Should You Kick Your Man Out If He Cheats While You're Living Together Like Jennifer Aniston Did To Brad Pitt?

Wed, July 20, 2011 12:11pm EDT by 8 Comments
Getty Images (2)

helen

Posted at 2:11 PM on June 30, 2012

This is so boring to read. He was still on set so how did he cheat. She ova reacted so its her fault that her marraige ended. Please no one should blame Angie as she already ended things with Brad before angie. I bet she got the house and some money. And Brad was ready to pay her off for his freedom.

amy

Posted at 11:36 AM on January 20, 2012

i have been cheted on sevrel times bye my husband and i finley gote ride of heme and nowe im happy he is gone

brandy brown

Posted at 11:11 PM on December 9, 2011

I think she did.the.right thing but.deep.down inside he.is.not happy

anonymous

Posted at 12:54 PM on September 17, 2011

No It’s not alright to cheat. And Jennifer did right to kick Brad Pitt out. It upset me too and I’m not even married to the man. I felt bad for Jennifer. I stopped watching Angelina Jolie’s films and even forbid my better half to watch her on my TV. I’m still waiting for Brad and Angelina to get their just desserts because of the way they treated Jennifer. I think Jennifer will be the one with the last laugh and I think Brad will eventually grow tired of Angelina,all those kids and Angie’s Maybelline. While Jen will rise to the top and find happiness with another. That day is not to far off Jen, hang in there because what goes around comes back around!

Jane

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 21, 2011

God even says it’s okay to end a marriage for cheating.

z

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 20, 2011

Is this a serious question?
If my spouse was cheating on me, the last thing I would do would be to lie down in bed next to him?
You want to go out and sleep in another persons bed MAKE SURE YOU STAY THERE!

Lola

Posted at 1:14 PM on July 20, 2011

I would do the same and also loose the dogs on him!!

victory