Nick Jonas Says Demi Lovato's 'Skyscraper' Is 'Great!' We Wonder What Her Ex-Boyfriend Joe Will Think!

Fri, July 15, 2011 10:03am EST by 6 Comments

Demi’s new song is all about moving on — do you think she can mend her friendship with Joe?

Nick Jonas is speaking out about his love for Demi Lovato‘s new song “Skyscraper,” leading fans to wonder if Demi and her ex-boyfriend — Nick’s brother Joe — are finally able to reconcile!

Nick, 18, is a big fan of her new single, The Hollywood Reporter reports.

“It’s a great song,” he said. “She played it for me a while ago. It’s great.”

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — could the friendship between the Jonas boys and Demi be on the mend?

– William Earl

More Demi!

1. Is Joe Jonas Apologizing To Demi Lovato In His New Song, ‘I’m Sorry’?
  2. Demi Lovato Steals Something From The Kardashians For Her Music Video Shoot!
  3. Wilmer Valderrama Confirms He’s Single. Demi Lovato Is Officially Back On The Market!

kc

Posted at 2:24 AM on September 28, 2011

… i love demi lovato …she was a great singer ever ,,, and i hope ,,, that she will make a song with nick jonas……..she was agood model for me…. she make happy becus of her song………

danica

Posted at 2:20 AM on September 28, 2011

………………………….i love demi lovato iam true lovatics…. and ilove the chemstry …both demi and nick….. hope they will make””””””’ movie ,….. mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chup2x

shanique

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 29, 2011

heyhey i cant beleive u guys breakup can i have him

demi and jonas fan

Posted at 4:17 AM on July 21, 2011

Let me start by saying this: I am a fan of both Demi and the Jonas’
That being said, I don’t think Joe is at fault. You can’t believe rumors of the relationship not being real and all of that kind of stuff. When the world seems to be crumbling down before you, it may only take one or two extra events, words,… to make it all seem to be ending before your eyes. Joe breaking up with her may have been the last event or so that made her team help her realize she needed help.
Also, it was released several times that Nick (and I think Kevin), thought it was a bad idea for Joe to date Demi, so they should not be put to blame for what Joe did. I know sibling support each other, but I don’t see how Nick and Kevin reaching out to her would harm her. I don’t talk to my friend, but I still talk to her twin sister. It may be awkward at first, but if we just stay out of it, then they will all come together if they want to and stay apart if they need to.
I don’t see a CR3 coming like they had hoped (in theaters like the HSM trilogy), but it makes me sad that Demi and the Jonas’ may not be talking. But then again, I do not know and have never met any of them, so I don’t know the real them. If you say one thing about a hot subject, it can be turned and it will be taken the wrong way, so it may be best that it is being kept neutral.

somebody

Posted at 2:07 PM on July 15, 2011

yes why not ! if you people let them they can be friends again but for sure nothing will be like the past but maybe more mature relationship

KATTA

Posted at 11:45 AM on July 15, 2011

NO!! PLEASE! JUST LEAVE JOE ALONE!!! HE IS NOT FRIEND OF HER ANYMORE!!