Will Justin Bieber Miss Selena Gomez's Birthday Due To Work? She Says It Will Be Boring!

Tue, July 19, 2011 3:24pm EST by 9 Comments

Selena says that she and boyfriend Justin will be apart when she turns 19 on Friday, but maybe Justin will make Selena one less lonely birthday girl with a surprise visit!

The two have been seemingly inseparable this summer, so it only seems fitting that Justin Bieber, 17, will be by girlfriend Selena Gomez‘s side on Friday to celebrate her 19th birthday, right?! Maybe not, according to Selena! The starlet admits her birthday plans are “pretty boring” and that her beau might be working in Atlanta that day. But is that just a cover-up so the Biebs can give Selena a surprise birthday visit?

“I think my mom planned something for me,” Selena told E! Online when asked of plans for her big day. “I didn’t really ask for anything, so I’m basically just going to be at tour rehearsal during the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family. Pretty boring.”

After what a big year Selena’s had, we don’t think Selena’s mom or the Biebs would let her birthday be ‘pretty boring’! But that’s definitely the impression she’s under. When asked whether boyfriend Justin will be with her to celebrate, she said “I actually think he’ll be in Atlanta that day. But that’s OK, we all gotta work.”

With his tour dates finished and wildly successful fragrance already launched, we think Justin could afford to take a break and visit his No. 1 girl on her big day.

And speaking of wildly successful fragrances, Selena confirmed that she, too, is working on her signature scent! “I’ve been working on my fragrance for almost a year now,” Selena told E!. “I’m excited, [because] it’s something I’m interested in… I’m already doing the whole process of smelling things and designing it and the campaign and everything, so it’ll be fun.”

With such an exciting year coming up, do YOU think the Biebs will let Selena’s 19th birthday pass without a surprise visit?!

Alli Holt

Have Bieber Fever? Read More!

1. Katy Perry Calls Justin Bieber Her Adopted Son In Front Of Huge Bieber Mural!
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Crash A Wedding — Watch The Video! Will Theirs Be Next?
  3. Selena Gomez Will Launch Her Own Perfume — Is She Competing With Justin Bieber?

Macie

Posted at 12:54 AM on July 8, 2012

dude stop hatin ur just jealous that she gets justin and u dont!! and btw u never will so there is no point in hatin so STOP!! she is a nice, talented, and very beautiful girl so PLEASE BE NICE!!!

Cerise

Posted at 9:17 AM on April 11, 2012

Boo whooo.. it happens tell her to get over it not like she cant see me the day after or before. See shes 19 hes 17 if he wasnt in the music field im sure she would have no interest!!!! Gold diggger in process.

Stephally

Posted at 6:44 AM on August 4, 2011

EW. Justin shouldn’t propose he’s far to young and she way to old! And yeah they’re a cute couple, bt still…..besides, I seriously doubt that their parents would let them get married being so young.

Mary

Posted at 12:57 AM on July 8, 2012

what do u mean selena is to old??? she is only 1 year older than justin!!

gloria

Posted at 4:17 PM on July 24, 2011

justin beiber suckes but selena gomez is awsome

Sofia

Posted at 4:55 PM on July 22, 2011

I think he will propose!!!

adi

Posted at 2:12 AM on July 22, 2011

hai selena gomez happy birthday and dont date justin or any body because i love you

Stephanie

Posted at 5:47 AM on July 20, 2011

I hope Justin makes it to Selena’s birthday I mean she spent the day with him on her birthday so he should spend the day with her on HER birthday……..that’s actually one of the things I’m most excited about on her birthday……what Justin might get selena……..

Me

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 20, 2011

Your right, Justin should be there. Or maybe that’s just what someone told her so he could surprise her with something like a surprise birthday party. That would be something he would do, maybe her mom’s in it too. . .