'Teen Mom' Star Farrah Abraham Attacks Demi Lovato On Twitter: 'I've Been Through Way More Than Just Vomitting!'

Fri, July 15, 2011 1:40pm EDT by 32 Comments

‘Teen Mom’ star Farrah Abraham has some nerve! Can you believe what she said about Demi Lovato’s bulimia on Twitter?! How rude!

Teen Mom‘s Farrah Abraham hurtled one of the rudest insults we’ve ever heard to Demi Lovato on Twitter July 15. Honestly, we cannot believe how mean she was — poor Demi!

“In the v.o booth… i feel if demi Lavato can sing … why can’t I… I’ve been through way more then just vomitting after every meal. :),” the reality starlet wrote.

She later added, “It’s apparent people have a hard time admitting to facts. I have nothing against Demi, im happy she is well. Get Real People!”

Demi, 18, is just coming back into the “Hollywood scene” after struggling with emotional and physical issues, which included bulimia, cutting and depression — none of which should be taken lightly. Thankfully, Demi’s fans are die-hard and will stand up for her to Farrah.

Nevertheless, Farrah was completely out of line with her comments — but it wasn’t the first time she’s tried to get attention with her outspoken Twitter. It’s turned into one of her favorite pastimes!

What do YOU think about Farrah’s tweets? Sound off below!

Kirstin Benson

More Farrah on HollyBaby:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham: ‘I’m A Role Model, Not A Whore!’
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Recap: Amber Tearfully Chooses Gary Over New Boyfriend, Farrah Gets Painful Boob Job & Maci’s Men Battle
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Preview: Farrah Abraham Shares Her Boob Job Story Tonight On Season 3 Premiere!

Kelsea

Posted at 9:30 PM on May 21, 2013

Farrah was way out of line. I don’t even know who she is but no matter what you are going through and no matter who you are talking about these things are never okay. ever. The things Demi went through are very serious. I have known so many people that suffer from depression and sadly many aren’t here today because they couldn’t live with themselves and this stuff is so serious and as I said before it doesn’t matter how many things you have gone through, this is NEVER okay. Especially since Demi was brave enough to share this with the world to make a difference and for those comments, it’s like a stab in the back to her. I don’t think Farrah realizes what how serious bulimia is and how cutting and depression is to. I just don’t think any amount of attention you seek is worth any rude comment like that. I’m disappointed.

Kobs.

Posted at 2:22 PM on December 27, 2012

And just to add on my comment, Farrah is just looking for more attention. I mean, look at her. She got pregnant and auditioned for Teen Mom. Correct me if I’m wrong, but someone is seeking for attention.

Tori

Posted at 3:23 PM on October 10, 2012

NO ONE INSULTS MY IDOL! I HATE FARRAH SO MUCH! I HATE FARRAH FANS TOO!

Emily

Posted at 1:41 AM on June 20, 2012

Her baby daddy died…right..she wasn’t even in speaking terms when he died. Then all of a sudden, she has issues now and grudges against her parents for not being in support of the relation to begin with. Farrah has issues and needs to handle them. Fire your therapist, Farrah. And this bulimia thing was insensitive. How would she have felt if Demi, or someone else brought up the fact that her baby daddy died? It’s also stating the facts, correct Farrah?

Oyahlov

Posted at 3:25 PM on March 16, 2012

Farrah Abraham has been through a lot. Her babydaddy died. Its so sad.