Robert Pattinson Walks Bear With Best Friend Tom Sturridge: Bear Is Growing Up So Fast!

Wed, July 20, 2011 11:04am EDT by 32 Comments

Cora J. Hall

Posted at 10:12 PM on December 27, 2013

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your website and in depth information you provide.

It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed material.

Excellent read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS
feeds to my Google account.

สักคิ้ว

Posted at 4:00 AM on November 14, 2013

Yes! Finally something about tattoo-art.com.

Google sucks

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 24, 2013

Many thanks for penning this superb submit..Cherished your content articles. You should do continue to keep writin

Schwangerschaftsfotos babybauch fotos Aktfotos

Posted at 11:52 AM on March 23, 2013

I just like the valuable info you provide to your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m fairly sure I’ll be informed a lot of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!|

media stock

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 22, 2013

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be really appreciated!|

agate cameos jewellery

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 22, 2013

My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am getting knowledge daily by reading thes fastidious articles.|

dee

Posted at 12:28 AM on July 26, 2011

didn’t rob and kris rescue bear in louisiana? i’m almost positive they did! i live down here and as we would say they have an adorable cajun dog. yes, i’m a cajun that loves rob!

BearLover

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 22, 2011

WOW. Check out Bear’s SIZE. HE’S HUGE. I mean, compared to other pix…my god. Guess K-stew and Rob can barely grab him like a baby, like they did before. I wonder how big he’ll get in the next months….

Jocelyn

Posted at 8:38 AM on July 21, 2011

Rob has a cute little dog there and it’s great to see Rob out and enjoying himself with the simple pleasure of walking his dog. And Tom is not looking good with that out of control beard. What a mess he has going on with Sienna.

G

Posted at 9:58 PM on July 20, 2011

Hey hollywood life make a article when bear poop ok that will be breaking news really leave them alone find somebody else to pick on stupid.

Sally

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 20, 2011

Robert Pattinson is majorly ugly! He’s fake,and he pretends that he is nice but he is a failure.

Jocelyn

Posted at 8:40 AM on July 21, 2011

“Majorly ugly” hahaha. He’ll do fine with the ladies and it will be nice when he finds one who isn’t an ugly personality who treats him like shyte.

Michelle

Posted at 11:45 AM on July 21, 2011

I think you are looking for the Showbiz Spy message board. You’ll fit right in there.

elna

Posted at 5:18 PM on July 20, 2011

Awww…my cat is named Bear. Now I got something in common with Rob…our pets have same name Bear…but thay are not bears,lols.

Eden

Posted at 5:09 PM on July 20, 2011

Bear is so adorable in a scruffy way! I bet that Rob’s BFF would be alot cuter if he shaved and got a haircut…

tota

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 20, 2011

it’s so hard to have the same pics with rob and kristen.why?it is ridiculous

Lin

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 20, 2011

its nice to see rob spend time with his friends and his dog. but once again HL you have thrown kristen into a story she is not a part of. Rob has a life you know, and its not kristen 24/7

lin

Posted at 3:31 PM on July 20, 2011

nice to see rob spend time with his bff for a change, but you still keep throwing kristen into the story even though she is not there. HL you need to stop pusshing it, He has a life and its not kristen 24/7. So get overr itt!

ChrysaPatz

Posted at 3:26 PM on July 20, 2011

why is tomm like that?he is so handsome withous this bear!

ChrysaPatz

Posted at 3:30 PM on July 20, 2011

sorry…..wanted to say….
why is tom like that?he is so handsome without this beard!

Alex

Posted at 2:30 PM on July 20, 2011

Also, I’m ugly. And that’s why I hate Kristen Stewart so much. She’s so gorgeous and she doesn’t even try! I hate hate her!

Alex

Posted at 1:58 PM on July 20, 2011

Bear has never looked healthier. Good thing daddy Robert pattinson fired the doggy servant kristen stewart on the right time, otherwise the servant had pretty much taken his life just with her fame hungry attitude… Can’t say she didn’t try her level best to get the job again but got kicked out of Toronto as fast as she came. lolololl

Alex

Posted at 2:28 PM on July 20, 2011

Sorry, I’m such a loser. I’m really jealous of Kristen. I can’t believe that Rob couldn’t wait to be in LA to be with her that he chartered his own private jet to get out of Toronto as fast as he can to be with Kristen. Yes, I’m jealous of her. I hate her so much because Rob is so in love with her!

me

Posted at 1:39 PM on July 20, 2011

bear looks the same..

Allye

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 20, 2011

I’m SOOOOOOO excited to see you Rob!! Tomorrow! :D

P.

Posted at 12:52 PM on July 20, 2011

Rob is just sexy .. great photos

taylor17

Posted at 1:40 PM on July 20, 2011

gaypattz and his boyfriend.be bold come out of the closest.kissing taylor at the mtv so gay.your a loser and scary too tell the truth.

Taylor17

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 20, 2011

Sorry. Im just so jelous of Rob too. he is so great. He and kristen are great too. I just called him gay to try and make myself feel better. It didnt work. Im such a loser.

Michelle

Posted at 11:46 AM on July 21, 2011

You “rob is gay” trolls are funny and yet kind of sad.

someone101

Posted at 11:35 AM on July 20, 2011

omg he took a walk with his friend and dog!!!!! no way!!!!!

Megrobsessed95

Posted at 11:18 AM on July 20, 2011

Awww so cute love him!! :)

ciara

Posted at 11:13 AM on July 20, 2011

this is the cutest pic, love how rob is soooooooo unhollywood, he seems to be enjoying his free time now.. whats with tom stu though he looks fugly with that god awful beard..