Will Justin Bieber Propose To Selena Gomez On Her Birthday?

Thu, July 21, 2011 10:04am EDT by 78 Comments

jurneika

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 30, 2011

i think they are a loverly couple they should get married one day they are beautiful together love u guys <3

Josue

Posted at 10:33 AM on August 2, 2011

I think they should break up. Selena is way to cute to be going out with Just Bieber.

Real reasons

Posted at 8:07 PM on July 26, 2011

Okay this is for every one who is tlkin krap about them first of all I agree they are to young to get married but I think they kno tht they dnt need haters in fans to tell them tht they are in a age range so there is no need to bring up how she is older than him she is only older than him bye a year and I’m gonna tell u all how stupid u all are for leaving comments lyk tht…..wen we didn’t kno they were dateing they was dateing for 6 months than they went to da vanity fair or sum thing thts da pic of them at the fair up above wen we all saw the pic we thought they were jst friends in was jst takeing pics but no tht was a date in tht was da time dey officialy decided to let da world kno they were dateing sum didn’t believe sum did wen we seen more pics of them together we believe it sum beliebers got mad in upset in went to Selena facebook in start writing bad comments saying they wud kill her (but obvisiously she is here in alive)a month later they went to hawaii in had fun after seeing da Hawaii pics sum beliebers went krazii saying stuff on YouTube in face book but than Selena fans got pissed off in stood up for her lyk I’m doin now but da point off me telling this story was stp hateing on her in give her respect in love u all kno u love Selena and Justin u are just mad tht they are in love in can’t handle them growing I kno we remember Justin wearing da hats in his baby voice he use to have in I kno we remember Selena in waverly place in her cute hairstyles in krazii in cute in away faces but they are adults in all we can do is love in inspire them so stp da stupid comments bcuz if da threating comments to Selena didn’t break them up at first it’s not gonna break them up now so stp it ur just makeing ur self look stupid in sound stupid I will always be they fan in I will always luv them in support them in I will not let anyone tlk bout them lyk det dnt exist so I wud lyk to shout out to Selena in Justin in my blessings go out to da both of them I love Justin in I love u Selena hopefully i’ll meet u both one day LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

isabel

Posted at 12:40 PM on July 26, 2011

i think they are to young to get married.they are cute together

kristen

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 25, 2011

im pretty ticked now that justin might porpose.cause if he does all his fans would hate him. and selena and i absolutely LOVE selena, (im a girl) and if she does, i would anymore. i think jb is cute. but its gonna lead to children, fighting, divorce and heartbreak for selena. they are waaay too young. im saying no for now but when justin is older, maybe.

just laugh

Posted at 11:18 PM on July 25, 2011

I personally think it would be dumb for a couple of (teenagers)to actually think that their marriage will last long.they haven”t even got to know what life is.and its also stupid that they keep saying that their the one for each other
it really D-U-M-B.

samara

Posted at 11:30 PM on July 25, 2011

i agree

Gabby

Posted at 1:37 AM on July 25, 2011

I Think They Should Do It. I See How They Look At Eachother And I Call That LOVE, As Long As Justin Is Happy Im Happy!

– Your Best Fan,
Gabby! I Love You Justin

hannah

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 24, 2011

i dont think he will. i dont think his record label will let him. justin gets all the records, populatrity,fame from his fans(girls) who will want to like a married guy. i wouldnt! that means he will loose aton of fans..whitch equals loosing alot of records.

samara

Posted at 11:34 PM on July 25, 2011

exactly!

Teighan

Posted at 7:45 PM on July 24, 2011

ewwww Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez is a feral couples to be honest coz she looks wayyyy to old for Justin and she looks taller and bigger than him and hes really short and tiny :/ i love Justin Bieber and i think he can find someone better than her coz they travel alot and they wont see each other much and i want him to concertrate on his music and career and he kissed another chick on the lips on a film clip “next to you”

selena

Posted at 12:26 AM on July 25, 2011

well if Justin is hapy shouldent you?

kelsey benoit

Posted at 1:27 PM on July 24, 2011

ya!!!! hannah you understand kinda wat im tryin tosay!!! they love each other!!! oh and i have the same b day as selena!!! go jelenna!!!!!!!!

