Stephenie Meyer, You HAVE To Finish Midnight Sun Before You Write Any Other 'Twilight' Books!

Thu, July 21, 2011 4:10pm EST by 11 Comments

amy

Posted at 5:28 AM on June 14, 2013

hope my comment is seen by stephenie :(…

amy

Posted at 5:22 AM on June 14, 2013

i actually don’t know how to start this….but after reading midnight sun from the site of freevampirebook,, i felt a little doubtful when i entered to the 9th chapter port Angeles ..at first i couldn’t understand why Stephenie you have brought Jacob in the chapter…then i thought it might be false or may be some mistakes .then i understood that it was a false book.But iam very much interested to know through your mind Stephenie what wil happen in that book….i really beg you to write that book i just love to see that getting published …i will surely buy that…i hate those haters of your’s.you have got a brilliant talent… i admire your way of imagination you have inspired me in your own way of writing and improved my language too……please please write that book we fans are waiting i couldn’t bear to hear that you are not going to write..praying to god to give you a peaceful mind or whatever state of mind that you prefer to write that book…….

jenny

Posted at 8:28 PM on April 26, 2012

I would love to read about Edwards point of view it could contain answers to many unanswered questions. I just can’t believe SM would just “drop” this story line. My goodness, there are so many loose ends. Jacob and Nessie (no it is not perverted) Jacob IMPRINTED on Nessie, Jacob explained to Bella and Edward (in one of the final scenes of BD pt 1)read the minds of the wolves and Jacob and understood. Jacob is not going to do anything inappropriate, remember Nessie grows, matures and learns at a very exaggerated pace. Aero is chomping at the bit to have Edward, Alice and now Bella and I would surmise Nessie now within his “clan”. What happens and how does Bella and Charlie deal with the whole Vampire and shape shifter thing…remember Jacob went to Charlie’s house and phased in front of him, so what now. Does Charlie keep company with Sue Clearwater or what? Does Renee find out about any of this? Come on, give us a break, Keep it going SM. PLEASE a true Twi-hard like millions of others. Please be as faithful to us as we have been to this series.

Jonathan

Posted at 12:33 AM on March 26, 2012

Midnight Sun needs to be finished, as a twiguy I would love to have the Twilight story in Edward’s point of view. I think just because some of the story was leaked shouldn’t mean the book should not be finished or released.

Vivian

Posted at 1:43 AM on March 23, 2012

I really hope that Midnight Sun gets finished and published. I understand SM’s feelings about it though. There are so many times I hear people say that Edward was “controlling and abusive” but if they read Midnight Sun they would realize he wasn’t either of those things. From Edward’s POV you find out how much he suffers to be with her, how much his view of the world changes because of her, why he acts the way he does. But not only that, you get to know the Cullens better. How they interact with each other, how they feel about Bella, what they daily routines are. And since Edward can read minds, you learn more about the humans in the story. Which ones are true friends, why he reacts the way he does toward them. You even learn that Charlie has some of Bella’s gift. Through Edward’s eyes and voice we learn more about all the characters, not just Edward. Edward deserves to tell his story, and I definitely want to hear it.

Leah

Posted at 2:58 AM on December 14, 2011

I think the books are great and I’m a 25 year old mother of 2. Grow up, its about your imagination and I do think she should write the books in Edwards view and I believe she will but no need to be rude. The whold Nessie and Jacob thing is fate in the book its not gross he doesnt even think of her in a wrong way he just automatically loves her, he imprinted. its fiction. I also think stephanie appreciates her fans, the loyal, respectful fans but I can understand her aggrevation when people disregard her privacy. stephanie wasnt thinking the way you are when she wrote the book and put her own twist into the story. who has the sick mind? obviously you thinking gross crap about a baby and a teenager when it wasnt intended that way in the first place. I would love to read more and I would love for her to make another book in renesmee point of view or maybe switch the views the way she did in breaking dawn with bella and jacob.

Sam

Posted at 3:17 AM on August 1, 2011

what you saying is right. How can she disappoint her fans like that? i honestly think she really needs to finish that book, and i heard she was going to make ALL of the books in Edwards point of view, that would be awesome. Because i dont think the books should of ended like they did I was still wanting to read more, thats why I still say Harry Potter is wayyy better than Twilight, maybe if she’d wrote those books and stop being stubborn my opinion would change

Pia

Posted at 7:43 AM on July 31, 2011

“not that bad”?

apparently the flimsiest qualifier is enough to make paedophilia acceptable to a young adult audience. it’s not even a borderline case for chrissakes – it’s a baby and a teenager
Stephenie Meyer has a sick mind.

Gigi

Posted at 5:22 AM on August 9, 2011

Actually I agree..grow up..it’s not that bad..infact if you’d read the book you’d understand it’s not even plain bad..there’s an explanation to it..ignorance does not make way for oppinion you know..

Lola

Posted at 9:14 PM on December 10, 2011

Clearly you have not read the books. Know what you’re talking about before you go and type stupid things.

Sia

Posted at 9:17 AM on July 24, 2011

The Jacob and Nessie thing is weird but to the writer GROW UP ! It’s not that bad ! And she’ll get to it so shut up and stop being annoying.