEARTED GIRL u guys might not believe me but that really really hurts me I admit she’s lucky. I think I’m gonna………… CRY Im so sad cuz it feels like Justin doesn’t care if hes hurting his fans or not.well I LOVE U JB but whatever do what u wanna do I don’t care

kyla

Posted at 2:58 PM on July 24, 2011

to me justin bieber is a low life, self centered jerk who looks like a girl with horrible hair. also selena gomez can do better in finding a boyfriend.i can tell you that . she is my favorite singer and actress who is much mature to choose a handsom actor who is around her age group. she is a very pretty girl who can date someone better for her.a lot of girls love justin beiber but let me tell you something he is not the man or should i say boy for selena gomez. and that is all i have to say.

sara

Posted at 3:44 PM on July 24, 2011

what sorry but u cant you cant speek like that about him l aderstoooooodd

am

Posted at 1:19 PM on July 24, 2011

So i’m guessing if he were 19 and she were 17 it wouldn’t be a big deal right? he wouldn’t be looked as a pedo or taking advantage

You people need to mind your own business no one cares about your opinion. “oh Selena can’t find a guy her own age”, “Justin is so immature he’s a little boy”. How do you know what he’s like? Have you spoken to either one of them to know their personalities? They are less than 24 months apart whats the problem? either way there dating each other they seem happy and what you people say are irrelevant to them. In there eyes your a nobody. So what were you saying again?

kyla

Posted at 3:09 PM on July 24, 2011

first of all i dont have to mind my own business dumb! and i care about my opinion.and i know selena gomez and justin bieber. and i am a greatly gifted person with a family who loves me and i am a somebody. i dont know about you but you can stop being a know it all. sorry but im mad and it had to be said.

Blabla

Posted at 11:50 AM on July 24, 2011

Wrong info Hollywood Life. I’m in the Philippines and I know better than you. The Dinner at Geisha House was the night before her birthday. After that Donut shop thingy, they spent the rest of the day in Disneyland (Grand Californian Hotel)

Roro

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 24, 2011

Awwww. I love Selena to death and Justin too!! That’s like my dream date. So cute, hope they’re really happy together!!! CUTEST COUPLE IN HOLLYWOOD! ♥♥♥

Belieber

Posted at 10:28 AM on July 24, 2011

im a belieber,and i dont like selena very much,but i like her music and i think she is very talented..but i like jb better and if hes happy,im happy!

jb-when u smile,beliebers smile with u!!!!

happy bday selena,u r sooo lucky :)

evelyn

Posted at 9:44 AM on July 24, 2011

aawww!that is so sweet of u justin for giving her a birthday kisses..i love jelena couple hope u guys will not break:)haters get a life!i’m not even a belieber but as long as selena and justin happy..i’m happy for them too

p/s:justin bieber is hot;)

haley

Posted at 7:49 AM on July 24, 2011

LOL G-Man a.k.a Selena LOVER! Bieber KILLER DAMNNN DUDE I AGREE WITH YOU SELENA IS DATING A RETARDED BOY BUT WHEN JB COMED 20 THEYRE OVER AND JUSTIN IS GOING TO BE FORGOTTEN

haley

Posted at 7:44 AM on July 24, 2011

Im not a justin bieber fan im not cursing on him or saying hate comments im just here to watch these pictures i mean why do you fans care anyways just let them have theyre life.

joy

Posted at 5:22 AM on July 24, 2011

SELENATOR 4 EVA ! I DONT CARE WHAT JB DOES,THE IMPORTANT THING THAT SHE IS HAPPY !!

Lucy

Posted at 2:13 AM on July 24, 2011

Aw, that’s too cute. Honestly, I like Selena way more than Justin but they make a good couple and look happy together :) Happy B’day Selena! :D

selena's fan

Posted at 12:19 AM on July 24, 2011

i don’t like you Justin bieber your my worsteat enemy but i like you Selena Gomez i’m your biggest fan i all ways watch your shows on foxtel poor you.

jo jo

Posted at 6:37 AM on July 25, 2011

hey justin bieber
plz leave justin alone yh he has dump selean but dont go be mean to him plz :)