An investigative journalist says J.K. Rowling told him the controversial new ending four years ago — do you think it’s real?
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows -– Part 2 shattered box office records, but an investigative journalist is stepping forward to reveal how author J.K. Rowling originally planned to end the series!
Writer Greg Palast took to his blog on July 18 to write how J.K., 45, originally planned to end the series. In his detailed account of the night he spoke to her in October 2007, Greg notes several changes, but here are some of the most shocking:
- Harry outwits Lord Voldemort by using a spell to reverse time and trap him as a child with his parents.
- Harry becomes the headmaster of Hogwarts.
- Ginny turns herself into a bird (?)
- Harry has a great-great grandson named Tom, and it is implied in the epilogue that Tom will turn out to be evil!
What do you think, HollywoodLifers — is this ending better than the original Deathly Hallows?
– William Earl
More Upcoming Movie News!
- Taylor Lautner Looks Hotter Than Ever In The First Trailer For ‘Abduction!’ Watch!
- ‘Breaking Dawn’ Honeymoon — See The Gorgeous Beach Where R-Patz & K-Stew Shot Their Love Scenes!
- Get Ready, Girls! Robert Pattinson Is Toning Up For His Role In ‘Cosmopolis!’