Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Tell Fans “We Won't Run Away” As They Greet Them Leaving Comic-Con Together!

Fri, July 22, 2011 7:24am EDT by 6 Comments

Kristen_Lost

Posted at 6:24 PM on August 27, 2011

The video showed most of the people wanting Rob’s autograph and picture and Kristen just standing there waiting for him to finish. He’s so much more popular than her and it looks like their friends with benefits deal is over.

When BD filming ended, Rob went to Europe for the WFE publicity tour by himself. Then he went to work on Cosmopolis where he was alone for 7 weeks. He’s been alone in LA now for 27 days for a total of 102 days he hasn’t spent with Kristen.

They’ve only been in the same city (LA, SD or Toronto) for 27 days since they ended their last Twilight movie. That’s a fact, the calendar doesn’t lie. And it doesn’t matter which one of them was working, they’re both adults and they choose to work rather than spend time with each other. Rob doesn’t appear to be working now, but until he gives an interview, no one knows for sure. Whatever, he hasn’t rushed to London to see her.

silvie

Posted at 5:29 AM on July 31, 2011

From what I’ve seen I think they are both great. I don’t believe they have problems with fans, the problem seems to be the paps. I wish I could meet them…..but Australia is really far away.

hardly home

Posted at 10:49 PM on July 24, 2011

I hate when a-holes make Kristen out to be some jerk. She’s always incredibly nice to her fans whether people want to admit it or not. Both of them are.

LB

Posted at 4:13 PM on July 22, 2011

Rob is always really nice with his fans, I have met him 3 times and he’s the sweetest guy on earth.

claire

Posted at 7:57 AM on July 22, 2011

theres another one from a fan rob goes off and kristen is still signing so yes she is good to her fans also

Veronica

Posted at 1:21 PM on July 22, 2011

yeah? Where’s that video? I haven’t seen it yet…but Kristen is great w/ her fans too!!! I completely AGREE!