Rose’s soft golden glow and vibrant lip color just scream summertime. Her look is simple, yet gorgeous and can be achieved in five steps.
Rose Byrne attended the Zimmerman 2011 Resort Collection dinner July 14 and celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles explains how she created this classic summertime makeup look step-by-step.
Fiona took much of her inspiration for the look from the steamy evening, saying, “It was a warm summer night in Hollywood, and Rose was wearing a very cool, easy glamour dress from Zimmerman, so we went with an non-fussy summer look. It was an outdoor event and it seemed right to go with a fun lip color. Not too much on the eye, a sun kissed cheek and a bright, happy coral lip.”
Here’s what Fiona did:
- “Using the EcoTools Bamboo Foundation Brush I swiped on Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in #6 on her forehead, cheeks, and chin. (You can use the foundation brush with product on it to go over areas that need more coverage).”
- “I set the base with CHANEL Natural Finish Pressed Powder in Dore and then have her a bit of a sunny glow with the Benefit Hoola Bronzer.”
- “I kept the eyes very simple since the lip was such a statement. I swept Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Almond, a warm lightly shimmery shadow, all over the lid with the EcoTools Large Eyeshadow Brush from the 6 Piece Eye Brush Set and then used a bit of the Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Chestnut into the crease with the EcoTools Domed Highlighting Brush to add depth to the eye.”
- “Heaps of Lancôme Virtuose Mascara, after curling the lashes, gave the eyes a sweet doe eyed finish, and bright slash of color on the lips, Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick in Ginger Fawn, finished up the look.”
See More Fabulous Makeup Looks
- Nicole Kidman, Ashley Tisdale & More Matching Their Lipstick To Their Dresses — See How You Can Copy The Trend!
- Jennifer Aniston Has Perfectly Lined Eyes At The UK Premiere Of ‘Horrible Bosses’ — Get The Look!
- Kate Mara Stuns In Purple: See How YOU Can Let The Royal Color Take Charge This Summer!