'Basketball Wives' Star Jennifer Williams Blogs: Evelyn Should Come To Me With Her Issues!

Tue, July 19, 2011 10:28am EDT by 107 Comments

‘Basketball Wives’ star Jennifer Williams is blogging for HollywoodLife.com, sharing her thoughts about each episode! Read what she says below!

Oh boy! Italy is supposed to be a wonderful romantic place, but for the Basketball Wives it is DRAMA! Let’s start with Meeka and Tami. Like I said to Meeka, we are all just getting to know her, but from what I can tell she just keeps sticking her foot in her mouth. She just keeps talking and switching stories. I can’t even follow what she is saying at this point! I think Meeka jumped in and wanted to make an impression and fast friends. We just don’t work like that … you have to let us get to know you.

As for the big drama with Evelyn … Let me start by saying that everything I said in that interview, I have said before and to her face in Season 2. I also feel like all the talks with Noe, Shaunie and Tami were unnecessary. I have known Evelyn for over a decade and if she has an issue with me she should have come straight to me. Talking to a bunch of people only instigates things and when Evelyn gets mad she just lets it build, instead of dealing with it right away in a calm manner.

The idea of me being jealous of Evelyn’s engagement is a bunch of crap and NO I don’t mess around with the same type of guys that Evelyn dates. I am just getting out of a ten year relationship and am very cautious about who I go out with. However, I do want to say that as a friend I would never do anything intentional to hurt anyone’s feelings. Evelyn and I have been through a lot and hopefully we will make it over this hurdle as well. Stay tuned…

- Jennifer Williams

More Blogs By Jennifer:

1. Jennifer: I’m Not Jealous Of Evelyn’s Engagement!
  2. Jennifer: I Need Time To Heal Before Dating Again!
  3. Jennifer: My Ex Eric Shouldn’t Have Approached My Friends!

MARJA

Posted at 10:38 AM on May 9, 2012

I LOVE U JENN …..

MsMissieP

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 24, 2012

Every episode Evenly is talking about Jennifer so I understand she misses their friendship, who wouldn’t after 10years. But Jen nifer’s divorce is sure to change her & with her BFF in a relationship she may have not been her biggest cheerleader but you give each other the space needed. A real friend would never let it get this far. Stop the hype Evelyn. I will stop watching if Jennifer is fired. She provides a balance.

MsMissieP

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 24, 2012

I think Evelyn is doing this for ratings & maybe a spinoff. I saw Jennifer’s radio interview & I read the blog & I found nothing wrong with what she said. My girlfriends & I don’t date the same types of men either & that means exactly that no other meanings intended. I think Evelyn let others hype this up & now she has to keep the fire burning. Slapping Jennifer was dumb she’s not a fighter. Why didn’t Evelyn buck like this at Tammy? And Tammy must have forgotten her law suit about that non factor b*#$¥ issue. Just leave Jennifer alone, find a new story line.

shy2330

Posted at 10:47 AM on April 24, 2012

Evelyn is just mad at you cause you are correct on what you say about chad, an she cant stand the fact that u are!!!

