Casey Anthony's Attorney Admits: I Wouldn't Let Casey Babysit My Kids!

Thu, July 14, 2011 12:32pm EDT by 8 Comments

Joy Behar grilled Dorothy Clay Sims on her show last night — and the lawyer was left speechless when Joy asked the ultimate question: ‘would you let Casey babysit YOUR kids!’

Dorothy Clay Sims was part of the legal team that helped Casey Anthony escape a guilty sentence on charges she murdered her two-year-old daughter Caylee. If she was so sure of Casey’s innocence, surely she’d be happy to let Casey babysit her five kids, right?

“Would you let Casey babysit your kids?” Sims was asked on The Joy Behar Show on July 13.  Hesitantly, she responded, “I liked Casey Anthony.”  Completely flustered with the question, she tried to search for a response — but came up short.  “I came to trust her and that’s a really,” pausing, Dorothy battled to defend her client — but failed to do so.  “I felt the Casey Anthony I knew…I felt very comfortable with her.”

That sounds like a “no” to us! It’s certainly not a “yes!”

Watch the video below and tell us what YOU think, HollyMoms!

– Michael Emer

Don’t Be Found Guilty For Lack of Casey Anthony News – Get MORE HERE!

1. Can Casey Anthony Start A New Life When She’s Released? Or Is She Too Recognizable?
  2. Revealed! Video of Casey Anthony In Jail Learning Caylee’s Body Found Plus First TV Interview!
  3. Casey Anthony Offered Cosmetic Surgery To Help Her Hide — But She Says ‘No’ To A New Face!

Ken

Posted at 2:37 PM on July 23, 2011

I tend to dislike Joy, however, she nailed that question.

Gabby

Posted at 4:12 AM on July 18, 2011

Bill,Yeah She is at the bottom (Casey SOLE)!Cuz she has no SOUL She sold it to the devil for her freedom..Try spellcheck…Just saying..Because you mentioned it. HLN Follower.I Love Nancy Grace. and i hope she never gets tired of fighting for the justice of innocent Babie’s.Casey will pay and i’m glad she had to spend her first day of freedom in hiding!Hope the day she’s geting stomped on she call’s 911 and they make her wait 31Day’s…….

Sarah

Posted at 2:11 AM on July 16, 2011

Why is she struggling to answer a very simple question. I like Joy’s being straight forward.

BILL

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 15, 2011

THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS THIS GOING IS THE DAM LOSERS,ALL THE ONES THAT FOR MONTHS SHOT THEIR MOUTH OFF AND WAS LEFT WITH EGG ON THEIR FACE.NANCY GRACE AND HER SHADOW JANE V.M.AND ALL THE LEGAL USE TO BEE’S THEY HAD ON THEIR SHOW WERE WRONG.—-BOTH SIDES IN THIS CASE SELECTED THE JURY.—AND THE LOWSERS KEEP IT UP UNTIL THEY HAVE SOME OTHER POOR SOLE TO INTERTANE YOU WITH.—THAN YOU HAVE ALL THE WOMEN THAT CALL IN AND TELL NANCY A BUNCH OF BULL JUST TO HEAR THEMSELVES ON TV.AND I PERSONELY DONT GIVE A DAM IF I SPELLED SOME WORDS WRONG IT WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.

Gayle Clingan

Posted at 11:33 AM on July 15, 2011

I agree that this article was very misleadung BUT personally I wouldn’t let Casey Anthony walk my dog let alone watch my child. The State couldn’t prove that she murdered her baby, they didn’t have the proof. Maybe she did & maybe she didn’t, It is NOT my place to judge. She may go free but there is an end to life and a higher judge she will have to face. As Christians we all should be praying for her instead of judgeing.

Lisha

Posted at 4:46 PM on July 14, 2011

2.19% of the above poll HATE their children…

Lily

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 15, 2011

Oh, wake up!

Eliza

Posted at 12:45 PM on July 14, 2011

This article has a very misleading title. In no part of the show did Casey’s attorney admit that she would not let Casey babysit her children.
You are putting words into another person’s mouth and that is not nice at all.