Kristen Stewart Goes Super Simple At Comic Con– Do YOU Like Her Down-To-Earth Look?

Fri, July 22, 2011 10:09am EDT by 12 Comments

christina

Posted at 7:57 AM on July 25, 2011

the outfit was okay.. but she should maybe clean her converse…

tiffany

Posted at 12:49 PM on July 24, 2011

she looks amazing

vvv

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 23, 2011

kristen stewart is a l…….

kikay

Posted at 8:57 AM on July 23, 2011

I think Kristen knows how to dress to the occasion all the time without trying too hard to outdo the others,that’s why us ,loyal fans like her.She’s not trying to be like “hey look at me ,i’m the lead actress of this film and not them”.She’s very down to earth,and makes everybody feels like they all belong in that film,way to go Kstew!

culpamia88

Posted at 11:35 PM on July 22, 2011

She looks great!

I might be saying that simply because she does her hair and make up the way that I do everyday. Great to see a celeb looking like a REAL person!

Teddy

Posted at 10:32 PM on July 22, 2011

Yeah, I really do like her look this time. Just some plain yet comfortable shirt, well-fitted jean, and cool sneaker. So effortless. Yes, i’m gonna admitt that my first reaction to her choice of clothes was “Seriously? That’s all you’ve came up with?” But as i saw what the other girls dress themselve, my opinion changed. It’s not like they were going to Oscar or something. Just a freaking Comic Con. And it just so refreshing to see someone be so normal and don’t try so hard to make herself seem ‘better’ than any of us.

astute

Posted at 9:36 PM on July 22, 2011

i love her sneakers!!!

Peachy

Posted at 8:42 PM on July 22, 2011

I agree with everyone else here. She always looks beautiful and more importantly, she looks like she doesn’t try too hard like some actresses. She’s my favorite actress and I love her carefree style.

Sabrina

Posted at 5:52 PM on July 22, 2011

to me she looks really good and sometimes people that dress up to much end up looking terrible!

Twilight Jillo Mom

Posted at 5:52 PM on July 22, 2011

One of the reasons I like Kristen as an actress and celebrity is that she stays very down-to-earth and doesn’t get caught up in all the hype of being a movie star. She looks beautiful always.

Dianny

Posted at 3:08 PM on July 22, 2011

Shes always beautiful wherever she goes..and she stays true with what she likes and feels comfortable..

clarissa

Posted at 10:23 AM on July 22, 2011

Personally, I think she’s the only one who got it right. It’s Comic-com! i don’t get why people dress up for it. It wasn’t for her movie premire so I think it’s cool that she sticks to what she feels comfortable in and rocks it.