'Teen Mom 2' Chelsea Houska's BFF Megan Nelson Is Now A Teen Mom Too!

Wed, July 20, 2011 1:11pm EDT by 7 Comments

The 19-year-old has given birth to a healthy baby boy named Hunter John Ovre on July 4!

Teen Mom 2 star Chelsea Houska now has a mommy pal in her former housemate (do you remember her?) Megan Nelson, 19, who recently welcomed her first baby, Hunter John, who weighed in at 9 lbs., 8 oz! Wow, that’s a big baby and it was a drug-free delivery!

Megan announced the news via her Facebook page: “Hey its Megan! sorry its beeen forever :( i had my little boy on July 4th!! its taken me so long to get on though because of all my complications after baby :/ one thing led to another and i just left the hospital today for hopefully what is the LAST time! His name is Hunter John Ovre and he was 9 lbs 8 oz and 21 inches long!! and i had him naturally :) (without any tearing! haha)”

Great news for Megan! We wonder if she’ll join the cast of Teen Mom 3?!

–Leigh Blickley

More on HollyBaby:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Mother’s Day: Amber Portwood Gets Balloons From Gary Shirley, Plus More!
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Exes Get Their Own MTV Show! Will You Watch?
  3. ‘Teen Mom 2? Star Chelsea Houska Loses A Beloved Family Member!

kelcey

Posted at 2:07 PM on November 12, 2012

hey that is great

mnth

Posted at 9:20 AM on February 2, 2012

As much as I dislike the Teen Mom series I just gotta point out one thing; I had my daughter at 19, and it’s really not the end of the world. I hate how badly young mothers are thought of…I am a great mother and we aren’t struggling at all. These girls, while are stupid for wanting to be on TV and believing their ‘celebrities’, are still mothers and whether you believe it or not they love their children. It’s a stressful no matter the age, even if you’re 35. So, while not saying every young girl should or can be a mother, I think we should at least stop acting like the worst part about these girls is that they’re young. I’m young and I’m a great mother.

Brit

Posted at 6:20 PM on September 22, 2011

Wow without tearing? like really i wouldn’t have every said that. Can you say loose?

Tiffany

Posted at 11:16 PM on January 3, 2012

Can you say immature!!! It doesn’t matter about that cause when you are having a baby it opens up to 10 cm!! Learn about it first before you run your mouth about this girl!!

Katie

Posted at 1:52 AM on July 24, 2011

Awwh cute but wow come ppl condoms try it out once and awhile meen ya ur 19 close to and adult but make them adult decisions making teen girl look bad smh…

me

Posted at 1:41 PM on July 20, 2011

HOW STUPID.

megan

Posted at 7:22 PM on March 14, 2014

I love the show lol and Chelsea is my fav but she needs to let abam be a father when she is older she will regret not letting him take her more