milly

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 19, 2012

jen you the realest wish al em ladies were as mature as you.much love xox

crystal

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 18, 2012

First thing first. Jen I commend you for not falling suite to the childish, high school, mean girl mentality. I have seen how you have changed…but for the better. People do grow and sometimes when that ocurs , you outgrow the people around you if they are still in with the same old same bull sh!t. I think Evelyn is childish! ok there’s a blog she does not like b/c she feels her mad was dissed..get over it! Chad has money and hoes. the blog wasnt that bad for her to react the way she did. If your mad be mad, go your separate way. But she needs to be relevant on the show so she feels acting a fool will make her relevant. Really Jen if you were not on the show, who would she hate then? Where would the beef be then? Evelyn says you’ve changed…she has changed too and not for the good. She has become worse than she was last season. Is this the example you want your daughter to follow? Really? And i’m not hating on Evelyn, I think she is a pretty “girl”. She has style and potential to be something. But listen, your on national tv where you can influence many young girls/older women. Why not give them something good to follow. You may not have signed up tp be a role model, or a leader but face it people watch b/c they want to see your next move. Why not make a move that has purpose and intent to do good things. Jen I’m glad your not with the BS that goes on. Shaunie, even though she kinda instigates the mess, is okay too. She handles her business. Tami, keeps it real and I adore her. She has her quick temper but she’s WORKING on that. (her counseling) Suzie is just cool/fun..and Royce well she’s ok she just needs to find herself before she starts saying she’s “in love” what is this boyfriend #5 that your in love with! Love yourself boo boo! Jen I wish the best..I hope your Lucid line soars and God gives you favor over many more positive endevours! smooches.

shorty

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 24, 2012

I think that the show should be off air. We’ve come 400 years in the making of becoming inteligent black women and being proud of who we are. The fighting is awful and disgusting. Remember the Travon Martin case. It’s STILL NOT SOLVE! You ladies are beautiful and should act like you ladies have some sence. One day somebody is seriously going to get hurt, and someone will be doing time in jail. High blood pressure, heart attacks, diabeties and everything else plays into the part of always fighting and being upset everyday. Be proud of who you ladies are and find GOD in your hearts. GOD is love not war

Harpist40

Posted at 1:51 AM on April 18, 2012

Hi Jenn,
I’ve been watching the show since the second season and I have watched you mature into a beautiful woman. I appreciate your moral integrity; woman need to see more of that on TV. Kudos to you. I have read most of the comments and it is true, many times we do outgrow our friends, due to life and the path we are on. When I saw the episode where Ev was going to wait around the corner until you came out of the resturant, my thought was, this woman has a seriously flawed personality. Ev is not mature enough to accept you have new friends and she is not part of the intimate circle anymore. That was one episode you could see in her face she was not playing to the camera. That was so sad. Continue meeting new people beyond Basketball Wives and enjoy the journey of life as God gives people to you as gifts.

Nike

Posted at 11:39 PM on April 16, 2012

Jen, I always believe that people are in your life for different reasons at different seasons! Maybe that season for Evelyn being in your life is over! I talk from experience where i have lost alot of females friends over the past 8 years over pettiness. Im talking friends that ive known since the age of 5 and others since 9th grade! At the ene of the day its sad to see how the frienship ended especially when the reason was so childish! But keep doing your thang and continue to remove yourself from negativity because Misery loves her some company and we (America) can all see who is the miserable one!!!

~love & blessing from the Chocolate City

Monday Viewer

Posted at 9:59 PM on April 16, 2012

Jen I really appreciate the way you are on television and I hope you are the same away from the big screen. I love watching Basketball Wives and as I said on twitter before you are on it gul, keep on keeping on. I know drama, fights and 2 headed women on tv can make a show numbers rise but i am so glad your role is not to be the drama queen like Evelyn ( lost and confused) then bringing her friend in to put more wood on the fire, for what? JEALOUSY! that’s why she have to close her shoe store. She has a nasty attitude and nnothing will work for her the way she treats people. i listened to one of her statements saying that world is not for you. sorry Evelyn you are the one looking like a stone fool and you are the one thats falling.Loosing the store is just the 1st of the storm if you dont clean up your act little girl (lol) thats what you are acting like. Sue them both Jen, hit them in the pocket, Smile and keep moving forward Jen, Much Love.

