Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's Adorable Bob — Don't You Love The Cute Summer Cut?

Tue, July 19, 2011 11:44am EST by 8 Comments

The famous tot’s hair looked like it was in need of some TLC and that’s just what it got! The shorter style is perfect for hot summer months.

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt might just start a trend with this stylish ‘do. While a shaggy cut can be very rock star-chic, the new style is easier to maintain with the constant traveling of the Jolie-Pitt family.

Do you like Shiloh’s shorter hair or do you miss the longer locks?

Lady Day

Posted at 9:37 AM on August 2, 2011

I only came on here to read what I heard were pathetic comments about a child who got a hair cut. ‘Force her to dress like a girl?’ Jesus, I hope you are just very young and uneducated, otherwise I fear for the human race. You pink-loving airheads need to read a book and open your minds x

Jude

Posted at 5:27 PM on July 31, 2011

Why does this child always look like a boy?

A.

Posted at 5:48 PM on July 29, 2011

She needs to dress like a girl and look like one even if they have to force her.

Kyle

Posted at 10:39 PM on July 19, 2011

It Will Grow Your Hair Out Soon So When You Turn Six Years Old Your Hair Will Be So Much Longer Again So You Might Start Wearing Girly Girl Clothing So You Might Wear A Nice White Dress Like The Real Alice Liddell And I Think When You Turn Six Years Old You Will Be A Flower Girl So Your Lo Vivienne And Zahara Will Be Flower Girls Too And Knox Should Dress Like A Boy So His Hair Is Almost Long And He Needs To Donate His Hair To Locks Of Love So He Needs To Dress Like A Boy And Look Like Brad Pitt And Maddox And Pax Will Dress Like Boys And Vivienne, And Zahara Should Dress Like Girls And I Think Shiloh’s Hair Will Grow Back Soon So She Will Have Longer Locks To Look Like Angelina Jolie When She Turns 6 Years Old

DK

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 19, 2011

Makes her look even more like a boy.

Dwayne Rizzle

Posted at 12:17 PM on July 19, 2011

It looks fine, but if I was her, I’d concentrate on getting my missing teeth replaced before I worried about hair. Can’t they afford a dentist?

Stella

Posted at 1:24 PM on July 19, 2011

A u serious? That’s what kids do, shed teeth and we all think that it’s adorable when they smile with them missing!! She will grow a permanent tooth back soon. Why put the kid through that drama replacing something that will grow back?! My main concern is that Angie allows her to dress like a boy! That’s just crazy…

Dwayne Rizzle

Posted at 12:05 PM on July 20, 2011

@stella yes i’m serious. in my family, we don’t allow our kids to go around with missing teeth and looking like hillbillies. fakes are easy to get quickly, and can be used on a temporary basis. ask around. kthxbai.