'Breaking Dawn' Cast Photo Revealed! Comic-Con First Look At New Poster!

Thu, July 21, 2011 10:01am EDT by 8 Comments

Breaking Dawn fever will be taking over Comic-Con in just hours, and already a first look at the cast photo has been revealed!

Comic-Con fans who have patiently been waiting for days to see the stars of Breaking Dawn were rewarded at around 6:30 am July 21 when they were handed a brand new poster of the cast and a mug with the same image. Lucky!

The poster shows Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and all your other favorite Twilight characters against the sunset backdrop that has been shown on all the previous Breaking Dawn images.

Take a look at the poster above and let us know — do you like the first cast photo?

-Russ Weakland

Want More Rob And Kristen News?

1. Robert Greets Fans At Comic-Con, But Kristen Turns Them Away!
  2. Rob Turns James Franco Down For a Project!
  3. New ‘Breaking Dawn Part One’ Poster Leaks! How Does It Compare?

LadyEpic

Posted at 2:52 AM on August 18, 2011

I love Bella’s hair in Twilight and New Moon, hated her wig in Eclipse (some parts it looked good). I’m glad it’s her real hair for this one.
Edward’s hair looked good in all the films. I do prefer this look, the shorter style.
Jacob’s looks the same.
Why is Carlisle’s hair not slicked back? It has to be slicked backed!
I prefer Esme’s hair in Twilight.
I hated Jasper’s hair in Twilight and New Moon, love it now and in Eclipse.
I prefer Alice’s hair in New Moon.
I liked Emmett’s when it was shorter.
Rosalie’s looks the same.
Wait- why am I talking about hair?!

fanniegirlny

Posted at 10:58 PM on July 22, 2011

Hello, the legend might be a teeny darker than I needed to be, but I sense I neutral have to appropriation this somehow.i am 20 years old, 5’9” and 167 lbs today, last August I was back 145 lbs and I hope THAT was huge. I break bread discard every day.:)hope to retire b escape to be familiar with you guys soon!

rachel

Posted at 8:10 PM on July 21, 2011

Jacob was the only one who improved in style.

rachel

Posted at 8:09 PM on July 21, 2011

I don’t like Alice with short hair, she looked much better in the first 2 movies..
I liked the hair of all in the first film. As it got worse over time with all the hairstyles, even Bella …

nelly

Posted at 12:49 PM on July 21, 2011

Yay soo excited and how do u ppl what all night and day for this I would die from the heat and sitting forever

aquarius64

Posted at 11:28 AM on July 21, 2011

Where’s the Wolf Pack?

-E.

Posted at 10:59 AM on July 21, 2011

What did they do to Alice and Carlisle? I love Twilight but I don’t like this photo very much =/ sorry.

jessica

Posted at 10:46 AM on July 21, 2011

looks pretty cheap – not excited at all – please let the movie be good because the last two weren’t that great