Kristen admits that security around the Breaking Dawn wedding, and her sure to be famous dress, was so intense she had to sit inside all day!
The Breaking Dawn wedding scene is set to become one of the most beautiful and famous weddings put to celluloid, but it seems like the day of the shoot was anything but pleasant for star Kristen Stewart.
Kristen said of filming, “When I got to set.. it was just so beautiful. I had to go get locked away in a room for the rest of the day because I was locked into my dress and had to protect it. It was secret service style security.” That’s a bummer!
In the end however, Kristen said the day was beautiful, and one she had been waiting forever for! “I’d been ramping up to shoot that scene for four years. They also put it at the end of the entire filming.. so had to wait so long for it to happen. When I got to set I was just as nervous and terrfiied as I expected myself to be.”
So HollywoodLifers, are you most excited for the Breaking Dawn wedding scene?
Get More Comic-Con News!
- ‘Breaking Dawn’ Cast Photo Revealed! Comic-Con First Look At New Poster!
- Kristen Stole Nikki’s Necklace On ‘Breaking Dawn’ Set!
- ‘Breaking Dawn’ Cast At Comic-Con 2011
- Robert Pattinson Greets Fans At Comic-Con, But Kristen Stewart Turns Them Away! New Fan Report!
- ‘Breaking Dawn’ To Invade Comic-Con — Will Robert & Kristen Be There?