Truth be Told

Posted at 3:01 AM on April 7, 2012

All of these chicks need Jesus! They have definitely edited out the parts that explain why Evelyn is so angry. She needs counseling. Jen is definitely stepping out of her shell and standing on her own and Ev can’t handle not having her puppy following her. It’s ironic how when Jen was with Eric and going through some stuff Ev was supportive of the breakup and then turned right around and got engaged to Chad! I am not sure what kind of marriage these two will have (if they make it down the aisle); if she treats him like she does everyone else, she’ll be in jail for bodily harm or worse! Ev’s talking about loyalty…I hope she finds it in Chad… There are times when we outgrow people and clearly Jen you have outgrown Evelyn. If she does not get help, 10 years from now she will still be fighting over the foolish ‘he said, she said’. Pray for her…I will.

Kirswana

Posted at 3:02 PM on April 4, 2012

Hey Jen,

Keep doing you! Keep moving forward and don’t look back.

PATRICIA

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 1, 2012

hi jennifer
you are a too beautiful of a woman to be caught up in this whirlwind of childish behavior..it’s time to grow into the woman God has ordained for you to be..i remember when Eric said to you on one of the shows…if these are your friends you are headed for trouble..how prophetic his words were…that being one of the greatest gift he could have ever given..you the truth…know this when you were laughing at others..is was funny to you..but now that people are laughing at you you is not so funny…you talk about Evelyn…but you followed her lead…which is clear you are not a leader but a follower…this is your season to for the first time in your life…become the beautiful woman God has
died that you can become..be blessed

buy usa vpn

Posted at 1:11 AM on April 1, 2012

This is really fascinating, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to searching for more of your great post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

Vanessa Syfax

Posted at 6:54 PM on March 27, 2012

Jen continue to act like your favorite saying “keep it moving”. She, Eve, was a bad influence on you. That’s what your x was trying to tell you. Not that I’m siding with him either. She has a spirit you don’t know oppressing her. She desire to have had an upbringing such as yours. A dad who cared and loved her unconditionally as yours’ has. She needs prayer Jen. Forgive and begin to pray for her. I’m not saying to become her friend again, but I’m saying release her to be able to forgive you and I’m sure countless others. I like your show but, I think the stage the Lord has given you should give Him the glory! Remember the things your grandmother taught you and confess Jesus and He will continue to confess you to the Father. Jen give God the glory girl.
Love Your sister in Christ

ANITA

Posted at 2:13 PM on March 27, 2012

HEY JENN I LOVE THE WAY STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.BUT NOW IT TIME TO LET Evelyn HAVE IT BECAUSE FROM THE LOOKS OF THE SHOW SHE IS NOT GOING TO UNTIL YOU STOP IT.AND IF I WAS YOU I LET HER HAVE IT REAL GOOD.

Tif

Posted at 12:39 AM on March 25, 2012

Jen I hope you read this please don’t ever be friends with Evelyn again she is not your friend she is jealous of you

shan87

Posted at 1:15 AM on March 20, 2012

Jen I think u are a sweet person. But I’m sure dis is not the blog dat eve is talking about. Come on now u gotta do better than that I jus don’t believe dis is it at all!!

Naja Robertson

Posted at 11:40 PM on March 28, 2012

I don’t think so either. I believe ev, because jen never denied it. she just said she took it the wrong way and that her publicist wrote it.which should never happen. you should never allow someone write something for you without your approval. especially about your “best friend”. i think jen is scared of ev. don’t get me wrong i like jen, but now i think she is getting a taste of her own meds now. I at first i didn’t like ev, but real is real and she keeps it real.i do wish she would calm down some.lol

Lizza

Posted at 12:26 PM on March 16, 2012

WTF!! This can’t be the blog that has Evelyn all crazy, IMPOSSIBLE no..no..no IMPOSSIBLE I don’t Fc**k get it either, there most be something else or Evelyn is Bipolar.

