'Basketball Wives' Star Jennifer Williams Blogs: Evelyn Should Come To Me With Her Issues!

Tue, July 19, 2011 10:28am EDT by 109 Comments

‘Basketball Wives’ star Jennifer Williams is blogging for HollywoodLife.com, sharing her thoughts about each episode! Read what she says below!

Oh boy! Italy is supposed to be a wonderful romantic place, but for the Basketball Wives it is DRAMA! Let’s start with Meeka and Tami. Like I said to Meeka, we are all just getting to know her, but from what I can tell she just keeps sticking her foot in her mouth. She just keeps talking and switching stories. I can’t even follow what she is saying at this point! I think Meeka jumped in and wanted to make an impression and fast friends. We just don’t work like that … you have to let us get to know you.

As for the big drama with Evelyn … Let me start by saying that everything I said in that interview, I have said before and to her face in Season 2. I also feel like all the talks with Noe, Shaunie and Tami were unnecessary. I have known Evelyn for over a decade and if she has an issue with me she should have come straight to me. Talking to a bunch of people only instigates things and when Evelyn gets mad she just lets it build, instead of dealing with it right away in a calm manner.

The idea of me being jealous of Evelyn’s engagement is a bunch of crap and NO I don’t mess around with the same type of guys that Evelyn dates. I am just getting out of a ten year relationship and am very cautious about who I go out with. However, I do want to say that as a friend I would never do anything intentional to hurt anyone’s feelings. Evelyn and I have been through a lot and hopefully we will make it over this hurdle as well. Stay tuned…

- Jennifer Williams

More Blogs By Jennifer:

1. Jennifer: I’m Not Jealous Of Evelyn’s Engagement!
  2. Jennifer: I Need Time To Heal Before Dating Again!
  3. Jennifer: My Ex Eric Shouldn’t Have Approached My Friends!

agendagirona.net

Posted at 12:50 AM on August 22, 2014

Hiya! I know this is kinda ooff topic but I’d figured I’d ask.
Would you bbe interested iin trading links or maybe guest writing a blo post or
vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and
I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you’re interested feel free to shoot me aan email. I llok forward
to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

Caitlin

Posted at 6:04 AM on August 13, 2014

Goood blog you have got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yourrs nowadays.
Iseriously appreciate people lie you! Take care!!

cadeau

Posted at 8:18 AM on July 4, 2014

That is really fascinating, You are an overly professional blogger.
I have joined your feed and look ahead to searching for extra of your great post.
Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

– cadeau
– cadeau
– cadeau
– cadeau
– cadeau
– cadeau

Gregg

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 1, 2014

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written much better!

Reading through his article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constaqntly kept talking abot this. I’ll forward this information to him.
Fairly certwin he’ll have a very good read. Many thanks for
sharing!

prestari servicii curatenie bucuresti

Posted at 9:37 AM on June 24, 2014

We’re a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

Your site offered us with helpful information to work on. You’ve done a formidable task
and our whole community shall be thankful to you.

shirley

Posted at 3:25 PM on June 6, 2012

first of all i think that this is sad, evelyn and tami talks about everyone but then they get upset when someone talks about them, who do they think they are, and evelyn did it ever occur to you that jennifer is hurting because now she is loosing a good friend and don’t know how to handle. any information that you have on her when you’ll was friends no one should know it now. evelyn i truley think that you and jennifer are bigger than this. i see that now tami is turning against jen. if she don’t want to be friends with you’ll don’t force it. and as far as the lady that work for you evelyn she wanted to fight jenn when you and jennifer was beefing, she made that statement that both of you’ll was going to figth jen instead of talking to both of you’ll.. what a friend you’ll are. you laugh and talk about everyone so evelyn stop it. i think it bothers you that jen is not scared of you. get over it

treasure

Posted at 1:14 AM on June 4, 2012

i want you and evelyn to make up,i really liked you all friendship, if tammy and evlyncan be friends who called her a non mf factor, i am sure you all can forgive one another, so stop oing to blogsand twitter and what ever else you go to talk to one another, it seems no one talks to no one face to face or on the telephone anymore to much texting no human contact, that is why everyone is so distant, so you all please get it together.

sher

Posted at 11:34 PM on May 30, 2012

That don’t sound like Jen

Damion Samuel

Posted at 7:02 PM on May 25, 2012

girl i feel ya and just wanna know where did you create your website.

LMAOOO

Posted at 10:47 PM on May 22, 2012

EVELYN IS MAD BECAUSE OF THAT?? WOW….she had to have taken it the wrong way or maybe she just does not understand

Cynde703

Posted at 6:22 PM on May 11, 2012

I think this is the last season of Basketball Wives…think about it, not one of them with the exception of Jennifer, until her divorce is final is a wife or even dating a basketball player…so why does this show still exist?? It took a turn for the worse once Tami ” the bully” Roman came on with all the fighting and anger issues. Then she has the nerve too talk about everbody behind their backs and want the others to say whatever about her to her face…what a double standard!!! Treat people the way you want to be treated!!! Susie, runs her mouth to much and starts most of the drama…Shaunie, it’s good she will get involved a try to break up the fights, but why don’t she take the initiative in the beginning too resolve the issues before all the violence. Evelyn…she’s just a mess this season, I don’t even know what too say about her, I use to like her. But, I will say this in closing. I suggest you guys keep that nonsense in Miami, Evelyn & Tami, you have not ran up on the right one yet…but then Tami you did “Meeka”! She gave you a run for your money and taxed your behind, you thnink you would have learned by now!!!