What Went Wrong With Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony? Relationship Experts Weigh In!

Fri, July 15, 2011 10:15pm EDT by 12 Comments

Onessa

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 15, 2014

I like both of them I think they should get back togather for the twins sake…

ghy

Posted at 12:44 AM on November 23, 2011

i feel sorry with the twins to…but what if they split them up…jlo gets one and marc gets one…that will be so sad..because they r used to having each other…and seeing their mom and dad together all the time so it will be hard…unless they take matters into their own hands and jlo gets both..beacause marc forgot about his other kids with his ex

quintanilla perez

Posted at 12:03 AM on November 23, 2011

i said no beacause why would you get married to someone for 7 years have children and perform together in tours…really!!, and also I thought her performance for the ama’s, was the best of the night…and at first I thought that maybe it was for just to get back at marc, but then I was like ,naw…thats just jlo, but when i saw marc I never saw him sing so hard before, and also I loved the whole FIAT CAR thing, because it was like she was suppose to be driving in it and also retaining to the commercial, and did anyone noticed how when she tried to get in the car it wasnt unlocked…also I thought Pitbull enjoyed the romp shaking

Siera Pena

Posted at 1:46 AM on August 16, 2011

I couldn’t stand Marc Anthony when he broke Yanara Torres heart. He is such DOG! I felt her devestation.

For Jennifer I think she is beautiful I really don’t fault her, but what goes around comes around, Marc left a his ex in seconds not thinking of his children what else would she expected from him. I CAN’T STAND MARC. He is not even attactive at all, Jennifer and Yanara Torres deserved someone better then him.

perez

Posted at 12:05 AM on November 23, 2011

marc is very sweet but did he not think of his kids.

Judy

Posted at 5:38 AM on July 28, 2011

I totally agree that she was so very heartbroken about Ben Affleck. She adored him. I’m sure she cared for Marc Anthony but she was in a desperate place and Marc Anthony was the right person for her at that time. Both being from the same country and both loving their culture and the music from their culture. Both are gifted talents,I felt they had a really strong chance. I know Ben Affleck is in a good marriage and I believe he met Jennifer Garner while he was on a film location. This was during his affair with Lopez and that’s the reason for their split. Nobody talked about it but that was the reason. Dr. Dembo is correct in many ways. I hope Marc & Jennifer will try to work it out.

yvetty

Posted at 1:56 AM on July 29, 2011

Their country is America. Thank you.

Francis

Posted at 1:08 PM on July 25, 2011

These are people I always admired. their marriage was the happiest moment of my life. their combination on the music industry was one of the best in couples. then why this break-up? well humans could not be predicted since their desires were something one cannot think about rather could only go ahead let their desire runs their own feelings. i know this could work if one is ready to commit to this marriage. those expect were just mere observers.

CHRISTOPHER DEOLLOS

Posted at 4:36 PM on July 16, 2011

ITS TO BAD YOU CAN NOT SEE EYE TO EYE, ONE OF THEN IS BLIND, IT DOES “NOT” TAKE MONEY TO KEEP A MARRIAGE TOGETHER. LOVE ALWAYS PREVAIL THAT IS WHY JESUS CAME IN TO THIS WORLD TO SET FREE, THOSE WHO ARE BLINDED IN LOVE. YES, YOU MAY DIVORCE BUT REMEMBER SOMEONE ELSE WILL ENTER IN THE PICTURE AGAIN, IS IT GONNA BE FOR LOVE OR MONEY,YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR SELF WHAT IS IT I NEED. PEOPLE ARE GONNA THROW DICE ON YOUR NEXT RELATIONSHIP.

Damy

Posted at 10:59 AM on July 16, 2011

We all knew this day was gonna come after she did her new video “Iam into you” with William Levy things started to change. In that video you saw the spark them two had something was bound to happen. Then William got divorced and now Jlo with Marc. Right now I just feel bad for the twins its not far to them!

twins

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 9, 2011

i feel bad for the twins also! i have a feeling there going to have an affair together

meemvv

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 15, 2011

◎★◎i very like web==lets go◎★◎

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( jordan forworld )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!