LadyD

Posted at 2:09 AM on March 14, 2012

I think that it is time for you Jen to stand for yourself. You have been through some crazy stuff trying to hang in with this show and some of your friends. Literally, it is time to move on. Evelyn is not surprising anyone with her antics. The sad part about all this is I don’t believe this is something you have not said to her. When I heard Evelyn say she was willing to deal with Chad seeing other women all hope was lost for me thinking that she would turn around. With her it is about money and who is on top, not friendship. You can’t lose your mind about a man. I believe the relationship between you and Evelyn was leader/follower from the beginning and when you stopped following she turned on you. You needed someone to help with the pain of divorce. I believe she has talked and laughed behind your back. You are not a fighter which explains all the threats and trying to jump on you. She didn’t pull that bull with Tami did she? Don’t worry, keep it moving. Soon she will need you because of all the tears she is going to shed when those cameras lights are finally out. You don’t throw away ten years for someone who is not sure if he can hang with the relationship.

Niknik

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 20, 2012

Preach lady sister….it will all come to the light!

Jessie Jessie

Posted at 8:27 AM on March 13, 2012

Ok, I was riding with Eve at first, but after reading this I’m like okay she is tripping. What are you really mad for, now the interview bout Chad I feel Jennifer was dead wrong for because as a best friend you dont bad talk your girls man in public, I don’t care if what you said was true or just your feelings thats still a no no. And I sided with Evelyn in the beginning because I thought that Jennifer wad just selling out bout her bestfriend on interviews, hey after tge Chad incident I really didn’t put nothing past Jen. What Jen blogged I felt was harmless, and now I’m feeling like there is some underline issues going on and Eve is not woman enough to bring to the forefront. I have heard her mention how Jennifer was never happy for her and all that, well that should have been talked about and if they could have stop being fake with each other n kept it real they could have dealt with their problems.

Jessie Jessie

Posted at 8:24 AM on March 13, 2012

Ok, I was riding with Eve at first, but after reading this I’m like okay she is tripping. What are you really mad for, now the interview bout Chad I feel Jennifer was dead wrong for because as a best friend you dont bad talk your girls man in public, I don’t care if what you said was true or just your feelings thats still a no no. And I sided with Evelyn in the beginning because I thought that Jennifer wad just selling out bout her bestfriend on interviews, hey after tge Chad incident I really didn’t put nothing past Jen. What Jen blogged I felt was harmless, and now I’m feeling like there is some underline issues going on and Eve is not woman enough to bring to the forefront. I have heard her mention how Jennifer was never happy for her and all that, well that should have been talked about and if they could stop being fake for

Jessie Jessie

Posted at 8:22 AM on March 13, 2012

Ok, I was riding with Eve at first, but after reading this I’m like okay she is tripping. What are you really mad for, now the interview bout Chad I feel Jennifer was dead wrong for because as a best friend you dont bad talk your girls man in public, I don’t care if what you said was true or just your feelings thats still a no no. And I sided with Evelyn in the beginning because I thought that Jennifer wad just selling out bout her bestfriend on interviews, hey after tge Chad incident I really didn’t put nothing past Jen. What Jen blogged I felt was harmless, and now I’m feeling like there is some underline issues going on and Eve is not woman enough to bring to the forefront. I have geard her

Tif Young

Posted at 2:29 PM on March 2, 2012

Evelyn I think your insecurities about Jen is out of control. It is not making clear sense as to why you just want to throw away a decade friendship over a blog. I didn’t see the blog but the way you explained it still has you upset over something else she done and not telling her. People can say I am a liar but If I know I am not one there it is. Get over it because I don’t think it is worth the drama.

Marisa

Posted at 8:00 PM on February 29, 2012

Wow Evelyn get over urself and focus on the wedding honey cuz this issue is gonna get dragged thru the whole 4th season and that’s pathetic

Nellz

Posted at 11:46 PM on February 26, 2012

@Evelyn Lazado u Maad SILLY… That man got ur nose WIDE open… But that’s what whack broads do when they get a man ( think every1 is hating on them). But, it seems to me U don’t really Trust @chad Ochocinco urself?! And is it me or do he go out of his way to make u look like a desperate chick every time he tapes with u…. Kudos to u if u actually make it down the aisle…