BFF Selena Gomez Tweets Her Support To Demi Lovato — What A Good Friend!

Wed, July 13, 2011 1:29pm EST by 11 Comments
Jeff Kravitz/AMA2009

seldembffsfoevrs

Posted at 12:18 PM on September 29, 2012

u guys cn shut ur gobs they r bffs nd if u still dont hav the decency to believe me ask them on twitter. oh wait u guys dont hav it. they r bffs. ok delena. anway they sed themselves nd btw stop interfering. everybody has a difficult past but nothing cn change their friendship. selena n demi r bffs. nd thats that

perla

Posted at 9:33 AM on September 20, 2011

demi&selena more better than taylor&selena I love taylor swift but demi more

Alma

Posted at 12:27 AM on July 19, 2011

I wish that you guuys would make up and do a show together.What am I goin to watch after wizards of waverly place and Sonny with a chance??will someone please tell me?

sofia

Posted at 6:05 PM on July 14, 2011

I love Selena but that tweet is really a fake.Selena for some reason haven’t been talking to Demi and now that Demi returned with a new single she talks to her again.

sameera

Posted at 6:12 AM on August 5, 2011

the day that demi went into rehab selena called her and they sorted everything out, and even after rehab before demi’s song was released hey had dinner together and even said that they were very good friends again, so this tweet is not fake

Essence

Posted at 1:51 PM on July 13, 2011

If I’m a bicth so is your mama and why are you calling people bicth’s. Cause my dad is a cop and I’m about to go tell him so that you will arrest you and take you down to the court so that you will go to jail for bullying so what do you want bicth?

Essence

Posted at 1:42 PM on July 13, 2011

I’m proud of Demi too! She has been through a lot this past year. Selena is right, the single is amazing. I love it! Good job Demi!

Megan

Posted at 1:44 PM on July 13, 2011

I agree but you are a bicth because you don’t make sense.

Ashley

Posted at 1:55 PM on July 13, 2011

But guess what? I have the type of computer were you can trsck down people so what now you will be going to jail. Hahahahahahahahahahahqaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahjahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaaahhahhhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan

Posted at 1:56 PM on July 13, 2011

Ok, I’m sorry!

Essence

Posted at 1:57 PM on July 13, 2011

Ok, but don’t steal my boyfriend again and we will be good friends.