Do Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Have A Prenup? If Not He Could Get Half Of Their Reported $350 Million Fortune, Says Legal Expert!

Fri, July 15, 2011 9:29pm EDT by 14 Comments

frank

Posted at 2:21 PM on January 22, 2012

I’m sure she had a prenup. I never liked the guy. He acted like he was royality and it was all lopez. My wife thinks he is so ugly…never knew what she saw in him in the first place. But she will get married again and u know why…..because she can afford to.

lencho

Posted at 5:34 PM on December 1, 2011

Yo pienso q marc dejo a JLO por pecora
Sorry guys

uriah

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 18, 2011

i dank j-lo can do better in he lost the best so its his fault she is one of the most prettyest ppl alive reall talk </3 =)

Ali

Posted at 3:57 PM on July 16, 2011

i think jennifer decided the best
Because marc anthoni was’nt in the jennifer extent

Damy

Posted at 10:54 AM on July 16, 2011

We all knew this day was gonna come after she did her new video “Iam into you” with William Levy things started to change. In that video you show the spark them two had something was bound to happen. Then William got divorced and now Jlo with Marc. Right now I just feel bad for the twins its not far to them!

Ali

Posted at 4:06 PM on July 16, 2011

i dont think so

i dont think that a life can be loss with just a music video

if it is the reason we have to now jennifer had very music video and movies with very dandy men

i think its wrong

Kasidy

Posted at 2:47 AM on July 16, 2011

This is so sad. I hate to see a family break up. I feel especially bad for their children, as a child of multiple divorces myself. Parents can co-parent, and I really hope Jennifer and Mark do a good job with it. However, nothing is like having your mom and dad together in the home. I really wish more couples in Hollywood would take marriage more seriously. Unless there is verbal or physical abuse, or cheating in the marriage, I feel a marriage should be forever and you need to make it work. You took the vows, mean them! Jennifer Lopez seems so sweet. I really like her. I have nothing against either of them really. Again, I just hate to see marriages, and families broken.

Ashley

Posted at 11:39 PM on July 15, 2011

I beleive Jennifer Lopez will go live with William levy, He also just recently just Separated from his wife leaving behind 2 children.

meemvv

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 15, 2011

◎★◎i very like web==lets go◎★◎

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( jordan forworld )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

Miki

Posted at 10:09 PM on July 15, 2011

Strom, you better keep the BLACK word out of this. Puffy Combs is a filthy rich Mogul and perhaps the most successful R&B artist and a smart businessman. So what, if JLO goes back to the BLACKS, they’ve got funk, more than you’ll ever have. JLO is beautiful, super sexy and successful, damn, she can get any men she wants, black, hispanic, white…..I wish her the best during this difficult period. You sound like you’ve got something against being black, you pathetic sorry person!

Ali

Posted at 4:01 PM on July 16, 2011

bravo
i agree completely.

Strom

Posted at 8:15 PM on July 15, 2011

He has tax problems and she has a fame complex w/ no talent. She serviced BLACK Puffy Combs for fame and then used Marc to gain some Hispanic credability.

She will be back w/ BLACKS after this but maybe not in public.

The Voice of Reason

Posted at 6:20 PM on July 15, 2011

WE WANT PRENUP, WE WANT PRENUP YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Linda

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 17, 2011

I wish them both the best of luck. It’s funny how people keep saying she has no talent but yet she has her own clothes line, perfume, movies, music, revlon commercials, American idol, most beautiful woman in the WORLD. She is on every single magazine u open, should I go on.