hannah

Posted at 5:40 AM on July 24, 2011

i think juatin shoud get what he wants and im really happy for them they are very cute cuople hehe hannah is happy for u guyssss i hope it will work out and live happy ever after yerhh xoxox love u both :)

NakoaShawtyBieber

Posted at 12:42 AM on July 24, 2011

ahuh… last time i checked it was illegal to date a minor if your over 18 (cough cough) selena is 19 ugh um yeah thts what i thought ( no haterz) im just not a jelena supported :) love ya jb dont propose i will literly die inside :) think about the bieliebers .. but we also what you to be happy so watevr do what ur heart wants

torie

Posted at 8:33 PM on July 23, 2011

Why not?they can if they want to get married because nobody tell them what to do.i am so excited for them,hope they have a good married life,peace!!!!

Martha Jonnes

Posted at 3:03 PM on July 23, 2011

No, this is all just publicity acts and if ot they barely dated for 2 months what if the change opinions in a year or two??

Emily

Posted at 12:35 AM on July 23, 2011

Maybe!!

kelsey benoit

Posted at 5:32 PM on July 22, 2011

you guys are just jelouse they are in love let them be ok jelena is awesome!!!!

kelsey benoit

Posted at 1:42 AM on July 23, 2011

thx u someone agrees with me thx u !

NakoaShawtyBieber

Posted at 12:45 AM on July 24, 2011

think agian … im not jealous of selena well im jealous she got the biebs but other then tht im not jealous and jelena is a act !!!!!!!!!! puplicty hello

Aaliyah Bieber

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 22, 2011

I AGREE WITH YUCK.

JBlover

Posted at 4:22 PM on July 22, 2011

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graciie

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 22, 2011

AHH! NO! I WILL KILL MYSELF!

Aaliyah Bieber

Posted at 4:26 PM on July 22, 2011

ME TO SISTER

BTRFanxJinaa

Posted at 3:26 PM on July 22, 2011

I love Jelena <3
But if Justin is gonna propose to Selena, it'll be weird.
Cuhz' Justin isn't even 18 yet! I do think it'll be nice if they got married, But c'mon!! Wait a few more years, Justin, Before you propose to Sel!!!

jessicalouiewilson

Posted at 2:36 PM on July 22, 2011

i love selena gomez and justin bieber they are a sing

Annoyed

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 22, 2011

What is it with you people and wanting these two to get married? Justin isn’t even legal yet! If they want to get married fine. But they shouldn’t do it right now they are way too young. If they get married or even engaged at this point in their career, they will lost many of their fans.

Believer

Posted at 9:43 AM on July 23, 2011

Im With Annoyed I Think they are too young to get married and Justin will Lose most of his fans right now most of his fans don’t want him with Selena what makes you think they will be happy if they get married they should think about it and get married in the future I’m not hating cuz selena is a nice and pretty girl is just that she’s too old for him and its not cute it sounds like rape to me that selena just turned 19 and Justin is only 17 they shouldn’t be going out at all. Well that’s my opinion we all think different.

dumas1000

Posted at 12:12 PM on July 22, 2011

I realize that it’s un-PC these days to use the word retarded, but in this case, I’m going to make an exception. They are not getting married, period. Jesus. Who writes this stuff?

Vicky Huang

Posted at 10:37 AM on July 22, 2011

No,they are to young!!Maybe they can wait Justin Bieber 18

Jelena fan

Posted at 8:27 AM on July 22, 2011

I luv them both in they are adults but I think tht they are waay to young to get married besides I dnt think thts on their minds anyway

Smiley

Posted at 6:31 AM on July 22, 2011

Noooo ofc noot !! They r too Young to marry !! Dahaa !! :s
And I Don’t think it’s a good idea ! selena looks like her big sis, she is older than him pff !! I’m not a hater I’m just say the truth ^^

Wint War San

Posted at 3:50 AM on July 22, 2011

No way!!! They are too young to marry.I love Selena.She is so sweet.She is nice.And,I hate Justin Bieber.I hate his style.Selena should be his sister.Not girlfriend.Selena!!! PLease don’t marry him.

fan of selena

Posted at 6:23 PM on July 22, 2011

please dont marry even selena is bigger than justin soo why be friends but dont marry even they r too young to marry so please dont i am not saying i hate u i am saying please dont marry i see u r a cute couples but dont marry