Joe Jonas Disses Justin Bieber: His Songs Are For 11-Year-Olds!

Fri, July 15, 2011 4:53pm EST by 75 Comments

Joe insults Justin by saying his music is ‘more mature’ — do YOU agree?

We’re happy to hear Joe Jonas, 21, doesn’t feel threatened by superstar Justin Bieber, 17. But he may have gone a little too far — insulting Biebs!

Joe tells AOL his career is in a different ballpark than Bieber’s.

“[My] songs are a bit more mature,” Jonas said. “The things that I speak about … I really hope 11-year-olds aren’t relating to them, or their parents are going to have to talk.”

He also says his solo album Fast Life is more about the obstacles of young adults opposed to pre-teen drama.

“I’m 21, so [I sing about] things a 21-year-old would deal with. And if an 11-year-old or whatever wants to listen to my music, that’s great, I’m more than happy. I just feel the core audience is going to be a little older,” Joe said.

Do YOU think Joe’s music is more mature than Justin’s? Vote below and let us know what you think!

— Nicole Karlis

kewl

Posted at 5:36 AM on October 9, 2011

yeah i agree with joe .justin’s songs are immature and just for lil girls who still have milk on their lips.lol

kewl

Posted at 5:34 AM on October 9, 2011

yeah i agree with joe .justin’s songs are immature and just for lil girls who are still have milk on their lips.lol

brianna

Posted at 6:23 PM on July 20, 2011

back off of my man joe jonas

melissa

Posted at 2:45 PM on July 18, 2011

i dont like joe or bieber but joe is right bieber’s music is for little girls and they only him cuz they think hes cute if he was ugly and still can sing they wouldnt even care about him cuz thats all the music industry is about today its based on looks and not talent

brianna

Posted at 6:28 PM on July 20, 2011

how old are you because if you dont like him there is a reason either you dont like his personality you think he is ugly are you think hes songs SUCK.

elena

Posted at 4:18 PM on July 17, 2011

first of all this article is stupit & obviously the hollywoodlife is trying to get some attention.
second of all joe was just SO POLITE as always & all he said was about his new music, but bieber was & still is SO rude i remember last year he was asked about if he wants to be on disney like other disney stars & he said”im not disney like miley or jonas brothers im like justi timberlake” so i think hes using his fame &popularity badly.
& i think instead of trying to be mature(which hes not)with his music he shoud be more polite while talking about other people which joe did very well.

someone101

Posted at 3:26 PM on July 17, 2011

i don’t see how this insulted Justin bieber. he didn’t even say his name.

yep

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 17, 2011

Well I’m with Joe , I love Joe more then bieber
bieber is for stupid teen girls who’s crying and screaming for Him .WTF Come oN!! He’s not GOD! I like his songs But I don’t think that he can sing!! :/ or anything and all his stupid fans Only like him cuz they think hE’s Hot :S

Chakaijai

Posted at 2:18 PM on July 17, 2011

I love justin bieber’s music, and i love joe jonas’ music. Asking me which music is more mature is pretty “messed up”. Both of their music is mature, because it’s from the heart, it’s what they’ve experience, and it’s not made up for fame. So, comparing which music shows more maturity is like comparing which vanilla ice cream is better, they’re both just the same but in different events and emotions.

haley

Posted at 6:55 AM on July 17, 2011

Ya i agree with joe justin bieber is dating selena gomez but he acts and looks like a fourteen year old joe jonas is right

Always and Forever

Posted at 8:36 AM on July 17, 2011

I dont agree with Joe and i diffently dont agree with you!

People like you are jelous and wish they could have what Justin has.

So what if he is Dating Selena! Its his life! Somtimes when people full inlove they cant help it!

THEY HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE AND NO ONE CAN STOP IT!
Im really sick of people like you. All you do is tease and bully others. IM NOT EVEN A FAN! Do me and im pretty sure alot of other people a favour and get a life.

Quency

Posted at 6:34 AM on July 17, 2011

@Readers..
I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by Fedex. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores.I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BuzzSave.com