Demi Lovato You Are Back And Better Than Ever!

Wed, July 20, 2011 9:45am EDT by 6 Comments

Demi has been the talk of the town lately with the debut of her new single ‘Skyscraper,’ but has anyone else noticed how good she has been looking?

I personally didn’t think much about Demi Lovato until recently. I have had nothing against the young star, but I felt indifferent to her. I must say that in these past few months my opinion has completely changed, and I am 100% on board with her music and beauty look!

Demi has definitely had an intense year. After entering rehab earlier this year to deal with emotional problems, cutting and bulimia, the Disney starlet has been fighting harder than ever to get her life back on track. Not only was the star able to overcome her issues, but she chose to speak about her entire ordeal — something almost unheard of in the celebrity world. Using her fame as a platform to reach millions, the Demi has truly become an inspiration.

The recent release of her first post-treatment single, Skyscraper, on July 8th shot to number one on iTunes in less than 12 hours and still remains in the top slot. Demi credits the song, which was recored before her treatment and during her lowest hour, as the perfect release of her struggle to gain control over her life once again. And let me just tell you it has already become one of my top 25 most played in my own iTunes!

Demi has been kicking life’s butt more and more each day and I am so happy to see her inner happiness being reflected in her outer beauty! At an event on July 19th, Demi sported super long curly extensions that framed her face beautifully. Her tan skin just glowed, and her smile was bright and beautiful with peach colored lips and matching peach cheeks! Demi compliments that Mexican flare with super sexy smokey eyes and a gorgeous ombre color in her long locks.

Wow, Demi. I am just so proud of you! You have totally won me over and I know that I am not the only one. I just can’t wait to see what you do next!

Get More From Our BFFs At Glamour.com

1. 40 Hot Summer Dresses Under $100
  2. 13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips
  3. 6 Bits of Information That Should Never Be Relayed Via Text Message
  4. The Summer Foods Even Skinny Chicks Eat

just saying

Posted at 10:53 PM on July 22, 2011

so you’re pretty much saying that before she abused drugs, cut herself, was bulimic, punched a dancer and went to rehab and made a comeback you didn’t really care about her but after all that you finally like her?

is this really what teen stars have to do to gain fans? (i’m not saying that demi did this to gain fans but…) the reason you should like her is because she’s a talented artist not because she’s had a tough year.

nokidding

Posted at 4:58 PM on July 20, 2011

Only in Hollywood rehab, reinvent, recover buzzwords work like a charm. How about that poor girl who got hit in the face (and very hard) by this wonderful, smiley young lady! I think she got out of parental control a bit and spin machine went into high career to preserve Demi/Garza enterprise. Just a thought

Maria

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 20, 2011

This is simply stupid to say. If you knew so much about her, you’d understand that she had a breakdown, and that the fact of her being bipolar, depressive, and cutting herself didn’t help. I’m not saying she was right punching this girl, I’m just saying, she got help as soon as she understood that it was such a mess inside her head. She already apologized tons of time, she even payed that girl, and what did she do in return ? Making a video with friends mocking Demi’s issue.
Demi had serious issues, if you can’t understand it, don’t even bother commenting on her posts.

Thomas CH

Posted at 4:34 PM on July 20, 2011

Hi everyone!I absolutely agree with “Sofia”.I’m not a fan, only a33yearold rocker-biker but I like what this fabulous young lady does nowadays all the same basically celebrities have extreme life. Our world’s full of anger, wars, bad feelings, so people should study to uproot these kind of things.It may sound lofty or naive but it’s so true,just think about it!This lady is a perfect example how to give kindness,charity,frankness or just a smile to fans,folks and these short of thinks can make a woman as a beautiful and emotional one.Girls, learn them! Her outfit, figure, look? No comment. Lots of appreciations!
Well, good job, Demi.

tyler

Posted at 2:07 PM on July 20, 2011

Actually believe it or not, I’m pretty sure her hair is real!

kim linnea wiklund

Posted at 2:07 PM on July 20, 2011

i love demi lovato she is the best girl ever and i love she s new song skyscraper this song its soo good and demi lovato and joe jonas new song make a wave its soo romantik and i hoppe demi has a good day<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3