Bristol Palin: Everyone Is Jealous Of My Mom Because 'She's Got God On Her Side.'

Thu, July 14, 2011 1:31pm EDT by 8 Comments

Bristol claims that God is on her mother’s side, meaning God loves hunting and knows very little in the way of American history.

Bristol Palin is continuing her promoting abstinence after having a baby tour with an interview in Christianity Today, in which she claims mom Sarah Palin has a huge ally on her side — the Lord! Bristol told the mag, “Yeah, I think that people treat her poorly, they treat her with no respect, and I think it’s because they’re envious of her. She’s got a good family, she’s got a good husband, she’s got awesome support, she’s got God on her side, and I think people are envious of that.” Seriously?

This news should be huge for Sarah’s upcoming presidential campaign, with the big man in her corner no one should stand a chance. Maybe however the big man could tell her to speed it up and just finally admit she IS going to be running.

Bristol also offers some amazing nonsensical insight as to the rallies she enjoys attending.”I would much rather attend a pro-life event than an abstinence type of event just because I’m much more passionate about pro-life things.” Isn’t she a spokesperson for abstinence? I’m confused.

Bristol also reiterated that she knows the answer to the world’s greatest question — whether ma is running to be Commander-in-Chief! “Yeah, I’m pretty sure I know. We talk all the time. What’s said at our kitchen table will remain there until she wants to make a decision publicly.” Kind of like Sarah knew whether or not her daughter had reunited with her ex, gotten engaged, and shot a cover for US Weekly announcing it. Oh, wait…

HollywoodLife has reached out to God’s rep, but has yet to hear back.

So HollywoodLifers, are you excited God is on Sarah’s side or do you think S/He is being selfish?

More Justin Bieber News

1. Justin Launches An Anti-Texting Campaign: ‘It Really Means A Lot To Me’
  2. Justin Bieber Visits Cheesecake Factory Again!
  3. Selena Shows Up To ESPYs To Support Justin!

-Chris Spargo

bellagrazi

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 19, 2011

You guys are such idiots. Why don’t you cut this family a break? Your constant hating on them is becoming nauseating.

Carlos Navarro

Posted at 7:39 AM on July 15, 2011

Let me see if I got Bristol’s logic right. If God is on her mom’s side, then it’s unlikely that He is also on the side of those who oppose her. Ergo, unless you support her with all your heart and soul, you run the risk of committing a mortal sin and going straight to Hell, where all Leftist and Communists are condemned to roast for all eternity.

angrydavey

Posted at 1:10 AM on July 15, 2011

so says the adulterer who had a child out of wedlock!

jdn

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 14, 2011

This whole family is off their nut. What a joke

lwright13

Posted at 9:29 PM on July 14, 2011

Shame on you hollywood life. I really used to love this site but after this little tid bit Ill never visit this site again. I love to hunt and fish and shoot guns so I guess Im not welcome on a site that thinks god would be dissappointed in these actions.

biff

Posted at 4:08 AM on July 15, 2011

you’re an idiot

fanya

Posted at 2:00 PM on July 14, 2011

Bristol also said in this interview that her mother is too busy to go to church.

From everything I’ve ever heard about God, the Palin’s are going in the exact opposite direction. Pride, hubris, greed, lying…it looks more like they’re under the influence of Satan, the “great trickster”.

Either, (1)they don’t believe in God and are just pretending, (2)Satan’s got them fooled into thinking that he is God, or (3)they’re knowingly working for Satan. All are equally possible, and much more possible than what Bristol says.

t

Posted at 1:41 PM on July 14, 2011

God is on her side. Ha. God gave you a bastard grandchild with down syndrome. Yea definitely on your side.