Is RHONY’s Ramona Singer Pregnant? OMG, She’s 53!

Thu, July 21, 2011 9:25am EDT by 7 Comments

In a preview clip from the season finale of ‘The Real Housewives of New York City,’ Ramona tells Sonja that she thinks she’s pregnant! Omg, could this be TRUE?

Ramona Singer, 53, who is known to be a bit over dramatic, shows off her “huge boobs” and tells Sonja Morgan, “They’re like melons now. [They're] huge and they hurt. The last time they were like this was when I was pregnant with Avery.” OMG!

We knew something was up as soon as Sonja, 47, tells Ramona she has some Pinot Grigio for the wine aficionado. “I can’t drink Pinot,” Ramona replies, shaking her head nervously, “I might be [pregnant].” That’s when Sonja FLIPS! “That’s why your boobs are coming out of control!” she screams!

OMG, do you think Ramona is really pregnant? (Or just going through menopause?) I guess we’ll have to watch Bravo tonight at 10pm to find out!

–Leigh Blickley

More RHONY Stories:

1. Bethenny Frankel Workout DVD Giveaway!
  2. The Real Housewives of New York’s Jennifer Gilbert Reveals Her Struggle With Her Son’s ‘Traumatic’ Disease
  3. ‘RHONY’ Star Countess LuAnn de Lesseps’ Son Noel Owns His Own Skateboard Company!

Christal Edmonds

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 21, 2011

Did you know woman over the age of35 are mostlikley to have miscarriges,hard time ingiving birth and chances of death?I’m not sayin its true cause my boyfriend told me and what do i know?But i’v done my research and i think it is.Listen im 20 next month and my BF (BF = boyfriend) said somethin about pregnancy on my B day but NO first im not taking a risk and second they are a piece of work!I look back in my childhood and realize that now when i lived with my ma.

mark giordano

Posted at 4:28 PM on July 21, 2011

Why is Jill Zarin still a backstabber and phony. Why is she still so nastly to poor Ramona? Jill has not changed!

LisaM

Posted at 2:51 PM on July 21, 2011

Let’s stop the b.s….She has probably started menopause already and she knows it. I think she wants this to be her “finale” for the season. If she’s pregnant, I’m Playboy Playmate of The Year!

rachel s.

Posted at 1:27 PM on July 21, 2011

probably some side effect from menopause

Jamie Weiler

Posted at 2:28 PM on July 21, 2011

menopause is the first thing i thought when i saw the clip. why would pregnancy be her first thought? she is old enough to know menopause can start at this age

Courtney

Posted at 11:38 AM on July 21, 2011

Ramona better not be pregnant she’s too self absorbed/self indulgent to be a good mom. perfect example of why some people should be sterelized the kid is more likely to have a myriad of health problems than had she had them 15 years ago

Funny

Posted at 9:40 AM on July 21, 2011

Who in there right mind would get her pregnant? She is not only hideous, she is the most annoying lady EVER…..