Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Weighs Out Options For Million Dollar Interview — NBC, ABC or CBS?

Fri, July 22, 2011 4:05pm EDT by 12 Comments
Casey Anthony Interview Deal

Jose Baez has been living large in New York City at the Mandarin Oriental hotel — courtesy of NBC! But who will wind up getting Casey’s first interview?

It’s a battle of the networks, and it’s all over Casey Anthony! Sources tell TMZ that there is a “big price tag” attached for whoever nabs the first interview, but rumor has it NBC might be the winner!

ABC is a tough competition, but CBS is almost no threat, according to the reports.

The networks are said to be paying the cost of licensing photos and material — not for the actual interview itself.

Who do you think will get the interview, HollyMoms?

–Amber Belus

More Casey Anthony:

1. Casey Anthony Released From Jail: She Spent 1,000 Days Behind Bars!
  2. Kristen Stewart, Anne Hathaway, Neve Campbell & More: Who Should Play Casey Anthony In A Movie?
  3. Casey Anthony To Be Released From Jail At Midnight!

here

Posted at 5:00 AM on July 11, 2012

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include approximately all important infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this .

Homemade Hot Chocolate

Posted at 7:03 PM on July 8, 2012

obviously like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the truth however I will surely come again again.

Joann

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 24, 2011

All The networks better not negotiate with those parasites, Casey and her boyfriend Jose Bozo, We americans will not watch anything, Just try it and you will see the backlash, We Americans will not watch those two ? creatures! Have you NETWORK, not gotten the message, no baby killer casey and ambulance lawyer Jose.

Gramma

Posted at 12:35 AM on July 23, 2011

I will never watch NBC or any network that has casey anthony tell her story, WHY would any moron tv station have a pathological liar on their show. The only way I can vent my outrage is to boycott the network that contributes to her “bella vita”

Jan

Posted at 12:54 AM on July 23, 2011

Just write down all the advertisers during the show and boycott ALL of their products. If we can actually coordinate this (the millions and millions of us), the loss of income will be in the billions. That way it will never happen again. Wealthy people are greedy, and they’re only thinking about the money. It seems the regular folks are the only ones with any morals or ethics in this country anymore.

MiMomma

Posted at 12:07 AM on July 23, 2011

Say it ain,t so! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A DEAL WITH THIS LIAR! WE ARE NOT GOING TO WATCH! Seriously, Jerry Springer-NO! ABC, NBC, and CBS- YES!

kathy

Posted at 5:52 PM on July 22, 2011

sick, sick, sick! who wants to watch this killer to lie even more? ugh!

linda lefevre

Posted at 10:23 PM on July 22, 2011

I hope this interview never takesplace. Jose Baez is a low life
lawyer. He and Casey deserve each other. Can’t believe what
is going on. I also will newer watch NBC again. Your are
helping sick people make money while Cayle sits in a jar
somewhere. this is not right. What has happened to this
world.

FLorida Mom

Posted at 4:46 PM on July 22, 2011

Sick Sick Sick is all I can think about this..I will be one of the several thousand who will not watch this fake lying human being..She disgusts me and the thought of her and the net works fighting for the interview makes me ill…No respect for those networks anymore…You’re so disgusting!

dumas1000

Posted at 4:40 PM on July 22, 2011

I will say this. If this report is true, and I don’t believe for a second that it is, but if it were true, it would serve as irrefutable concrete evidence that Casey Anthony is an unrepentant narcissist and sociopath. People who do not like Casey Anthony should rout for this story to be true. Because, if it is true, then it guarentees that, one way or another, Casey Anthony’s life will end badly. Casey can evade the law once, but she cannot escape her own inevitable self-destruction. Just like with what happened to O.J.

dumas1000

Posted at 4:34 PM on July 22, 2011

TMZ is an online tabloid enitity. It is not a dedicated and/or credible news organization. This is not CNN or the Associated Press. I saw some other site refer to this as “a news report from TMZ” and didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. It isn’t TMZ’s job to report the news. It’s their job to report speculation and rumor and, when neccessary, fabricate speculation and rumor where none exists. Needless to say, I do not believe this “report.” I do not believe there is a mainstream bidding war to pay for a Casey Anthony interview. The notion itself is laughable.

lizouttavegas

Posted at 4:21 PM on July 22, 2011

nobody’s gonna watch this idiot baby killer lie, on tv, for $….she didnt take the stand….we’re ALL done w/this do nothing, go nowhere loser.