'Breaking Dawn' At Comic Con — The Fans Are Already Lining Up!

Tue, July 19, 2011 8:53am EDT by 6 Comments
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

Would you camp out for two days to meet Rob, Kristen & Taylor?

They don’t call ‘em Twi-hards for nothing! Members of both Team Edward and Team Jacob have already started lining up outside of San Diego Comic-Con for access to the Breaking Dawn, Part 1 panel, scheduled to take place July 21, and Summit Entertainment tweeted out this shot to prove it. You’ve got to respect the sacrifices Twi-hards are willing to make for Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner!

MaryWhite

Posted at 1:27 PM on July 26, 2011

I was one of the Twihards that camped out. I know that a lot of people out there think we are crazy fans but camping out for an event means you get to meet new people that share the same interests, geek out without feeling guilty or stupid and get autographs from some of the stars. How often does that happen? Next year is the last year for the Twilight saga and there will be some sad fans camping out because it’s the end of an era but we will be supporting out favorite books made into amazing movies. If we are called crazy for that then so be it. ;)

Monching

Posted at 7:09 PM on July 21, 2011

I just finished MTV interview of BD cast.
JoshH. asked Rob is he will do another film with KStew.
He answered first “of course I´d love to…I donot know how the audience will see it but I donot really care”.

That is the Robsten bubble that everybody is talking about.
Something is OFF with them today no matter what everybody says. Somebody said they look akward & that is the right word.

Summit is only afraid to let people know for fear of BD failure. Rob is totally with CaitlinC or whoever but definitely not with KStew no matter how they try to present themselves.

KStew will find somebody better, smarter & more intelligent & she will be appreciated for who she is.

shania

Posted at 5:27 PM on July 19, 2011

Damn I wish I was their. Those tickets sold out so fast it was mind blowing.

aquarius64

Posted at 10:13 AM on July 19, 2011

If this doesn’t prove Summit is scared of the HP numbers, I don’t know what will. BTW why does Summit insist on sending out blurred images to promote their film? That doesn’t show a clear number of people. This could be a work crew on lunch break for all we know.

Allye

Posted at 1:20 PM on July 20, 2011

I can guarantee you that this was the start of the line. I’m IN this picture. But yes, it was totally premature of Summit to send this picture out. I don’t even remember it being taken. This was RIGHT when the line started, and there was only about 4 groups in line at that point. And we didn’t even know if we could stay! Luckily things worked out. Still waiting in line!

MaryWhite

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 26, 2011

I think it was an article sent out just when the line began and not after. I don’t think it was intentional. The article’s title does say “The Fans are ALREADY lining up.” If it had said, “The fans ALL lined up” then I would agree with your argument. Hopefully Summit updates this site and shows the real numbers because if not then I can. I took a picture from the Hilton Hotel and wow was it long. A guard told me that a thousand people showed up to camp out Wednesday night.