Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Discussed Their Real-Life Wedding On The 'Breaking Dawn' Set!

Fri, July 15, 2011 9:12pm EDT by 24 Comments

SelenaGomezRockz

Posted at 6:03 PM on October 21, 2011

By the comment i put “they kissed over 100000000000000000,000000000000000000000,0000000000,000000000″times,i mean that they arent married or dating in real life

SelenaGomezRockz

Posted at 5:57 PM on October 21, 2011

I Do think that They should get married in reality Because They probably kissed over 100000000,000000000000000,00000000000000,00000000000000 in each movie,but that Totally does not mean that they are in L.O.V.E!I did some research,and they ain’t official or anything.

ANA

Posted at 6:05 PM on January 19, 2013

I THINK THEY SHOULD GET MARRIED THEY LOOK LIKE THERE IN L.O.V.E

liva

Posted at 5:52 PM on October 21, 2011

KRISTEN AND ROB TOTTALLYY HAVE GOT TO GET MARRIED REALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHO AGREES?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ANA

Posted at 6:06 PM on January 19, 2013

I DO

Kristen_Lost

Posted at 6:42 PM on August 27, 2011

This whole story is fake. The truth is that Kristen said she didn’t believe in marriage and didn’t need a piece of paper. Her parents are hippies, did they ever get married?

Rob comes from a totally traditional family and doesn’t see Kristen as marriage material. Shia LaBouf explained how on set hook ups happen when you’re trapped with someone on long locations shoots and now even that’s over.

Robs_a_free_man

Posted at 6:39 PM on August 27, 2011

These 2 aren’t even a real couple, they’ll never be married to each other. He can’t even be bothered to be in the same country with her.

When BD filming ended, Rob went to Europe for the WFE publicity tour by himself. Then he went to work on Cosmopolis where he was alone for 7 weeks. He’s been alone in LA now for 27 days for a total of 102 days he hasn’t spent with Kristen.

They’ve only been in the same city (LA, SD or Toronto) for 27 days since they ended their last Twilight movie. That’s a fact, the calendar doesn’t lie. And it doesn’t matter which one of them was working, they’re both adults and they choose to work rather than spend time with each other. Rob doesn’t appear to be working now, but until he gives an interview, no one knows for sure. Whatever, he hasn’t rushed to London to see her.

Dawn

Posted at 11:59 AM on August 29, 2011

Dear “Rob’s a free man” they respect each other’s careers and usually only visit each other towards the end of filming their movies as not to be a distraction. They both have other obligations even after filming is done like re shoots. Rob recently got a new script for Unbound captives and he may have recorded an album with his friend Sam Bradley. I’m not completely sure on that although I hope so. They find time to spend with each other when they can. Being in the acting business is hard but they seem to be holding their own together.

Brianna

Posted at 6:35 AM on August 1, 2011

But Im MAJORLY In Love With Someone Else……I Love Him More Than Rob……I Love Him More Than He Can Ever Know…..He’s My Only True Love…..If Only He’d Admit His Love For Me…..I Know He Loves Me Back…..He’s Just Scared To Admit It….I’ll Always Love Him No Matter What…..He Was My First Love…..My First Crush….The Only Boy I’ve Ever Cared So Deeply About….

Mrs.Pattinson(HAHAHA)

Posted at 6:26 AM on August 1, 2011

I Happen To Be In Love With Rob Myself……So Yeah In My Eyes There Will NOT Be A Wedding For Him And Kirsten Stewart….Maybe For Him And I……But Not Him And Her…..

AMELIA$

Posted at 6:20 PM on January 19, 2013

I HAD A CRUSH ON HIM WHEN I WAS YOUGER AND+IM 25 YEARS OLD

karen

Posted at 7:56 PM on July 28, 2011

wait a couple of more years,untill every one leaves you alone.You two were made for each other.peace,and prayers to you and your family..Give bear a hug for me….

kk

Posted at 7:07 PM on July 23, 2011

I think they could get married. They love eachother and make really great couple :)

Twilight Jillo Mom

Posted at 5:43 PM on July 22, 2011

I think they just might get married. Their relationship seems very caring and devoted and fun. That’s what you need for marriage (almost 18 years married myself).

Ivanika

Posted at 11:06 PM on July 17, 2011

I got married at 20 , now I’m 40 and believe me he tells me he loves me every day…some are lucky..thats all what I want for them

max lov taylor swift

Posted at 10:34 PM on July 15, 2011

you mean about robert n kristen,well they made for each other.

selena

Posted at 10:12 PM on July 15, 2011

they will marry. sure

lala

Posted at 5:43 PM on July 15, 2011

I love Rob and Kristen, but please, kristen would never say anything so lame as that!

LB

Posted at 5:35 PM on July 15, 2011

Open you eyes people! THEY’RE NOT EDWARD AND BELLA!!!
They’re a couple, but they’re too young, so, no, I don’t see a wedding coming for them…

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 10:51 PM on July 15, 2011

umm no theres no such thing as too yung to get married get it righ!!!

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 4:55 PM on July 15, 2011

Ino me too

Karina

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 15, 2011

I hope they do get married :)

rose

Posted at 12:30 PM on November 8, 2011

they should get mirred there cute together

crazy

Posted at 10:08 AM on December 3, 2011

My Niece thinks she is having an online thing with Rob and she tells us all that they text on the phone and that they cam and talk on line. We all think she is full of it. I have yet to see any real proof and I want to bust her so I hope Rob and Kristin get married then that will prove she is full of crap.